[Bad Eggs Online] weapons/skills/badges

10 posts

Flag Post

post new weapons/skills/badges here, Rob Almighy might edit them right in! P.S. no kreds 1s plz

Flag Post

I think it would be cool to have a weapon that MAKES a wall. It could make a wall that is super protective/hard to shoot through.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ricebowl3:

I think it would be cool to have a weapon that MAKES a wall. It could make a wall that is super protective/hard to shoot through.

cool 1

Flag Post

umm… new idea???

Flag Post

There should be a weapon name invisi-power.it makes youself invisible for the game and you can change places whanever you want.But it causes -60% damage!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shafayat1234:

There should be a weapon name invisi-power.it makes youself invisible for the game and you can change places whanever you want.But it causes -60% damage!

cool, and 60- damage? lets make that 30

Flag Post

Stupid idea, they would still be able to see where the shot came from.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TreyM42O:

change i so that ONLY there team (including user) can see

Flag Post

actually, good point

Flag Post

still… u can move again…