[Terra Monsters] BioTerra Corp Headquarters Map

9 posts

Flag Post

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9572/terramonstersmap.jpg

Here is the map that I sloppily made from screenshots. I’ve been exploring this tower for days now trying to complete the quest. With no luck, I thought maybe a map would help.

Nope.

Is there actually any way to complete this quest?

Flag Post

forgot to mention I’ve defeated every single person in the building, that didn’t seem to complete the quest though. The highest level I have reached was 6, there isn’t any more stairs to go any higher, as I have scoured the map making that map. Is the quest actually completable or is it still in development?

Flag Post

That guy just above that right-hand exit is the guy with the water badge. If you’ve defeated him and still can’t complete the quest, submit a bug report.

Flag Post

This isnt the BioTech Corp HQ, this is the bandit hideout. Maybe this is the cause you cant complete the quest.

Flag Post

My mistake. When I took the quest, the quest arrow pointed to that location. Might have been a glitch or an error though

Flag Post

huh i cant seem to see the first guy on the 4th floor’s terra monster

Flag Post

Thank you for your work on the linked pic!

Flag Post

so do i have to finish the quest o’s nightmare at grimton??

Flag Post
Originally posted by php213:

That guy just above that right-hand exit is the guy with the water badge. If you’ve defeated him and still can’t complete the quest, submit a bug report.

so is it next to patma hq or where is the building because i remember when i just passed skyward the first quest was a guy asking for help to retrieve his badge but i forgot which building it was so is it the one next to patma hq?