[Fantasy Online] Dang gems

10 posts

Flag Post

The first day I started FO, I got 5 gems, but I don’t get anymore gems. And I’m not really rich. So not counting the market gems, they’re really expensive.

Flag Post

for reaching level 10 u get some gems i think and now u can get 5 gem note from daily preasent just log in every day

Flag Post

wow guys really? if people got 5 gems a day people would multi account then the game would be ruined no one would buy gems so lets keep it the way it is i was surprised they even let us get a chance of 5 gems in the daily gift box…

Flag Post

1. No, you don’t get any at level 10, and getting the not is really hard, my opinion.
2. Alot of the items are buyed with gems. They should make it so at least each 2 weeks or 1 month you get 5-20 gems.

Flag Post

Gems make the game easier, but are not necessary. Almost every item can be bought in the player market with the coins that you obtain from monsters (this includes gem notes in stacks of 20, 50, and 100). Just loot monsters for decent selling items and you’ll be buying “gem items” in the market in no time at all. An easy monster that drops a decent amount of loot is the Skele Elite (level 14) in the Crab Coast, just grind them for loot and sell to the store (the coin rates from the drops range from 150-400).

Flag Post
Originally posted by sychooo:

wow guys really? if people got 5 gems a day people would multi account then the game would be ruined no one would buy gems so lets keep it the way it is i was surprised they even let us get a chance of 5 gems in the daily gift box…

You don’t get a Gem Note every time. Geez.

Flag Post
Originally posted

240,000 for a 20 gem note, and I have 19020 coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bombermanpommy:
Originally posted

240,000 for a 20 gem note, and I have 19020 coins.

time to level up and grind for coins! (try cycrabs with low and relish with high luck)

Flag Post

I got a 5 gem note and used it for the bank. Was that a wise choice?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bombermanpommy:

I got a 5 gem note and used it for the bank. Was that a wise choice?

Yes.