[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] Good Weapon Guide

19 posts

Flag Post

Hey guise, Akamatsu here! (IGN Sokkou).
I was just thinking we should start a useful weapons thread. This will be about what weapons are good, and what weapons to avoid.

ATTACK WEAPONS

Seroline Sabre: lvl 1 (+10 att, +5 spd, +5 res)

Silver Longbow: lvl 16 (+24 att, +2 skl, +7 spd) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Sword of Thorns: lvl 33 (+35 att, +5 skl, +10 spd)

Sirius Battle Axe: lvl 47 (+40 att, +2 skl, +16 lck) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Royal Archers: lvl 81 (+52 att, +22 skl, +16 spd) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Black Widow Bayonet: lvl 120 (+62 att, +3 skl, +30 lck) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Life Axe: lvl 155 (+75 att, +39 res, +45 lck) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Falcon Sword: lvl 156 (+73 att, +39 def, +45 spd) Shikaakwa- Silver store

(I would choose Life Axe if your def is lower than your res, and Falcon Sword if your res is lower than your def.)

MAGIC WEAPONS

Olive Nimbus: lvl 1 (+9 lck) Default

Damiane’s Wand: lvl 3 (+7 mag) Wolves in the Wall- Quest in Coldwoods

Cursed Book: lvl 6 (+8 mag) The Cursed- Quest in Bellroot

Kolenya’s War Staff: lvl 20 (+30 mag, +5 skl, +13 spd, +5 def, +5 res) Into the Fire- Quest in Bleakwoods

Tsunami: lvl 48 (+38 mag, +20 skl) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Birds Gaze: lvl 72 (+53 mag, +28 res) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Emerald Essence: lvl 120 (+64 mag, +34 res) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Stone Book (for those with lower def): lvl 153 (+75 mag, +45 spd, +39 def) Shikaakwa- Silver store

Sun Book (for those with lower res): lvl 154 (+75 mag, +45 skl, +39 res) Shikaakwa- Silver store

I would just save up your gold for the lvl 200 class armor, and not buy any other armor or weapons from the world store because it’s a complete waste.

Well that’s all, feel free to add, subtract, correct, or comment.

Long live Liberty!

~Akamatsu

Flag Post

Seroline Sabre gives more for level 1 then both of these.

No one h4x silver to buy all those when they’re needed.

Falcon/Life should be picked to cover whichever kind of damage you suppress the least naturally (Life for Magical damage, Sword for Physical)

Saving up all yolur gold will not get you Berserker Axe, and priority MUST be given to the 200 Armor of your class,to only then bother your weapon and lastly hat.

Flag Post

“Seroline Sabre gives more for level 1 then both of these.”
I’ve never heard of this, can I have the stats so I can add?

“No one h4x silver to buy all those when they’re needed”
Actually, I bought all of those easily w/o hacking.

“Falcon/Life should be picked to cover whichever kind of damage you suppress the least naturally (Life for Magical damage, Sword for Physical)”
I said whichever weapon suits you.

“Saving up all yolur gold will not get you Berserker Axe, and priority MUST be given to the 200 Armor of your class,to only then bother your weapon and lastly hat.”
This is a weapon guide, so I only included the weapon. I agree that the armor comes first, so I’ll add a little tip in there for you.

Thanks for the… Er… Constructive criticism! :D

Flag Post

Seroline Sabre :
ATT +10
SPD +5
RES +5
Get it from a NPC in West Hills, from the quest Yoriks Plea.

Myself I never got to buy all those so easily, I see people 250+ struggling for the best silver weapons. You either h4x silver or you’re lying big in there <_<

Tip: Ignore every other stat, until level 200, bother only ATT/MAG until then.

Lastly, you’ll never EVER get the Axe if not buying Gold, so indeed it’s not the best of ideas, since the in-game avaiable gold is about 1k, seeing resets never happen. Unless you’re an age old player (looks to Thyrael), you’ll never have enough gold from in-game means to buy the max equipment.

Edit: Just noticed you use the term “Atk” for “Attack”, the in-game stat is “Att”, may confuse the slightly less inteligent and/or really new players, so I suggest a term change there ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:

Seroline Sabre :
ATT +10
SPD +5
RES +5
Get it from a NPC in West Hills, from the quest Yoriks Plea.

Myself I never got to buy all those so easily, I see people 250+ struggling for the best silver weapons. You either h4x silver or you’re lying big in there <_<

Tip: Ignore every other stat, until level 200, bother only ATT/MAG until then.

Lastly, you’ll never EVER get the Axe if not buying Gold, so indeed it’s not the best of ideas, since the in-game avaiable gold is about 1k, seeing resets never happen. Unless you’re an age old player (looks to Thyrael), you’ll never have enough gold from in-game means to buy the max equipment.

Edit: Just noticed you use the term “Atk” for “Attack”, the in-game stat is “Att”, may confuse the slightly less inteligent and/or really new players, so I suggest a term change there ^^

1. Thanks for the stats, added Sabre in there!
2. I remember looking up silve grinding places and just went to those dungeons for hours, I guess that just seemed easy for me to get all that silver compared to all the lvl grinding that’s involved in this game.
3. I still get quest resets… At least, I think so. I got WHA quest twice, so maybe it’s just glitchy for you or I’m just mistaken.
4. Noted and changed, thanks!

Flag Post

You got a FF reset? Man, you must be a player from back in 1912. Like, we don’t have a reset in years. Yup, YEARS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:

You got a FF reset? Man, you must be a player from back in 1912. Like, we don’t have a reset in years. Yup, YEARS.

