[Terra Monsters] [Official]: The Big Bug List

628 posts

Flag Post

It was great talking to you all today in the chat, you guys are awesome. If you have any bugs to report please post them in here and we’ll get to them as soon as we can.

Regards

Jon

Flag Post

theres a bug on ocean road that i have a random exclamation point but theres nothing there :/

Flag Post

Mt Adena – Map with Cackyll:

At least 2 spots on the left that allows you to go through rocks and then on the border of the map.
One spot that allows to walk on the big lava line at the right of the map
It is also possible to avoid the cackyll by going out of its range on the right – but even if I get through then I couldn’t find anything to do at the top :P

Flag Post

in vestal cave u can walk into the waterfall if thats a bug :/ also i took 2 vestal waters O-o

Flag Post

My ball disappeared after I dropped it near a terramonster in the ranch, and then clicked it again. On a related note; I have no idea how to train or play with my terramonsters.

Flag Post

theres a bug near ocean road.when I battle bear,I ALMOST won the battle then an exclamtion mark comes up.I refresh then gets a note saying ‘please get the newest version of java and adobe flash’ but i managed to play normally in the beginning so this has 100% nothing to do with adobe and java.pls fix this as fast as u can or u may lose a regular player.

Flag Post

I believe that tortipous aqua grip damage only once. The description of the move says that works for several rounds.

Flag Post

Aqua Grip (Tortipous) should hurt on several turns if I understood description correctly. It only hurts one turn at the moment.

Flag Post

Thanks for this thread guys, Will make my life so much easier in attacking all these issues – I’ll be working on these and hopefully have them resolved by Monday

Flag Post

Huh; found an interesting bug; when a terramon dies, you can still hit flee and the enemy will keep on taking his turn until you flee successfully; damage still shows, but it says it applies to the dead terramon

Flag Post

I found a minor bug : when I select an other skin for my flofox and close the customisation menu, my flofox keeps his basic skin.
Otherwise, a great game ( I find it better than pokemon ^^ )
P.S.: Sorry for this post I wasn’t in the custom section, but in info, so it didn’t work…

Flag Post

when ur terramon faints and u click escape the wild terramon can still attack
http://i.imgur.com/NL5PJ.png

Flag Post

I’m not entirely sure what caused this bug, but I’ll make my best guess. I was battling an NPC with my Ignitler, and I was using scorch. I killed the NPC’s terramon, and mine leveled. Well, since scorch increases the user’s speed every time I used it, Somehow that speed stat was enhanced when I leveled, and in the process, made the speed enhancement permanent, even after that battle ended. It’s level 12 with 3673 speed stat. This bug may need to be fixed pretty soon, as I am sure this phenomenon has occurred with other stats more significant.

edit: it seems letting it level fixed the issue.

Flag Post

If a pet is healed to full health via potion while resting in the ranch, it’s moves’ pp will not be restored. Even resting it again at full health will not restore its pp. The same problem occurs if you rest your pet at full health in the ranch.

EDIT: Flowers don’t work in battle, but they can still be consumed.

Flag Post

The Florist in Vesport won’t talk to me anymore, so I can’t collect my flowers. I did the quest in the following fire city to give her something and now she won’t talk anymore.

Flag Post

Every time I go into battle when I’m attacked the game freezes, so I basically can’t do anything. Please fix this.

Flag Post

Okay ,here a bug I noticed.

I accepted the quest in Flockhart Forest to get this egg. and I found it. The following quest is to hatch this egg. Well…I could complete the quest immediately ,so I did. The egg is gone and no monster hatched :/

Flag Post

I was suceded to catch a Scuda with a super crystal, when i went to the farm, the Scuda i catched TURNED INTO 3 other Scudas.

Flag Post

Ok I’ll do the best I can to reply to all the ones that apply to directly to me (the coder) and make sure the other issues have been addressed / will be addressed

My ball disappeared after I dropped it near a terramonster in the ranch, and then clicked it again. On a related note; I have no idea how to train or play with my terramonsters.

