[Immortal Empire]Bugs

10 posts

Flag Post

Should pin a bugs thread to the top.

The characters keep repeating their responses when my turn is over. It gets a bit annoying :/

Might have been only during the teammate phase, but I’m not sure and now I can’t login to check.

Also is that due to losing connection? Couldn’t move or do anything in battle, it kept saying to wait for my turn even though it happened in the middle of my turn. After leaving the battle, couldn’t allocate points in the immortals page. Refreshed the browser and now I can’t get passed the login.

Flag Post

Right now there is a bug where the server is splitting periodically which is causing the connection loss you’re experiencing. We’re working day/night to solve. The character response is a separate known issue to do with our audio driver, will be fixed eventually.

Flag Post

there’s a bug where you can get 2 phoenix mages when leveling up to level 10 so then you start with 4 characters instead of 3. I don’t mind this at all.

Flag Post

The Priestess’ Vengeance doesn’t always hit over the line shown when targetting, simply passing past the target(s) you intended to hit without any damage or hit animation.

Flag Post

Same is with the summon spell.. the pathing is wrong (sometimes the pulled monster/character’s animation is stuck on an obstacle/another monster)

Flag Post

If the turn ends before the cinematic finishes, your field of view decreases to what your characters see and in most cases u dont see the conversations anymore. This happened to me in junjis village.

Flag Post

1) Paladin’s spell ‘Godly Wrath’ doesn’t hit targets in the fog of war, even if you know they’re there.
2) Also enemies are aggroing from the fog of war over terrain they shouldn’t be able to, eg. trees.

Flag Post

http://g2f.nl/0am9aq5 – Bug in Dark Cave

Flag Post

phoenix strike doesnt show its real AoE

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vikuniadorado:

phoenix strike doesnt show its real AoE

Crush, used by Druid doesn’t either :/