Well I did start playing on the release date, stopped for a year or so, then started up again a few weeks ago. I must be having bleed over from my past life or something ._.
I guess I can just delete the part about the axe and just say to save up gold for armor. But isn’t the armor like 1.6k? You said that you can only earn about 1k gold in game. So wouldn’t it be impossible to get?

Flag Post

In case you buy, unless you get 3.6k+ gold, armor. Ignbora Axe until your total gold beats 3.6k.

Flag Post

Alright :D

Flag Post

Meh, this is deserving a small bump for the newbs in the crowd to have a chance to shine. Might as well add the Mag weapon collection:

Level – Name – Unlocking

1 to 2 – Olive Nimbus – Default.
3 to 5 – Damiane’s Wand – Wolves in the Wall quest in Coldwoods.
6 to 19 – Cursed Book – The Cursed quest in Bellroot.
20 to 48 – Kolenya’s War Staff – Into the Fire quest in Bleakwoods.
49 to 71 – Tsunami – Silver store, in town.*
72 to 119 – Birds Gaze – Silver store, in town.
120 to 150+** – Emerald Essence – Silver store, in town.*

If your Resistance (RES) is higher then your Defence (DEF) – Stone Book – Silver store, in town.
If your Defence (DEF) is higher then your Resistance (RES) – Sun Book – Silver store, in town.

*Not reccomended if you’re not really into Silver Grinding or doesn’t think you’ll have enough Silver by then. If you’re halfway to the next weapon and still don’t have the Silver needed for this one, skip it and save for the next one.

**153 for Stone Book; 154 for Sun Book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAGIC WEAPONS: Gold Selection
Consider using this one if and only if you have bought 50k or more gold; if not, save for the 200 Armor for your class.

ALL THESE ARE TO BE BOUGHT AT THE GOLD STORE

1 to 19 – Candy Cane Staff
20 to 39 – Kolenya’s War Staff*
40 to 58 – Vulture Staff
59 to 74 – Amber Deed
75 to 79 – Van2010 Torch Staff
80 to 92 – Wolf Staff
93 to 109 – Serpentine Trace
110 to 124 – Moon Staff
125 to 149 – Class’ Weapon (The weapon avaible at level 125 depending on your class)
150 to 199 – Sacred Staff**

~From now on, it’s your call wheter to keep the Sacred Staff or to change into this ones~

200 to 332 – Season-Exclusive Magical Weapon (On the Level 200 Weapons, pick the MAG Boosting one)
333 to 399 – Legendary Elk Staff
400 to 1498 – Luminous Book
1499+ – Lightsaber

~Notes~
-The Kolenya’s War Staff is the only weapon that can go in both lists, as it’s not to be bought by Gold but still beats any Gold weapons of it’s level.
-The Sacred Staff is earned upon buying your first 50k Gold Package (or using the Sacred Item Checker after doing so)

Flag Post

Bump, and for Mag weapons you have Damianes Wand, level 3 +7 Mag, better than the default Olive Nimbus and near the quality of Cursed Book.

Flag Post

Bumpity bump bump :D

Is the Sun Staff any good for MAG?

Lvl 75: +33 mag, +20 skl, +20 lck, +20 res (Obtained from quest Rosies Map 5)
I know mag is low, but all the other stats are good

I added those mag weapons, thanks MrJ & Gawd :D

Should I add all the weapon locations? (ex. Shikkiwaka, quest name/location, etc.)

Flag Post

Ohma: Thanks. Will edit it now.

Akam: No. Until level 200+, I personally calculate by this, seeing damage is all you’ll need for a long while:

Skl, Lck and Spd – +1 usefulness point for each 1 stat point of these.
Def, Res – +3 usefulness point for each 1 stat point of these.
Mag/Att – +10 usefulness point for each 1 stat point of these

Basically this system considers 1 Mag and 10 Skl as good as 2 Mag. Quite makes sense while you shouldn’t bother these stats until 200+.

Another thing, I suggest you do add locations. instead of putting “whichever suits you”, do like me and put “If your ____ is higher then your ____” as it’s better to understand when you’re a newbie.

Spell mistakes to correct:

WrongCorrected
Strage Warhammer – Strange Warhammer
Royal Archers – Royal Archers Longbow
Sword of thorns – Sword of Thorns
Daimaned Wand – Damiane’s Wand

Locations (Mag Weapons) – Check the previous post.
Locations (Att Weapons) – Will add soon.

~
To be removed: Iron Sword and Strange Warhammer. Seroline Saber is on the same minimum level and still better.

Flag Post

WEAPON LOCATIONSATT WEAPONS

Seroline Sabre: Yoriks Plea quest in West Hills.
Silver Longbow: Silver Store in Shikaakwa.
Sword of Thorns: Heart of Thorns quest in Bleakwoods (battle in West Hills).
Sirius Battle Axe: Silver Store in Shikaakwa.
Royal Archers: Silver Store in Shikaakwa.
Black Widow Bayonet: Silver Store in Shikaakwa.
Life Axe: Silver Store in Shikaakwa.
Falcon Sword: Silver Store in Shikaakwa.

Flag Post

i personally used Iron Sword over Seroline Sabre.. but thats just me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OHMAGAWD:

i personally used Iron Sword over Seroline Sabre.. but thats just me.

Huh, the Sabre had an advantage of 4 ATT, 4 SPD and 4 RES on the Sword, while the Sword has a 3 LCK advantage… Pointless, honestly ._.

Flag Post

Bump again, for no particular reason :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by OHMAGAWD:

Bump again, for no particular reason :P

Why are you bumping the thread that’s got the last post?

._.

Flag Post

felt like it.