This is ok, the ball once used is consumed by the pet. We’ll develop this idea further soon. I’ve updated the items description so it better describes it’s purpose

I refresh then gets a note saying ‘please get the newest version of java and adobe flash’

Thats new to us, haven’t heard of this one before or since, let me know if it’s still occuring?

I believe that tortipous aqua grip damage only once. The description of the move says that works for several rounds.

Aqua grip was created in error, at present the game doesn’t recognize moves that should hit over multiple turns. I’ll correct it’s description shortly.

Huh; found an interesting bug; when a terramon dies, you can still hit flee and the enemy will keep on taking his turn until you flee successfully; damage still shows, but it says it applies to the dead terramon

Now fixed, am awaiting the green light from Kong to upload a new version

I found a minor bug : when I select an other skin for my flofox and close the customisation menu, my flofox keeps his basic skin.

I’ll investigate this again, we had a similar bug when it first went to beta so thought this was fixed but perhaps not! I’ll try again

Somehow that speed stat was enhanced when I leveled, and in the process, made the speed enhancement permanent, even after that battle ended.

I’ll check this out but I think it’s ok, each stat has an individual XP for it (which is hidden) for level 12, the xp can go between 2733 and 3952 so I think thats why your seeing such big numbers

If a pet is healed to full health via potion while resting in the ranch, it’s moves’ pp will not be restored. Even resting it again at full health will not restore its pp. The same problem occurs if you rest your pet at full health in the ranch.

In the version ready to be uploaded, I’m making it so as soon as your creature rests for any period of time, their attack points for each move gets restored. The flowers in battle should also be fixed.

Every time I go into battle when I’m attacked the game freezes, so I basically can’t do anything. Please fix this.

Very sorry about this issue, I can only imagine it was something to do with the issues we were having yesterday. Not 100% sure though but it might be worth trying again soon.

I accepted the quest in Flockhart Forest to get this egg. and I found it. The following quest is to hatch this egg. Well…I could complete the quest immediately ,so I did. The egg is gone and no monster hatched :/

Thanks for highlighting this. In the version ready to be uploaded I’ve added a code where you can get the egg back and reopen that quest. The egg should hatch later on in the game

I was suceded to catch a Scuda with a super crystal, when i went to the farm, the Scuda i catched TURNED INTO 3 other Scudas.

The most disturbing bug I’ve come across so far. I’ll keep trying to recreate it but any more information you could give me or if anyone finds steps to recreate this, that would be great.

Flag Post

I’ll try to post the few graphical bugs I pick-up… Plz tell me if this is unneeded.

When learning torrent with a tortipous, the animation of the attack in the window that proposes to forget a skill is displayed over the skills names. If you try to forget a skill by clicking over the attack animation, the game froze. Could not reproduce that one yet.. http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/768196bug1.png

There’s also a certain kind of tree in Savannah whose trunk you walk on when you are behind it.
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/305398bug2.png

Flag Post

1:i catch a oarion but i cant see it in ranch(i see it in ranh overview, but not moving or resting and i cant release or use it)

2:metropolis sourth pass is bugged sometimes you cant move and you nedd to reloag the game

3:i find the eggs but i cant take one
4: you can go from sky city and walk a long way to ice moster no figthing, i tink npc are bad placed

pd: in mt adena a moster dont let me pass cactyll or someting like that, what i nedd do to batle him?

Flag Post

In Verdane, the moss on some objects is displayed over player when you walk in front of it.
http://i.imgur.com/rTEgN.png

Flag Post

Equinair’s absorb dealt damage to me.

Flag Post

my lotheo lost 5 levels somehow, flofox lost 1, and racket lost 2… what seemed to hapen was i went to a new area with all 3 in my group and when i got to the new area it logged me out and said reconnecting which it didn’t so I had to restart it and when I came back I was being fought by some trainer right as I moved and had my guys dropped in level and moxtail was in my party now instead of lotheo but one good thing is somehow it appears quests havent been changed although I have yet to check over by the waterfall to see if the npc’s are defeated

Flag Post

Theo says the same lines that all the other people of suspicion do after battle, before giving his unique text. Considering he’s part of the science center, it’s a bit odd to have him talk about approaching people from the science center, eh?