[Terra Monsters] [Locations] Uncommon/Rare Terra

16 posts

Flag Post

Figured I would throw this up and work on it later when I get home from work.

[[Uncommon]]

Vestal Beach, West of Vesport

The area inside the red circle spawns Tortipous – a great monster to get due to water’s weakness to earth as it learns Mudslide at Level 9. This makes easy work of water-type NPCs.

Originally posted by DragonSteps:

Not to mention that Tortipous has a high defense as well as a large amount of HP at its disposal, which makes it an annoying enemy and a reliable ally. Also, remember to grab Allistinker on the way to Vesport as well. As an earth-based terramonster, it gains mud slide (earth) at around level 8, splash (water) at around level 12, and water gun (water) at level 16. I’m using one at the moment and it completely obliterated the water-based monsters at Vesport, and even helped defeating some of the fire-based monsters in the next area.

-

Flockhart Forest, East of Skyward City

The area inside the red circles spawn Yantis – An earth monster who also learns air moves, such as swoop and tailwind.

Flag Post

Not to mention that Tortipous has a high defense as well as a large amount of HP at its disposal, which makes it an annoying enemy and a reliable ally. Also, remember to grab Allistinker on the way to Vesport as well. As an earth-based terramonster, it gains mud slide (earth) at around level 8, splash (water) at around level 12, and water gun (water) at level 16. I’m using one at the moment and it completely obliterated the water-based monsters at Vesport, and even helped defeating some of the fire-based monsters in the next area.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonSteps:

the harderst areas are eletric mosters, and ice, both are weak vs a earth water moster soo its very cool

Flag Post

The air elephant → Skyward forest → Bottem Left

Ampint , Joule Town → Power Plant ( Top Left )

NO uncommon for arcane or ice yet.

Flag Post

updated :0)

Flag Post

Sorry I haven’t been on lately, if anyone else knows locations please PM me them ! :)

Flag Post

Does anyone know where Mecha / Dark Dozer is found?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meowburt:

u cant find them its the same as a regular dozer just reskinned

Flag Post

Anyone know the area where a Hootenant can be found? I know in Flockhart but what specific area. I’m driving myself insane trying to find one.

Flag Post

check the wikia

Flag Post

You guys know that you can ask wikia personnel (like me, the Wikia founder) where to find them and we have locations.

Flag Post

its an old thread i dont think its needed to necrofy it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meowburt:

DARK DOZER CAN NAUGHT BE CAOUHGT YHOUGH I KNOW ANTHER PLACE YOU CAN GET IT

Flag Post

dark dozer cant be found

Flag Post

hahaha….i found dark dozer !!!!! i know its location

Flag Post

Note: There are non catchable Dark/Mecha Dozer south of Verdane, but they aren’t about to be caught.