[Dawn of Nations] BIA (Brothers in Arms) Alliance Recruiting!

12 posts

Flag Post

Anybody need an alliance? Are you a high rep, or a low rep? It doesn’t matter!! (Although high reps will be considered first) BIA is recruiting any and all players. Please, no dishonorable players such as cheaters, hackers, “spy users.” If you want to join, please apply or PM Laclongquan IN-GAME. Our alliance ranks are private, sergeant, first lieutenant, captain, and colonel, with colonel being the founder, me. We currently have 3 members.

Flag Post
Originally posted by laclongquan:

Anybody need an alliance? Are you a high rep, or a low rep? It doesn’t matter!! (Although high reps will be considered first) BIA is recruiting any and all players. Please, no dishonorable players such as cheaters, hackers, “spy users.” If you want to join, please apply or PM Laclongquan IN-GAME. Our alliance ranks are private, sergeant, first lieutenant, captain, and colonel, with colonel being the founder, me. We currently have 3 members.

Can I join? Pleaaaaase? I kinda know how to play but I will learn quick!
Please consider my application!
Thanks.

Flag Post

You bubski?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Casperoo:

Can I join? Pleaaaaase? I kinda know how to play but I will learn quick!
Please consider my application!
Lol u bubski? that got me laughing for hours
Thanks.

You bubski?

You bubski?

Flag Post

Lol u bubski? That got me laughing for hours

Flag Post

… I was asking if that guy’s IGN was bubski…

Flag Post

BIA is now operating as part of GUARDIAN. PM for invite, you’ll be in BIA in GUARDIAN.

Flag Post

That alliance sucks, it´s horrible. lololol

Flag Post

Says the guy who recalled when I joined GUARDIAN. And also the inactive fighter.

Flag Post

Says the guy who recalled when I joined GUARDIAN. And also the inactive fighter.

Lolwut?

Flag Post

Get off my back. I will post the report if I must.

Flag Post

lol argueing in a forum…