[Star Supremacy] resource income BUG

6 posts

Flag Post

i have a crystal mining colony. I have a crystal mine and a captured node. I want to ship my crystal income to other colonies. But when my storage on the crystal world fills, the crystal income disconnects and so i cannot get cryst on other colonies since the game is set to 0 cryst per hour. Srsly dont tell me this isnt a BUG :)

Flag Post

It Isn’t, I know its a pain but you just have to deal with it with bigger capacities of your trade routes.They way it works is when the income colony becomes full it cannot take any more crystal and since trade routes require income p/h to work they fail.

Flag Post

“You cannot store it here, therfore you cannot send it to other places”? That seems rather strange to me… anyway larger routes dont help, i tried sending all crystal to other colonies (yes, i observed “+0” crystal income in the mining colony) but somehow my stash in the mining colony was still increasing, then capped and it “bugged” again.

If it is really meant to be like this then please teach me how to actualy stop the store from filling up since sending all the crystal through trade routes doesnt help.

Flag Post

I wonder if when you had it set it to 0 if another colony filled up forcing the TR to it to clear the crystal shipment and thus causing it to fall back to the source colony.

Flag Post

the other colonies were at about 30% capacity when it happened. But i have develoved a system to circumvent this stupidity, i build and demolish crystal mines to get rid of crystals :-D

Flag Post

windalu, we might log in your account to see what is happening. please dont’ worry when you see your account is logged in another place :)