[Terra Monsters] Change List

36 posts

Flag Post

I’ll do my best to keep this thread updated as often as I can. It will contain most of the changes that occur daily to the game and let you know what I’m working on!

24th April

- Fixed bug that allowed users to use potions in PvP
- Fixed bug related to premium currency
- Added code to move creatures which “escaped” an owned ranch back to an owned ranch.
- Decreased Resting time by about 20%
- Fixed bug related to timed quests.
- Added the idea of daily “fight houses” – where users who have completed a council quest can battle through the council building daily.
- Fixed users who may get lost in their ranch.
- Lots of other minor fixes.

Flag Post

25th April

- Daily Fight Houses available for Vesport and Aduro (For those who have completed council quests)
- Evolution Stones added
- TerraPedia now shows what element the creature is.
- Many small bug fixes.

Flag Post

26th April

- Daily Fight Houses available in Joule Town, Skyward, Verdane.
- By typing in Air, Electric, Earth etc… into the TerraPedia you can see a filtered list of creatures.
- Fixed bug on items spawning incorrectly
- Items should now be easier to click on.

Flag Post

30th April – Will update this thread as I adjust the code from now on so I stop forgetting exactly what I’ve done (So if you see something I’ve listed here, and don’t yet see it in game, it may be because I haven’t uploaded a new version just yet)… Also as a note – I’ll only publish stuff that is directly viewable to players, lots of stuff on the backend has changed to try and make things more reliable, but I figure nobody cares when changes there are made:

- User can no longer escape when moves are in progress
- When a creature is about to flinch, you’ll have a message saying “Pandemite looks like it’s about to Flinch!” so you can plan out your next move accordingly

Flag Post

Am I allowed to post here? Oh well, if not I am sure you can delete the message. But it is great you are listening to the playerbase so well. It seems like you are fixing every issue possible that players come up with, so keep up the good work!

Flag Post

30th April Take Two

- Fixed status effects moves on creatures
- Added ‘introductory bundle’ (note to current users who may have purchased ranches / ranch helpers, buying this again will give you another ranch and extend ranch helper by 30days, you don’t lose out)
- + Thank you AerialSnack

Keep the suggestions / bugs coming into the right threads and I’ll keep doing my best to attack them asap.

Flag Post

this should get stickied! Cause the amazing developer actually comes into contact with the players! I hope i can see your game progress even farther! Good luck!

Flag Post

I agree, this should be stickied. This way, players will have easy access to see what has been improved, and be constantly reminded that there is a higher power out there listening to their prayers and pleas.

Flag Post

Changes 1st May

- New special offer window put in
- Cloud removed in an attempt to save some memory and reduce crashes
- Narcoleptic creatures issue now fixed.
- Confusion always ends after battle
- Aqua Grip can now hit multiple times in a single turn

Flag Post

Changes 1st May part 2

- “Insta Heal” feature now added (Instantly heal all pets in the ranch once a day / twice a day if you employ the ranch helper)

Flag Post

There is a litle issue. When i play the game and when im at my ranch is says my Niptune is not resting but than when i faced Goon it said that he was resting?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hugeswat12:

There is a litle issue. When i play the game and when im at my ranch is says my Niptune is not resting but than when i faced Goon it said that he was resting?

This really is in the wrong thread. There is an already sticky’d thread for bugs…

Flag Post

Yay

Flag Post

Could this thread be edited so that no one but Social can post on it, or does the admin have that power? It’s a bit annoying, going to it, expecting some news, and seeing comments on the news instead.

Flag Post

I’ll make this change soon and clean up this thread so it’s just posts by me. Just to keep everyone updated as things have been quiet, the things we’re trying to add today are the trainline and the Monster Store :)

Flag Post

3rd May

- Monster Store Added (Mecha Dozer, Dark Dozer, Dashing Equinair)
- Train Track Added – Explained in separate forum post
- New moves show how many attack points they have
- Text box for chat no longer editable. (fix not yet uploaded)

Flag Post

10th May

- Insta-Heal now heals all status effects too.
- Servers now all a bit more reliable and faster.

Flag Post

10th May Continued

- Train ticket bugs fixed
- Trains jumping ahead of time should be fixed.
- Electripine now evolves

Flag Post

Change List 10th May Continued

- Verdane Maze added
- Snowrym / Grynn healing fixed (high level / low hp creatures)

New version is now: 1.0.1f

Flag Post

Change List 16th May

Firstly – I apologize for the lack of exciting updates recently, this has been down to a large number of users trying to hack the game so a lot of time has been taken up dealing with this. I won’t keep this thread updated with boring security patches :)

- Store layout changed slightly
- Council quests should now be a lot more reliable.

Flag Post

Change List 18th May

- Fixed cloning creatures bug
- Opened up the Monster Club daily quest (in Metropolis)

Flag Post

Change List 20th May

- TerraPedia ‘dots’ updated. Before the dots were taking into account stats from creatures who aren’t in the game yet and have no stats. This lead to stats being just a little bit wrong for all creatures. This should now be fixed however.

- Missing creatures bug fixed. Somehow, some creatures had their ranch set to a ranch that the user didn’t own. The game now checks for these creatures when the game is loaded and places them in an owned ranch.

- ‘Special’ removed from TerraPedia, replaced with Range Attack stat.

- TerraPedia dots now show the stats for a creature at L100 rather than L50

Flag Post

I’ve cleared my cache so that the version is 1.0.1.g

Looking at the terrapedia, it seems even more strange now with many evolved creatures having fewer attack bars than before e.g. racket → racruel, predacuda → leviacuda, sootimander → sootiraptor etc.

It seems the stat bars in the terrapedia isn’t just for comparison, as after each terrapedia update, all of my creatures’ stats changed (160 something atk for mantislash before this update changed to 148 atk to reflect the transition from 2 attack bars to 0 attack bars now), so there could be something wrong with the coding.

Flag Post

@Apan1154 – I’ll be sure to check out the TerraPedia again tomorrow.

Change List 23rd May

- Start of many more items for users Avatars. Now included are ‘Hats’ for users (Viking hat and Bunny Ears so far – but there will be a lot more to follow)

Flag Post

Change List 23rd May (2)

- Game now uses much less memory so should hopefully crash less often for some users.
- Ranch Helper now heals at 400% normal speed, regular healing now 5% faster.