[Puppet Guardian] Great Game

6 posts

Flag Post

In general this game is fun to play even if you don’t like it at first. Patience is key, and you’ll only get better if you try. A really fun thing to do is to hunt for gems in the first season of towers. At certain spots there is a 1 in 100 chance that you will pick up an extremely rare magical stone. These allow you to become a really powerful player. Just hunting for these gems with your friends is a great feature. Also, the absence of a leveling system allows for a more non-competitive game play. So even if you’re new you won’t feel intimidated by a bunch of veteran players. So give this game a shot and you’ll definitely like it.

Flag Post

If this game is for Kids why does it have Hemp in it?

Flag Post

Because if you know anything about hemp, it was used to make paper, textiles, clothing, body products, health food and bio-fuel. So don’t think hemp is only to get high…kids these days…lol

Flag Post

The items you have in this game makes you stronger, so you wont be abl to regret on your past decisions like other rpgs about your class etc. I’m playing this game for some time now, i think it really feels different, i cant say game totally took me on my first play, but with time, this really has grown on me, it has its unique style and gameplay. And its for sure, once you support game, more things come. Some items are questionable, but its due to its Japanese culture. Its a japanese game, because of cultural differences game may look weird at first, but its greeat.

Flag Post

This game sucks

Flag Post

The items you have in this game makes you stronger, so you wont be abl to regret on your past decisions like other rpgs about your class etc