[Terra Monsters] Suggestion Box

396 posts

Flag Post

It has come to my attention that there is no suggetion thread, so im making one so the devs dont need to login and chat with us to see our amazing suggestions if they are short of time.

I have a couple of suggestions to make myself, here goes:

1. Ranch healing improvement – I dont know whats the formula to calculate how much hp terramons heal per 15s (i noticed it was 15s, or something around that value), but my lvl 15 Racket only heals 1hp pers 15s, he has 60hp total which would take 15mins to fully heal, you could make it so the amount it heals is fixed and not calculated by a formula, something around 10hp/15hp per 15s.

2. Ranch room improvement – Make the first ranch room improvement purchasable by honor or increase the max terramons we can have per room to atleast 9 (which would make 3 teams).

3. New item – A honor purchasable, weaker revive (20% of max hp?) would be handy to have in shop.

Well thats it, all the other suggestions i had have already seen said in chat or even confirmed. Hope you like this suggestions, keep up the good work!

Flag Post

be able to sell stuff
Make a trading system
events 2x exp/ party/ Lottery?XD/ monster invasion/ etc etc
be able to buy space for a free account
better animations
Party other People (2v2 terramon)
I might make more suggestions when i think about it oh also u guys should update your terrapedia it seems lazy not to XD

Flag Post

A custom skin shop where u can make your own skins? XD

Flag Post

A wiki for this I guess?

Flag Post

Just wanted to post to let people know that this thread is being monitored and I will do what I can to implement as many changes as I can, I’ll make sure I update this whenever I know which suggestions are going in.

Flag Post

A few extra Honor Points skins for every monster would be lovely.

Daily’s and/or repeatable quests for some minor potions or low honor points, just to give us a little extra spending money.

Events, as Cookes mentioned, would be nice.

I’ll let you know if I think of anything else.

Oh, an similar to Pokemon, an option to switch out my Terramon after a battle. It’s murder if my Air type has to go against a water type directly after a battle with an Earth type, and I have to switch to MY earth type only to have him take a hit and NOT get the full EXP, though I wanted him to. Maybe it’ll say “Would you like to send out a different Terramon?” or something.

Flag Post

Quality Button(Low, Medium, High) and a better way to know how much volume there is(Volume bar or percent)

Flag Post

Flowers could be used for alchemy/potion mixing, and a garden could be started in your ranch so you don’t have to walk between cities to get to the florist.

There’s also the option of introducing crafting by making certain components drop from different creatures (allstinker: fetid oil, coralpie: clumped barnacles scuda: jagged jaws)

EDIT: I know this has been mentioned a few times, but just to quick travel/teleport between towns would be nice.

Flag Post

i like php’s idea of crafting potions and stuff and a faster way to teleport to places :/ maybe a cab like maplestory ( i used to play it) because this game kinda looks like maplestory XD

Flag Post

in the future if the community gets MUCH larger and u start getting lots of fan art u should make a poll for the fan arts and make a terramon or a skin out of it

Flag Post
Originally posted by CookeesRpancakes:

in the future if the community gets MUCH larger and u start getting lots of fan art u should make a poll for the fan arts and make a terramon or a skin out of it

I second this. This would be a great idea, and is definitely something I have never seen done. This would involve the game community more than anything, and let them know they are valued, and at the same time, will be benefiting everyone and allowing the game to be ever changing and interesting.

Flag Post

all the suggestions in this tread are realy cool and sould be implmented if possible

Flag Post

Maybe can use Terra Dollars to customize your pets by whatever colour scheme, maybe by being able to enter and use hex codes?

I just would really like customizing colour fully, it would be nice if you could by honor points but you guys need to make money lol

Flag Post

ErifFieri have said : ‘’ Oh, an similar to Pokemon, an option to switch out my Terramon after a battle. It’s murder if my Air type has to go against a water type directly after a battle with an Earth type, and I have to switch to MY earth type only to have him take a hit and NOT get the full EXP, though I wanted him to. Maybe it’ll say “Would you like to send out a different Terramon?” or something. ’’

I was thinking about that too, I think Erif have a good idea. _

Flag Post

Since the flower thing isnt implemented yet i tough i would make some suggestions for it:

1. City-only Flowers – I was thinking about havng cities have 1 flower that can only be planted there which would give stat boosts for a certain amount of time, for example in the 3rd city you could plant “Fire Flower” and it would give you a small atk boost. You could make stronger variants of each flower which would need more time to fully grow.

