[Backyard Monsters] [Bug] Inferno Earthquakes

37 posts

Flag Post

After facing the first 4 earthquakes over the past few days at roughly 12-hour intervals, I have yet to face the 5th quake. The 4th earthquake occurred at 4pm Pacific Time (23:00 GMT) on Thursday, or approximately 29 hours ago. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks.

Flag Post

It happened to me. I kept on wondering why Moloch isn’t fighting me again.

Flag Post

maybe hes just getting the skull of doom fully charged and then atacking

Flag Post

Also happening to me, can we get an answer as to whether this is meant to happen or if it’s a bug?

I also got a help screen up on the day the attack “should” have happened explaining some aspects of the inferno map, but there is no sign of it…

Flag Post

It appears this is happening to quite a few people, judging by all the recent threads that have been created about it. We should try and consolidate them. I’ll contact support and let you know what help they offer.

Flag Post

its happening to me too. well, at least im not alone

Flag Post

I created an Alt to help fix it. this is my alt. 2wert6 is my normal. same bug.

Flag Post

Yep, I’ve been waiting over 3 days for the 5th quake.

Flag Post

same here. 4th attack was thursday evening. still no 5th attack as of saturday evening.

Flag Post

I posted in Kix’s forum. Maybe they’ll help.

Flag Post

same to me. i’m waiting for 3 days for the 5th quake

Flag Post

Got 4 days of waiting. Moloch still doesnt attack me im still waiting the 5th earthquake and im level 38 T_T

what i did before? The Game Lagged like hell so I refreshed the page my base wasnt damaged looks like thats the bug…

Flag Post

I havent even go the 3rd earthquake

Flag Post

waiting for the last earthqiake since a few days too … i am level 29

Flag Post

I got all normally. Level 42.

Flag Post

Im also waiting for the last earthquake – its been several days without an earthquake
i had the same thing that happened to dewt
I got a help screen up on the day the attack “should” have happened explaining some aspects of the inferno map, but there is no sign of it…

nothing has happened since
im level 44 and my user id is 59507

Flag Post

Same problem here. I am level 44 and been waiting since thursday now, today is the 5th day.

Flag Post

same here. 4 quakes, 5th never came. it’s been a few days.

Flag Post

that’s probably a good thing, as if you enter Inferno, you get the base 0 bug of doom. consider yourselves lucky you can’t enter Inferno.

Flag Post

The event probably ended and your all going to have too wait a few months to get inferno.

Flag Post

Guys, i don’t know whether this’ll work, but can give it a go.

Set your computer date to a few weeks in the future and see if that motivates “what’s his face” to attack you

Since he attacks in intervals of time, i am hoping this would work for all you. Good luck :)

Flag Post

And so do I have the same problem. Let’s see… 6, 12 months for they fix this and another bugs/issues that are making hard or impossible to play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hofdiddy:

that’s probably a good thing, as if you enter Inferno, you get the base 0 bug of doom. consider yourselves lucky you can’t enter Inferno.

Ummm dude base 0 has been permanetly fix and it was the rendering 100% I think. Maybe it was the oops somethin broke which is already fixed.

Flag Post

Like I’ve said in other threads..

People with Moloch wave issues

-Upgrading your TH usually helps fix the problem. Also upgrading your TH has a chance to stop the waves from coming, makes sure your TH is upgraded and/or not upgrading at the moment to receive attacks.

This works often, no guarantee this will work for all.

Flag Post

Ive got the same problem 5 days. level 30