[Backyard Monsters] FIXED/INFERNO BUG/UPDATE

196 posts

Flag Post

READ:

I have gave my personal contact inside Kixeye Information and possible fixes for the issues you are all receiving, there programming team has received the information and are working on implementing them now.

A fix should be available for everyone in a short time. Although no specific time is given. Thank you all for your patience with the matter and I hope all your issues will be solved shortly.

I do not take full credit, people Involved/Helped with the issue will be named below.

These people, in no-way, are to be affiliated with hackers.
-Des_troyy
-Berethon
-Baryski
-BestProgie
-Other that shall not be named

Flag Post

Awesome, Des<3

Flag Post

Wooh another fix so now we can get inferno. Thank you all who have helped.

Flag Post

does game freeze i had champ who needed 2 be fed 1 more time 2 lvl up

Flag Post

Way to go Des, and everyone else….very odd though, just got wave 4…for a second time. lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by venom101:

The update will most likely not happen today.

Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Awesome, Des<3

hehe <3

Flag Post

You rule

Flag Post

Des if it wasnt for you and others this game would be dead and you did the impossableit seemed. get KIXEYE to listen and update us. Thank you very much for all you have done.

Flag Post

Nice Des <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Flag Post

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to get an inferno base! After defeating Moloch, I mean.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gummybear24:

Nice Des <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Only I an give Des hearts…

Flag Post

I purposely didn’t for that very reason :P

Flag Post

Yay Nice job Des. I think Kixeye should invite you to be one of the programmers XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathnote76:

Yay Nice job Des. I think Kixeye should invite you to be one of the programmers XD

He should be the head of the kong BYM for what he has done. I DEMAND HE DOES.

Flag Post

Thank you Des, Baryski and rest of the Fix team! Cheers guys!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

He should be the head of the kong BYM for what he has done. I DEMAND HE DOES.

+1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Des_troyy:
Originally posted by venom101:

The update will most likely not happen today.

Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Awesome, Des<3

hehe <3

to bad its not 2day but THNX

Flag Post

YOU ARE THE BEST DES!!!!!

Berethon<—-BOSS

Baryski<——BOSS

BestProgie<——BOSS

Flag Post
Originally posted by lollus:

Thank you Des, Baryski and rest of the Fix team! Cheers guys!

Here Here! HERE HERE! HERE HERE!.

Flag Post

Des very nice job as always, with Base 0 now this. Because if you KIXEYE has made tens, hundreds, THOUSANDS of extra income. If it wasn’t for you Kongregate BYM would be dead. Amazing as I said before but it deserves to be said again. <3<3<3<3<3<3 for you Des!

Flag Post

I’m sorry I should have thanked everyone else as well. You all deserve, like lordleelee said, to be the head of kong BYM XD

Flag Post

I’m sorry I should have thanked everyone else as well. You all deserve, like lordleelee said, to be the head of kong BYM XD

Yes they should like as everyone has said. they are what keeps this game alive and i can’t think of anythin to relate ths to except there the doctors and wer the patients while KIXEYE is the people who say its our time and pull the plug.

Flag Post

Yes they should like as everyone has said. they are what keeps this game alive and i can’t think of anythin to relate ths to except there the doctors and wer the patients while KIXEYE is the people who say its our time and pull the plug.

Lol nice one lord. Yes the team of coders who are fixing this glitch, are the ones who have made most of us have the ability to play the game and will be responsible for saving us yet again :D

Flag Post

when do u think it would be finished

Flag Post

Lol nice one lord. Yes the team of coders who are fixing this glitch, are the ones who have made most of us have the ability to play the game and will be responsible for saving us yet again :D

It kinda sucked with me sayin taht but it was easy to relate somehow. If it wasn’t for all who has helped this game would ne dead and forgotten or ,if put into what i said, been dead and put in a cemetary when it could have been saved.