[Backyard Monsters] The Comprehensive Alliance Thread

358 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the Comprehensive Alliance Thread

The main purpose of this thread is to contain a collection of every alliance that are currently alive on Backyard Monsters (Kongregate). Yes, threads like this have existed beforehand, however, I plan on keeping this thread updated. Not only is this thread to inform, but to help Backyard Monsters players find alliances that fit their playing style, personalities, and time zones.

If you are planning on creating a new alliance, please check this thread first. Perhaps there is already an alliance in existence that suits you!

Alliances will be listed in alphabetical order to avoid anger and confusion.

I hope you all find this thread useful,

~Spyder

• If I have missed your alliance and you want to be included on this list, please private message me the following: A history of how your alliance was started, a member count, current leadership, current affiliations, ongoing wars, and your alliance’s membership requirements.

• After sending your request to be added, I will check your alliance for the following:
    1) A minimum of ten members.
    2) Alliance has been around for at least two weeks
    3) Alliance thread is formatted 1 and fully explains the alliance
    4) After the initial two weeks, that there is activity
  • All of the above requirements must be met. Alliances with a long standing were grandfathered in. No exceptions will be made.

After being accepted to the CAT (Comprehensive Alliance Thread), please update me on changes within your alliance. I am unable to check every alliance thread daily.

• If you notice spelling and or grammatical errors in my thread, please notify me. I’d like to keep it as nice as possible, and I know there will be trolls to slander the first thing they see wrong.

• If any information about your alliance changes, message me please! I would like to keep this thread as up to date as possible.

• There are two types of alliances posted on this thread. There are serious alliances and non-serious alliances. Non-serious alliances will have a [NS] tag on their name.

• 1 Formatting must be complete. This includes headlines, bolded sections, use of italics, underlining, pictures, and separations.

Flag Post

Aether Union (AU)

History:

This Alliance were created by desciclope666, the ex vice-leader of the Space Conquerors. Much time has passed without his presence, since he he stumbled in the “base 0” bug, and in the end he left us, declaring that he doesn’t want to play this game anymore. I, as vice-leader of this Alliance, never left my fellows, indeed I followed the events and battles from a blind position, because i was in the same position of desciclope. Now i founded this Alliance with the same layout and aspect in order to manage it more easily.

Members:

Aether Union has now 20 members, with Filottete (or his alt, ZumaBeast09) as their leader.

Membership Requirements:

• At least level 30
  • Champion at least level 3
  • Active at least 2 times per day all days
  • Have a good base
  • Current Affiliations:

• Teutoburg Forrest (Allied)
  • The Dragon Knights (Neutral)
  • Purple Powah (¿At War?)
  •  
    Flag Post

The Dragon Knights

History:

Originally created by This_is_Ownage. The alliance was passed down to the current leaders. Dragonalx has retired from the game since then.

Members:

TDK currently has 17 members, co-lead by SPIFF1, AnduinX, lars838, and Wave_Rida. The Co-account is Dragon_Knight.

Membership Requirements:

• Must have decent base for TH level
    • Must fill out the TDK application

Current Affiliations:

Teutoburg Forest (Allied)
    The Killer Elites (Allied)
    The eXorsus Gaming Group (Friendly)
    Purple Powah (Enemy)

Flag Post

The eXorsus Gaming Group (eXo)

History:

Founded by Spyder, on August 8, 2012, the eXorsus Gaming Group is intended to be a powerful group of powerful players. I, Spyder, created this alliance in hopes of creating a dominant, respectable alliance within the BYM community.

The eXorsus name comes from a Counter-Strike 1.6/Source website that myself and a few friends created in late 2006. The eXorsus Gaming Group still exists on Steam. eXorsus quickly rose to one of the best teams on CAL and CPL Counter-Strike competitions until CAL and CPL were disbanded.

Translated, Exorsus means “The beginning of the end” in Latin. I, Spyder, plan on carrying out the name of this alliance and taking over all of our enemies.

Members:

eXorsus currently has 46 members, lead by Spyder.

