[Battlestar Galactica Online] Not recived what i paid for

4 posts

Flag Post

Username: Fosite
Server Virgon
User ID 1054388
Global ID 176991652

I bought the 78.000 Cubits for 120 kreds the kreds have been taken off from my kong account and it shows that payment been made
78.000 Cubits Battlestar Galactica Online 78.000 Cubits 1 -120

But i haven’t received a thing. I have written to Bigpoint support center but they so far haven’t answered. I have written on the Dutch BG online Forum but they haven’t event looked at the topic yet.

Flag Post

careful of what u buy.sometimes theres a bug or glitch or its just a scam.u must see what happened to otherppl when they buy.if majority got what they bought,it is more likely that u will get the item but there is still a chance that u wont at all

Flag Post

May I ask how long ago you bought the Cubits? Sometimes the transactions can take much longer than you’d like them to, due to failures in the system and just the program that the payment was made on being out of date (I assume you used Paypal). Please be patient, as I assume that you’re not happy about this, but please wait. If you do not recieve the Cubits, please keep messaging Bigpoint until you get the refund that you deserve.

Thanks,
Dairy

Flag Post

i bought some cubits to but i got what i paid for so you were probably just unlucky