[8BitMMO (Construction Sandbox)] Robban Church

36 posts

Flag Post

Join the Robban Religion which believes that RobbyZ(also known as Sim9) is the Creator!!!
Our religion is gona try to build churchs,chapels and other stuff in their names.
Joining is free, but you have to work to get titles.
EVERYONE IS ALLOWED IN OUR BUILDINGS, EVEN OUTSIDERS
(This is LIKE a crew)

Holy:
Robby “Sim9″ Zinchak the Creator
Draco the Architect Apostle
Trainer Zombie Apostle
Nyvrem Pontiff
kjh787 Counder of the Symbol
Sunare Creators of the Symbol
Simmonds Creators of the Symbol

Members are shown per churches/chapels, those are STILL in development.
You might want to aid me by giving me blocks/monney on my quest to build the first building for us.

Members:
MistFuror Priest
kboy101 Believer
ChickenDelight Believer
Luckylego7654 Believer(keep an eye on him)
aaaadd Believer

Church of the Holy 9 Sims
In the portal to edge, go to the east
Members:
MistFuror Priest
stevencry Good Believer

Symbol:

Flag Post

Ohai Nyv! I wanna join! ALL PRAISE ROBBYZ!

Flag Post

like i said in-game ill join

Flag Post

lol, awesome

Flag Post

I’ll join. After all, i had a shrine/church as well. :3

Flag Post

You are all added

Flag Post

All kinds of donations are highly appreachiated.

Flag Post

The first Robban church ever is made! Come to the town called Edge and just go a little to the south and on the left you will see a building with a giant Z on it’s roof!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MistFuror:

The first Robban church ever is made! Come to the town called Edge and just go a little to the south and on the left you will see a building with a giant Z on it’s roof!

Wasn’t the symbol a
XX-
X-X
-XX

I am going to take a look

Flag Post

Had no idea this was here, I am Simmonds. The church is called “church of the 9 sims”. The symbol is basically a red z (9 blocks of plain red carpet and 6 blocks of road filling the blanks) the portal was blocked with spikes so I don’t get trolls so I’ll get rid of those today if I can connect so I don’t kill too many people n.n also, robban religion? robban sounds weird in my opinion… eh.. anyways go to clow or east of the entrance to impertinencia to find my sim9 monument. I also suggest sending any donations (i dissaporve of donation myself) to ME considering im the one that know’s best how to build the symbols (mist made the church in my town so im going to go with his way of building them, the church symbol being a bit different than the monuments because of the way the church was built)

Flag Post

I know, i already told him the symbol was different

Flag Post

Lol Simmonds, you forgot to mention that the shrine in Impertinencia was MY shrine to RobbyZ, lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by carefullkiller:

Had no idea this was here, I am Simmonds. The church is called “church of the 9 sims”. The symbol is basically a red z (9 blocks of plain red carpet and 6 blocks of road filling the blanks) the portal was blocked with spikes so I don’t get trolls so I’ll get rid of those today if I can connect so I don’t kill too many people n.n also, robban religion? robban sounds weird in my opinion… eh.. anyways go to clow or east of the entrance to impertinencia to find my sim9 monument. I also suggest sending any donations (i dissaporve of donation myself) to ME considering im the one that know’s best how to build the symbols (mist made the church in my town so im going to go with his way of building them, the church symbol being a bit different than the monuments because of the way the church was built)

i WAS the troll that made the spikes… heh heh but i dont do that anymore

Flag Post

hey can i join ps my trolling is OVER

Flag Post

i want to join! also how i can enter to edge?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Luckylego7654:

hey can i join ps my trolling is OVER

Erm maybe. I will keep a eye on you.

Originally posted by aaaadd:

i want to join! also how i can enter to edge?

You can join the church but you must not ask me to join edge.

Flag Post

Yeah, it was sunare who came up with the monument design, I still hold onto the belief it was me that made the official symbol though >.> edge’s telepad got it’s link stolen by someone (I wont name who) when it was inactive so I had to pick it up from spawn, unfortunately I can’t replace it because the region is full now apparently :/

Flag Post

i cant get to edge because there is no teleporter!

Flag Post

sorted

Flag Post

now there is spikes so when i enter i die

Flag Post

At this moment the reason you can enter is that most likely a owner/town door is blocking the hgih way and that the smal bridge is broken D:

Flag Post

*sigh, edge is now fully accessible so yeah, come pray to sim9 at the church sometime :) lucky is a noob and will never have my blessings to join any group/event/cult/anything that I am part of. He asked for my forgiveness after he attacked me and mistfuror a little while ago and then threatened me soon afterwards. lets leave it at that.

Flag Post

Why did you kick me from Edge, Simmonds? :(

Flag Post

im re-starting edge as a proper town now, thus i want active citizens and the like, you never come to edge so why should I keep a spot open for you? of course you can always re-apply. These posts are going off-topic.

Flag Post

Who says I never come to Edge? Every time I log in I first go there, and I don’t build only becaues you didn’t tell me that I can build. If you don’t want me in the town, why didn’t you just tell me? I would have already packed my blocks from there if you told me. It is like you have invited me only so I build the church and then you kick me! >:(