Membership Requirements:

• At least level 35
  • An active player
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Able to enjoy the game, while being dominant
  • Able to create a decent base
  • A friend to fellow group members
  • Current Affiliations:

• Teutoburg Forest (Allied)
  • The Dragon Knights (Allied)
  • Aether Union(AT WAR)
  •  
    Flag Post

My Little Brony (MLB) [NS]

History:

As odd as this is, this alliance has a rather long history, starting with, oddly enough, BYM’s least favorite troll, going by the name “lht10”. Now you may be thinking “started by troll, really?” and I assure you, it is not as it seems. The original thread, made by lht10, was almost literal crap, and died rather quickly. However, a certain brony going by the name TheFacelessOne decided to make a new, superior version, and so our history truly began. Now then, everything went along nicely, everypony came and checked it out, many even joined. But unfortunately, the admins found it excessively spammy with images, and locked it. Of course, TFO went ahead and made another, and added a new rule, rule 5 specifically, to have no picture spam, and so we prospered under his lead for a while, but then, a rather complex problem arose. It became apparent that if for any reason TFO were to leave Kongregate, the alliance would not be able to be managed. With that thought in mind, members of the alliance got together with TFO and came to a conclusion. After much discussion, it was decided to make a new profile, of which would be handed down to each new leader. And so, the new generation of this alliance has been born. And the Bronies can now post here forever. MLB has moved to an off-kongregate website due to their OTness.

Members:

MLB currently has 96 members, which I’m not sure of whom is active/inactive. The leaders are Anthill23, Wolftrainer, and TheFacelessOne. The co-account is MLPwny.

Membership Requirements:

• The only real requirement(s) is to have knowledge to My Little Pony, and know the names of the different main ponies. You should also have watched several episodes. Only then I will consider you a real brony. Should also have a MLP avatar. And do not be ashamed of being a brony. We all understand you. :)
  • Current Affiliations:

None

Flag Post

Purple Powah (PP)

History:

Please refer to Zys123’s post on Page 1 of the Comprehensive Alliance Thread.

Members:

Purple Powah has 6-8 members. Applehead1 is the leader.

Membership Requirements:

• Recruiting is currently closed
  • Current Affiliations:

• Teutoburg Forest (Allied)
  • Champion Tamers Alliance (CTA): Hostile
  • Failalliances (Enemy)
  •  
    Flag Post

The Tartarus Revival (TTR)

History:

Rising on August 27, 2012, from the fiery depths is a new force entering the Backyard Monster world, The Tartarus Revival (TTR). The Tartarus Revival is an alliance founded by 3ndless and co-founded by clarkANWS. Our goals are to form a close group of skilled players. We are seeking members who take pride in themselves and are willing to help new members rise in the ranks.

Members:

The Tartarus Revival has 22 Members, lead by 3ndless. The co-leader is clarkANWS.

Membership Requirements:

If you meet the following requirements:

• To be around level 35 or higher
  • In your application please include your level, how often you play, what your goals are (empire building or jumping), which map room you are on, and why you would like to join.

Current Affiliations:

• STORM (Allied)
  •  
    Flag Post

Teutoburg Forest (TF)

History:

Teutoburg Forest was created 1 year ago, while being called a faillance and immediatly targeted by all the biggest alliances. But the Forest resisted without the help of anyone with their leader Andak01 and even managed to strike the purple alliance by surprise while defending our allies the Iron Wolves (now disbanded and incorporated in the Forest).
    Now the forest has grown as one of the major alliance and gained the respect of the other alliances on the battlefield, even making former enemies allies.

Members:

TF has 43 members currently. Their Leader is Teutoburg (a co-account).

Membership Requirements:

There are 2 ways to apply for membership:

If a member recommends you himself on the thread, you can be accepted after making a simple presentation of yourself, whatever your level. The member who recommended you, shall look after of you until this is no longer required.

If you meet the following requirements:

• To be around level 42
  • To be on the World Map (or being about to upgrade your map room)
  • To have a decent yard, with pathings and ADTs protection
  • To be active at least 3 times a week
  • Current Affiliations:

• Purple Powah (Allied)
  • The Shadow Dragons (Allied)
  • The Dragon Knights (Allied)
  •  
    Flag Post

How to Create an Alliance:

Before starting an alliance, please take into consideration the workload you’re about to receive. After making your thread as troll-proof as possible, which will still bring trolls, you’ll be bombarded with people wanting to join (hopefully!). Each of these people will expect you to tend to their every need and concern. When they get bored you’ll have to deal with their incessant need for war. You’ll also have the newbies that you’ll have to teach how to build their base, pros that will want you to prove your worth, and more! Your allies will want to know what your future plans are, and your enemies will be trying to crush you as you turn every corner.

I haven’t dissuaded you from creating your own alliance? So be it.

