[Star Supremacy] Advanced Token

12 posts

Flag Post

The requirement of an advanced token for trading rare materials is getting to be absurd. I have heard several comments from members of my alliance that the requirement for an advanced token holds them back.
For many people, 750 is a large amout of honor, so they may only get one or two tokens a week, which is not nearly enough, and thats not considering other things that need to be bought from honor store.
It is time that the Adv. Token be retired, or the cost in honor be cut by a large margin. As it is, it is little more than a cheap way to con people out of their money, if they are not strong enough to get large amounts of honor.

Flag Post

Gotta agree, 750 is just asking to much. Though I’ve heard some claim they can get that in 2 days.

Flag Post

and keys.. oh man.. keys.. keys should drop from the “milestone” instances instead of that terrible terrible gear. (not boss, but like 5, 10, 15 etc). Something like bronze for easy, silver for hard, and gold for legendary would be swell.

Flag Post

I do not think that Barbily team will level down honour points and make free keys. They need some money to maintain servers and that is where they can earn some (for trade tokens).

Flag Post

Ad Revenue: We also share up to 50% of ad revenue generated on your game’s page. The exact amount varies with the current market and promotions, but generally is between $1.00 and $2.00 eCPM for the developer.

Thats straight off the Kongregate devlopers page, they also earn 70% of all the virtual goods as well (Items bought with B-creds).
Trust me they’re earning money, they would earn much more if they had a bigger fanbase though, and stupid keys and adv trade tokens arn’t going to get it any bigger.

Flag Post

I know what you guys want.10x Honor and B-Creds removed.

Flag Post

B-creds removed is impossible, that’s the virtual goods. 10x honour is nice though.

Flag Post

Maybe earning B-Creds after defeating Final Boss and Keys for checkpoint bosses?

Flag Post

I agree with keys for checkpoints, atm Its better just to buy lucky coins over keys and get the adv rewards instead of the simple ones. B-creds for final boss, ofc I agree :P but we know it won’t happen.

Flag Post

:( it won’t happen.

Flag Post

Uh while 100% free might be nice, the devs have to make a living. Course with that there is a fine line between making a living and being greedy. Alliance levels 6+ for instance require B-Creds to reach. The chests being given for beating Corsairs, but can’t even be opened without buying a key just seems a bit too far as well. Advanced Tokens being needed to buy special resources as well.

Course on keys, I’d rather it give keys only were it’s possible to get a chest as a reward, so Corsairs, Pirate Hard and a couple quests.

Flag Post

dropping keys for check points is a good idea….totally remove adv trade token is not what designers want i guess :)