[BattleSpace] BUGS

21 posts

Flag Post

Hi, found a bug on my planet screen. I started upgrading one of my ress nodes (red one) and suddenly got a pop up window that an error occured. After clicking ok, all my nodes and other stuff dissapeared from the planet surface. After leaving and reentering the planet screen everything was normal again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by patrolord:

Hi, found a bug on my planet screen. I started upgrading one of my ress nodes (red one) and suddenly got a pop up window that an error occured. After clicking ok, all my nodes and other stuff dissapeared from the planet surface. After leaving and reentering the planet screen everything was normal again.

just noticed that the upgrade “try” took the ressources needed for it but no upgrade happened :/
was on my home planet for a red node from lev 2 to lev 3

Flag Post

in-game name:Kenjiro

I have a tutorial quest problem in which I am to hire a commander from the office When i try it gives me error message that i failed to do so. I have 4 deck slot open as well.,

So, what am I doing wrong or is this a bug or glitch in game i am experiencing. I can’t continue in acquiring a commander unless i wait 19 hours 43 minutes to refresh and try again it would seem. But, even then will it work.

Flag Post

In-game name:Kenjiro

I have run into another problem. When I first initially played my in-game chat window worked. Now, it is complete fail it sits there stating waiting to connect to chat server but, even after 10 minutes it is still waiting to connect.

Flag Post

In game name :

Several problems at same time :
1) Commanders being ‘currently in mission’ even if this one is done for many hours.
2) Construction queue being full even if nothing is being constructed and my last upgraded building (Governement) which is now supposed to be lvl 2, still lvl 1.
3) Research queue blocked at 00:00 : my research hasn’t unlocked and i can’t make new ones.

So : i can’t make move with commanders, i can’t build anything more, i can’t upgrade anything.

What is supposed to be my goal in this game??

Flag Post

I have experienced some problems with construction/research times, sometimes it shows a wrong number, Ex: if a simple node takes about 19min to be upgraded, the timer shows 30+min and i have to fully wait those 30+min, in a worse case i wanted to research somethig that needed only 14min, but the timer showed 1h:40min and i couldnt cancel it since all the resources invested would have been lost, please fix this

Flag Post

Problem with the ship construction queue. Twice now, I’ve tried to queue two different classes of ships. Both times the second class queued has turned into another queue of the first. Like today I tried queuing 8 S-Mass produced ships and 2 S-Armored ships, only to find one queue of 8 S-Mass and another of 2 S-Mass.

Flag Post

I have a bug where I can’t even open the game in the first place. .-.

Flag Post

solved

Flag Post

Chat doesn’t load for me.
It worked fine last night, now it’s down all day.

Flag Post

I’m stuck on a sreen with a messge saying:
“Thursday Maintenance: 4 PM to 5 PM, P.D.T.
Attention BattleSpace Admirals!
Our scheduled maintenance is for Thursday from 4 PM to 5 PM, P.D.T.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. As always, maintenance time is subject to change.”

I can’t even enter the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by drakan:

I’m stuck on a sreen with a messge saying:
“Thursday Maintenance: 4 PM to 5 PM, P.D.T.
Attention BattleSpace Admirals!
Our scheduled maintenance is for Thursday from 4 PM to 5 PM, P.D.T.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. As always, maintenance time is subject to change.”

I can’t even enter the game

roflmao

Flag Post

Hello all,

We apologize for the bugs you’re experienced in-game. Are any of these still an issue, or have they since been resolved?

Flag Post

Currently experiencing a construction queue bug. There’s nothing in queue yet when attempting to upgrade, it says the queue is full.

Flag Post

Never mind. FIxed itself. Apparently, just go to another planet with an open queue, click an upgradeable building, go back and it can be done again.

Flag Post

Found a few bugs yesterday

1st one is quite game breaking, as i currently have -48400 flags. At first i though it was a display error so i didn’t pay much attention to it but it seems these flags seem to be able to take plants too in effect giving me a near unlimited amount to use (or anyone else that has this bug),

2nd one there was double log results for any battles done, this might of fixed its self as i haven’t seen it yet today.

3rd one was quite annoying as front line commanders would just randomly go back to reserve with out being told to, no idea what was causing this.

Flag Post

Hi Gunjer,

We’ve reported this flag bug. Are you still experiencing this issue? We will report the commanders moving into reserve as well.

Flag Post

When i try to change my planet’s name it doesnt let me click the box like it lets me click the main message box. I tried firefox and chrome, im running linux if that means anything? PS Im stuck on the tut cause of this.

Flag Post

you made sure to go to admiral>edit profile> select planet name to change it or did you just click the planets name

Flag Post

Yes, I followed all the steps. It just isnt letting me click it.

Flag Post

It should be browser based—not operating system based—although it does require the latest version of Firefox or Internet Explorer. If you haven’t yet, please update Firefox. You may need to drag over the current planet name (coordinates) to prompt the text box. I hope this helps!