2. Fertilizers – Make some fertilizers available in shop, both for honor and TD (Terra Dollars), the honor one would make the flower only need 1/3 of its original growth time to fully grow and the TD one would make the flower only need 2/3 of its original growth time to fully grow. You can only use one fertilizer per plant.

3. Flower size variations – Make flowers have small/medium/big sizes, the bigger the size the higher the effect of the flower.

4. Normal flower types – Make flowers which have the same effect has some items, for example healing flowers or pp restorative flowers.

idk what was planned to be done with the flower system but i hope i was something like this, even if its less complicated.

I hope you like the suggestion i made and keep up the good work guys! ;P

Flag Post

Why not different paths of evolution for Terramons ?

Let me explain the way I see it. I imagine pandemite having two different final forms, each one with its own specificities, like one being more tank-like and the other one more based on attack. Each form has its own appearance and name and are therefore considered different terramons. The path chosen to evolve could depend on indirect causes, like the higher stats or the day of the week… The way to force a specific path should be hard to guess and not really obvious so that it would necessitate a lot of cooperation with other trainers, but there could also be special items (bought with terra-dollars) to “choose your next evolution”.

Evolving a terramon is harder than in pokemon, lets face it. Making it more rewarding by giving different ways to evolve could help a lot creating a stronger will to invest time in a terramon. It would also have an impact on customization, since raising the same terramon than someone else at one point doesn’t mean you’ll have the same in the end (plus your genius’ skin system —> its awesome).

On the low hand, it looks like extensive work and balancing… Just wanted to share that thought with you guys !

Keep up the good work !

Flag Post

Dumpster Dive: Move that can be used out of battle.

When used in cities, your pet has the chance of scrounging up a half-eaten item or regenerating a few points of health

When used in battles, your pet loses health and lowers his defense from embarrassment, while your opponent may be stunned for 1-3 turns from shock and disgust.

Flag Post

I find it funny and sad the fact that they can use only 4 skills. I dont think they should “forget” those skills, its more realistic if they keep all of them and only be able to bring 4 at a battle. This is not really a sugestion… i just wanted to express my frustration with the dumbness of these monsters (maybe the dumbness of the trainer).

Flag Post

i would like it to be a little easyer to lvl up not like 2x easyer just have them take like 10% less exp to lvl and monsters give a little bit more exp when defeated or you can fight npcs agian but you have a time limit betwen times you can battle them so no one camps them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by galen150:

i would like it to be a little easyer to lvl up not like 2x easyer just have them take like 10% less exp to lvl and monsters give a little bit more exp when defeated or you can fight npcs agian but you have a time limit betwen times you can battle them so no one camps them.

i agree but maibe a 30% less exp,at high lv (30+) you nedd like 100 batles per lv imagine at lv 50 or 80

Flag Post

running shoes and/or a bike

Flag Post

We all have to admit we have lives outside of Kong or any particular game in general, leveling becomes a chore when you only have x amount of hours a day to put into games like this one. So for my suggestion, I’d say like in-ranch training for when you’re away. You know, set it, for example, like 4 hours encompasses half a work day or half a school day or half of your sleep cycle, you log off, and come back and the terramon you chose gets x amount of experience…an offline exp thing while you’re gone. I like the concept of the offline exp training, though I don’t know how others feel about it. It’s just another suggestion for the box.

Flag Post

I’d love to see how many stats got upgraded and by how much when a terra levels up/evolves.
I’d also like to see a “Power” statistic on the tool tip of a move when I hover over it. As well as if it’s melee or range, though that takes a far backseat to the first option.

as someone else said, update the Encyclopedia of Terras, whatever you called it, the name escapes me. I need to know what element is stronger or weaker than what. In the same strain of thought, I’d like to see evolution levels of Terras.

All I can think of at the moment.

Flag Post

It would be nice if the council challenge showed how a clock with the time remaining.

Flag Post

Vespicloud > Vericloud > VERSPICLOUD