[Terra Monsters] Cheat Codes

26 posts

Flag Post

Because of some bothersome bugs, the devs put in a few “cheat codes” to help players fix their problems. They’re not listed anywhere that I know of, so I’ll organize them here. There are always new cheat codes, and I’m not always in chat when they’re announced, so this post will be edited if I hear of any new ones.

The following codes can be used by hitting enter in-game, typing in the code, and hitting enter again.

EDIT: I’ve noticed that the wiki now has a page for this as well. It also has helpful images! http://wiki.terramonsters.com/index.php/List_of_Commands

This is completely unrelated to cheat codes, but it’s a handy tip nonetheless. You don’t have to meet someone up in a town for pvp; you can challenge people to pvp in the world chat.

Eggsciting

This code gives you the egg from the “home remedy” quest in skyward, if it did not appear in your inventory.

Givememymove

This code gives you the option of learning the last move your current leading terramon could learn or has already learned. If you already chose to learn that move, a box will pop up saying, “Move already known”. Unlike learnmovenpc, using givememymove does not cost 100 honor points.

NOTE: This code only works under very specific circumstances. In order to use this code successfully, the move you want to restore must be one that you did not learn because you either exited out of skill menu and chose not to learn the skill, or accidentally closed your window/tab while the skill menu was up.

Version

This code shows the version of the game you are playing in. Clearing your cache and refreshing your browser will bring you up to the latest version.

ButIwasdisconnected

This code allows users to force a save of all their player information if, for example, they were disconnected from the internet and concerned that any progress they may have made has been lost.

Battledebug

This code lets you see what PvP battles are doing. It also lets you check out nifty battle/move stats.

Choochoo

This code sends you to the train above vesport.

EDIT: Choochoo is disabled as people on facebook were abusing this to get ‘referral rewards’

Learnmovenpc

This code allows you to relearn moves. It’s currently being tested, and each move costs 100 honor points.

Fruitmachine

It’s a fruit machine! For details: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/146-terra-monsters/topics/269701-guide-the-fruit-machine

Flag Post

Good idea,

Another code is:

but i was disconnected

This allows users to force a save of all their player information if for example they were disconnected from the internet and concerned that any progress they may have made, has been lost

Flag Post

Added. Thanks Social!

Flag Post

why theres a cheaters? no cheaters right? hey social i will tell, i will dont forget who is hacker ok? all games has a rules, somebody says “rules sucks” and the rules need because cheating has a problem and swearing like that, i will save it to my notepad (NOTEPAD on laptop) then i will send you a message then report it ok?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sean443:

why theres a cheaters? no cheaters right? hey social i will tell, i will dont forget who is hacker ok? all games has a rules, somebody says “rules sucks” and the rules need because cheating has a problem and swearing like that, i will save it to my notepad (NOTEPAD on laptop) then i will send you a message then report it ok?

LMAO ~ Not sure if you’re trolling or just stupid ? I bet it’s both :D

Those codes are released by DEV officially as a self bug fixing feature for players.

And you threaten to report SocialTitans to …… erm SocialTitans himself ?

Flag Post

uhm, i dont understand you and wat DEV means? and i am not a stupid boy, i am good PLAYER and i am not trolling

Flag Post

Hey Sean – Don’t worry about it. These aren’t really “cheats”, they’re just some codes that you can use to fix the game when it gets into a broken state or to show debugging information or to help test out new features.

Flag Post

For the move teacher: learnmovenpc

Flag Post

Thanks Jen. Added.

Flag Post

Edit: cant read ignore me

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post
Originally posted by php213:

Bump

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Flag Post
Originally posted by SocialTitans:

Hey Sean – Don’t worry about it. These aren’t really “cheats”, they’re just some codes that you can use to fix the game when it gets into a broken state or to show debugging information or to help test out new features.

oh, thats nice, haha, i think its a CHEAT CODES lol, i always CHOOCHOO, its fun :D

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

This should be sticky. Bump.

Flag Post

This is a bump. And bump should be a forum cheat code.

Flag Post

casually bumps

Flag Post

^ someone plays (played) sacred seasons >.>

Flag Post

How to hatch the egg? (My main account is sean443, and i have 4 accounts)

Flag Post

please dont abuse the “Referral rewards” because im tired of walking

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

how to bump ???