[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] Level 1000 weapons

5 posts

Flag Post

Imagine if there were level 1000 weapons that cost 5k gold and they do 1k damage 1k magic 700 def 500 luck and lastly 800 speed. Would that be good? Why or why not!? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by brothersvv10:

Imagine if there were level 1000 weapons that cost 5k gold and they do 1k damage 1k magic 700 def 500 luck and lastly 800 speed. Would that be good? Why or why not!? :P

1k Damage? Geez, I used to hit more then that with silver equips back at level 80. =P

Anyway, this is freaking overpowered and overlevelled. A selected few would be able to use, and since some of them don’t have gold, an even smaller number of players. And that wopuld make the difference between level 999 and 1000 be pathetic.

Flag Post

Your right…I just thought that “IF” everyone was a level 1k… weather or not that was a good idea! :p BTW its not ONLY 1K damage..its +1000! :p

Flag Post

The stats would have to be revised, but when the day comes that level 100 is on the lower side of the top leader board I personally think that a weapon of that caliber is a good idea, of course after lower level weps come out first. In any situation level 1000 weapons won’t be coming out anytime soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scrapizm:

The stats would have to be revised, but when the day comes that level 100 is on the lower side of the top leader board I personally think that a weapon of that caliber is a good idea, of course after lower level weps come out first. In any situation level 1000 weapons won’t be coming out anytime soon.

Wrong. They ARE coming soon.

You just didn’t specify the “soon” :trololo: