[Terra Monsters] A Tough Egg to Crack.

21 posts

Flag Post

I heard its currently bugged and the egg doesn’t hatch at all.. but thats not my problem.. the problem for me is that I don’t even have an egg in my inventory at all. so maybe thats the problem? not sure.

Flag Post

Hit enter type eggsciting

also here are other bug fixes

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/146-terra-monsters/topics/262976-cheat-codes

Flag Post

What is supposed to hatch into an animal? All I got was a kid telling me how to use the train. So did that kid come out of the egg? Lol

Flag Post

I’m wondering what the quest is too. I’ve been walking around with the egg forever. I thought it might be like pokemon where if you walk around with the egg long enough it will hatch into a new monster, but so far nothing

Flag Post

I have the same problem. Do you have to go somewere??

Flag Post

The egg cannot hatch right now because well, the creators have no idea on what to hatch it to yet! Once they figure out what they want it to hatch to they will apply that in-game and your egg will be able to hatch.

Flag Post

Hopfuly it’s a new never seen before terra monster that looks awesome!
Or a terra monster with a move it doesn’t normally learn
Or maybe just a Scuda. (I’d rather not)

Flag Post

It would be cool if it was a monster that had several options for evolution like it starts out as one type, but can be an electric, arcane, or ice type depending on conditions maybe the care options (fire food would make the next evolution fire type).

Flag Post

Can’t wait to find out, but I hope we get more free ranch space first so I’ll have room for the little darling :)

Flag Post

How come in-game commands wont work for me? I tried “eggsciting” and “choochoo” but they both didnt work for me. I still dont have the egg (even though I completed the quest) and choochoo doesnt take me to the train station. Anyone know whats up?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EarthSensei:

It would be cool if it was a monster that had several options for evolution like it starts out as one type, but can be an electric, arcane, or ice type depending on conditions maybe the care options (fire food would make the next evolution fire type).

Yeah that would be cool

Flag Post

I think the egg would probably end up hatching as one of the humming birds. Probably going into the element that you picked for your starter, or you picking the element.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doggie112:

I think the egg would probably end up hatching as one of the humming birds. Probably going into the element that you picked for your starter, or you picking the element.

hummingbirds?

Flag Post

If you actually look in your terrapedia you will see some hummingbird terras with different element…

Flag Post

I’ve also seen a terra monster called salamander as the last terra monster in there.

Flag Post

I really don`t understand why the egg is not hatching at all!For me if the egg hatches maybe it will be a water type,because when I took the quest I seen it on a nest and the nest is surrounded on a pond right?If the egg hatches I would be darn excited…because I only got 3 Terra monsters…and of course I would be excited because I don`t know it yet…but I`m really hoping it would be water or ice type.

Flag Post

Hey doggie112!Those hummingbirds your talking about is the unplaced ones in the game right?I think those hummingbird monsters are like 3 or 5 of them I`m not sure…

Flag Post

If the egg hatched I would not worry beacuse I had a lot of space in my ranch…but still wonderin` of it hatching…I would think in my mind wishing ts an Aquarin LOL

Flag Post

THIS SUCKS I ALWAYS HAVE THIS PROBLEM I WONDER WHERE IT IS TO BE HATCHED.I THINK IT SHOULD HATCH BY PUTTING IT TO ITS NEST,I HAVE TO MANY QUESTS I STILL NEED TO FIND MY FATHER IN THE GAME AND COMPLETE ’’AQUANINE’S LEGEND’’ THINGY

Flag Post

I WISH IF THAT EGG WOULD HATCH IT WOULD BE RACRUEL OR A SHADOWVOLT

Flag Post

easy!!i don’t know