[BigHeadBash] Favorite Weapon

16 posts

Flag Post

What is your favorite weapon so far and why?

Flag Post

Spyder, reason why is because I always had the urge to shoot people with an overly powerful laser pointer and now I can

Flag Post

hah, yeah i saw that. Cant disagree with that. U should try Floatron soon. Its a fun weapon

Flag Post

Floatron sounds kewl, nice game Spicy.

Flag Post

chainsaw when i have enough bash to move fast enough for it to do the job… smg/ray normally

Flag Post

Flamethrower is my favourite because I like being Peckerhead and burning people as revenge for what the humans did to his brothers :)

Flag Post

Obviously shotgun/smg combo. get them down to around 3/4 with the smg, finish them off with the shotgun close range. No need for these fancy upgraded weapons, they don’t do the job quite like the basic combo.

Flag Post

I pwn with sniper+smg

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lam3zor:

chainsaw when i have enough bash to move fast enough for it to do the job… smg/ray normally

smg/ray too good XD

Flag Post

I use Ray for criticals and then depending on the map either shutgun or floatron/rocket launcher. Shotgun on smaller maps like factory however floatron works wonders when people are in dead ends or against walls.

Flag Post

Sniper+ray gun for me. Start off with a sniper crit and quick swap to 1 shot from my ray gun they die.

Flag Post

i am having a really awesome time using my flamethrower + smg (tho it can be used with ray also, i just use smg cause it is cheap :3), if they are far, i take them down with smg and when they come near i kill with flamethrower.. or if they are near i just pawn with flamethrower since it is the best close range wep (not considering sniper). and on top of it – u can shoot with it thru walls :3 bad side is – some stupid ppl will say u are using wall hack ;D trust me, they did.

Flag Post

Sniper for pro 1 hit ko

Flag Post

i like the wickedlaser weps, even thou i cant get them

Flag Post

I my dream combo was torch laser and sniper.(before update). Now it is Lava gun and Spyder 3.
EDIT: Shotgun 2000 and spyder 2.

Flag Post

I think tea cannon and spyder iii is good,