[Star Supremacy] Newest update

9 posts

Flag Post

I think it was a good update (the latest one). Thank You, Barbily team.

Flag Post

Well heres the problem, most of my colonies have been tactically placed right next to SF’s for training, now with that gone my main training colony is my home colony. I think we should get some movers, maybe inter-planet movers as well because I wouldn’t have my 2nd Aquila colony if there was no SF training.

Flag Post

Stamina should be kicked to the curb, it is ridiculous. Once it’s out, their is no further reason to continue playing the game.

Flag Post

Stamina is one every 30m which is fine for the easy’s but at legendery even with full stamina I can only do 10 without waiting… its crap.

Flag Post

I like stamina.. I did 10 legendary instances this morning, +30% daily bonus +100% 30 minute recharge and I got roughly 100,000 exp. That isn’t too shabby.

If you get rid of stamina, you’re going to need to nerf the exp from instances and that would be much worse.

Overall I feel that stamina levels the playing field. Not every player can play 8 hours a day.

Right now I think the biggest problem is the limit of military exp. I’m not saying we should go back to the corsair system, although doubling the military exp drop frequency would still give it only 1 out of 7-9 times and that would be fine. Frankly, that benefited maybe 10 players. What I would like to see is ANY war giving 2 x military exp. Keep the 3 x military exp during planet competitions (maybe increase them to 3 or 4 times per week).

Lastly, this is for ALL players: stop being so afraid of fighting! You can now build freaking fleets of ships in hours. Your buildings produce oodles of resources. USE THEM!

Flag Post

Well, I’m not having trouble with stamina any more. On the first day of the new system I didn’t have stamina fully charged so that’s probably why I ran into problems.
Secondly we need more military exp. At this rate I’ll never level up again.

Flag Post

I don’t think stamina should be taken away, just waiting time reduced, maybe to 10m.

Flag Post

in fact, I think the arena should adopt stamina as well.

Flag Post

The arena’s stamina is basically the same as what it has now, also I always have trouble with stamina, maybe military rank or something increases your stamina because I can’t even finish a full legendary yet.