[Terra Monsters] the best terramons for each element

18 posts

Flag Post

as everyone knows you can only have 6 terramons at any given time. so in my opinion it’s best to have a diverse team, 1 of each element, as to be the most effective. but due to the limited number of slots in the ranch, it’s hard to compare them. so i liked to ask you what you think is the best terramon in every element.

from my experience i think the best water monster is tortipous. but i don’t have much of an idea about the other elements, although judging from the wiki i’d think ignitler is the best fire one (i’m naming the starting forms, as those are the ones you get when you catch them).

Flag Post

Tortipous- Best water
Sootimander- Best fire
Shino- Best Earth ( this one is more opinionated because Brak is also very good)
That’s as far as I’ve gotten on seeing terras.

Flag Post

I really have a problem with what people considers the best terramon. In my opinion there is no absolute best terramon, no absolute best team nor any of such things. Each player have his/hers own way of playing and making teams, so there is no monster that can be the very best for all teams/players.

What is your gameplay focused on? What is your battle strategy? High def, high hp (tanking)? High atttack? Inflicting bad status? Lowering status? Raising status? Multiple attacking element?

What i can say is that the common pattern is to look for tanky terramon. Today they are considered the best, since the variation in attack power is not so great, who lives longer tends to win the fight (but remember that this is a beta and that can change).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jumkun:

I really have a problem with what people considers the best terramon. In my opinion there is no absolute best terramon, no absolute best team nor any of such things. Each player have his/hers own way of playing and making teams, so there is no monster that can be the very best for all teams/players.

What is your gameplay focused on? What is your battle strategy? High def, high hp (tanking)? High atttack? Inflicting bad status? Lowering status? Raising status? Multiple attacking element?

What i can say is that the common pattern is to look for tanky terramon. Today they are considered the best, since the variation in attack power is not so great, who lives longer tends to win the fight (but remember that this is a beta and that can change).

+1 to Jumkun , really a very good opinion for newbie to choose terramon.

Well my personal advice for choosing team would be 2 High Atk , 1 Tanky.

And in choosing element , it’s easiest to have all 3 of your mons Effective against each other for those who don’t have any ideas to build best team .

ex: Water > Air > Earth

This way your team weakness will be covered. Better players will make their team judging by their moves effectiveness too :)

Good luck :D

Flag Post

i do agree that if you only use three of your terramons then having ones that relieve th weaknesses of your other terramons is a good idea. but if you know what element you are going up against it’s better to have a focused team in which all are effective against the type you’re up against. for example if you’re up against a earth, it’s best to have fire air and arcane, because they’re all effective against your enemy. so if you’re so if you want to be strong it’s smart not to only train three of your ters but rather all six (or hopefully later 9, except if you pay, then it’s probably best to train 7 of them or more) instead of just on allround team. if you do however know you will have to fight multiple elements without being able to switch terramon, in which case it is best to take three that together are effective against every opponent and opponents are last effective against you.
i also recommend to always have 1 terramon (tortipous?) as a back-up, if h’s overpowered when training weaker terramon. if your terramon is about to die you can always switch to that one to still get some xp.

to get back on topic: isn’t dozer also a good tanker. i fought him in the beginning, and he was two levels lower but he killed one maybe even two of my terramon.

Flag Post

My team is Air-Water-Fire is it a good team?

Flag Post
Originally posted by raarie:

so if you’re so if you want to be strong it’s smart not to only train three of your ters but rather all six (or hopefully later 9, except if you pay, then it’s probably best to train 7 of them or more) instead of just on allround team.

As one of the best pvp players in the game , I found it’s ridiculously hard to train up 6 or 9 mons lulz.

Every Level after 57 will cost you 100k+ exp to up 1 single level , not to mention Terramons that are over 70+ level ~

Pro tips :)

3 Main High Levels > 6~9 Moderate / Low Levels

And there are much Terramons out there can actually covering up almost 3~4 weakness. You just have to find the right mon :D

Good luck :D

Originally posted by broax23:

My team is Air-Water-Fire is it a good team?

Seem to be ok , but don’t bother with the team element too much before you reach end game , ( at least until Joule / Ice city ) . Just keep leveling and change mon if you have hard time in certain quest :)

Flag Post

im lvl 40 so im pretty good in game yeah there is no best terra monster but you cant compare a mothball to a shino of he evolve into a motharch you wont compare rhiyew sure there is no best but there is weak terra monster too

Flag Post

I like my Team: Water/Earth/Fire the ko every single element. =D

Flag Post

poul isn’t the legendaries the ‘best’ of each element (that is till terragon comes out)

Flag Post

i know but i dont counc legend there are just op its obvious that they are stronger:P

Flag Post

hey guys! anyone here had an idea how to make easy catching an aquanine? I already caught one but when I refreshed my browser i can’t find it anymore in my ranch, i don’t know if it’s just a bug or something? and when I try to catch one again it cost me a lot of honor points and terra dollars buying food and crystals :( i really take a liking in it for it has a high HP and it’s attacks are great…

Flag Post

^ unless you can get an advance mega crystal, it’s mostly based on you being really,really,really,really lucky with a non-advance mega crystal. P.S its Aqua’rin’ not nine, aquanine is a starter terramon that can not be caught, and aquarin is a legendary terramon…

Flag Post

best mons in each element in my opinion:

Earth

Mantislash, Fouli

Water

Tortitank, Fouli (not water, but best)

Fire

Thrashtail,Magmawyrm,Firenaught

Ice

Rageywrm, Yetiking

Air

Equiness, Buntis

Electric

Amperor, Maulverine (because Torqupine isn’t out to players)

Arcane

Jestar, Cakyll

… If your opinion differs then state them :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oshadow0:

poul isn’t the legendaries the ‘best’ of each element (that is till terragon comes out)

whats terragon

Flag Post

SocialTitan’s most gruesomest creation with supa stats… legendary mons are like mothgods compared to terragon >:D

Flag Post

fire farmian
water tortipous
earth fouligator
air cyclonine
electric maticub
ice yetis family
arcane staria

Flag Post

Best mons in my opinion:

Water:

Clawlossal,Tortitank