Steps For Creating a Successful Alliance:

1. Before even creating a thread for your alliance, make sure that you’ll have people to join! Otherwise you’ll just become a worthless thread that people will troll-fully bump for absolutely no reason.
    2. When starting to create your thread, make it in a Word document first. This helps you structure your alliance before it is subjected to the Backyard Monster community. They’re ruthless.
    3. Do not forget to include a GOOD alliance title, picture that goes along with your alliance, a history, some form of requirements and application form, ranking system, and rules!
    4. After these are created, begin your member list. Make sure that you promote the first few members that join so they feel special.
    5. It always helps to have allies. I do NOT recommend spamming every alliance thread in hopes of finding friends! Prove your worth!

Final tips and tricks:

• Formatting. Formatting is your best friend. If you don’t have formatting, your thread will barely make it off the ground.
  • Do not spam chat with your alliance thread! You’ll only attract unwanted visitors.
  • As I said before, make sure you already have friends to join your alliance.
  • Have a backup plan if you go AFK for multiple days. People will leave instantly if they notice you’re absent.
  • Thanks for reading this. I know there are many more things I can tell you, but I’m tired of typing, and you’re completely capable of figuring out the rest on your own.

~Spyder

Flag Post

And so, may the posts of this thread begin. And may I finish with saying that this thread is for you if you would like to join an alliance, NOT make a new one.

Flag Post

The Story of PP!

Before, there was silence. Then it happened, an implosion of enormous proportions. For the Ol’ Great Powah had created a universe out of pure energy, this violent event tore a hole through the 14 realms of time existing before, destroying 13 of them and leaving one, the destruction of the 13 realms of time created the realm of space, space and time formed the universe. As great celestial objects developed the Powah was unpleased, for no one was there to honor his great achievement.

Myriads and Kalpas later we, the humans formed after our great celestial body, the Earth was blessed with the gift of life due to a cause of pure coincidental occurrence of energy, naïve about the great event that had taken place eons ago and ignorant about what caused that mighty implosion, we the humans lived for millennia in our great civilizations honoring false gods, Ra, Zeus, Odin and some now recent ones I won’t mention so I don’t offend people ._. the Ol’ Great Powah became angry, causing death by fire, death by air, death by land, and death by evil, our people suffered.

Until in the year 2011 in the Month of September, on the day of the 13, a testament to the 13 realms sacrificed in order to create the realm of space. The Anger was finally broken, a Great Powah has now being honored, the center of one who holds the message is Moses zys123, the noble zys123 waited for 3 days with no avail to anyone joining his new message, on the 4th day he came and taught the people of the BYM chatroom of this new belief, one of them still remains, the noble, soapnumba1

As the Purple Powah gained influence, we made strategical partners, our friend, The TrollFace Alliance soon perished with the parting of their leader, rofl and hawke222’s Blue Alliance slowly perished… with this new demise Purple reign supreme… for a few hours. Then, LoaS was created from the ashes of TF, with the leader as the charismatic TheFacelessOne (Who ironically had a face, he got pissed at me cause I quoted a pic of him from another thread without his permission), LoaS strived. Another alliance soon took hold, the previous member stealing alliance run by goorocks gained tremendous influence, rivaling LoaS in size and strength, a war broke out shortly, but was quickly resolved and a new council formed, the mighty combination of 3 Super-powers. This union was broken when goorocks left the game due to boredom, now LoaS and PP remained the super-powers.

A period of nubiness then unfolded, another alliance boom. Kingme157’s The Kings of Fire formed, with the careful espionage of 1111ed we located and destroyed the1templar a vital ally of kingme, and kingme and his second in command themselves. 1111ed is a valuable ally of the Powah and will always be honored.

A new shape unfolded, The Teutoburg Forest arose from the ground, self-dubbed the Teutonic BYM alliance, they challenged the authority of LoaS and PP, which they described to be like Romans, ofc this caused tension to TFO and I and we quickly organized a military campaign, unfortunately due to the pressure of betrayal cause by the secretly discussed parting of Des and lollus as they tried to gain access into the TTF colony, LoaS disbanded as they soon became un-willing and TFO became tired. With the rise of TTF came another, The Killer Unicorns, led by the alt of a solid BYM player, ansarul, the alliance was first trolled but then accepted as a superpower, with the death of LoaS, the two decided to create a new alliance, THE alliance.

This ushered in a new age of BYM Totalitarianism, or the BYM Dark Ages, the resulting band of elitists cause nubs to gather and create many failiance, due to all the elites going to THE alliance, the new alliance lacked good leadership and another age came, the age of the BadgeHunters, this caused a new problem, people were swarming into a dead game which had not being updated for several months while the FaceBook version is supremely ahead, soon came annoying threads asking ignorant questions including about FB to Kong BYM transfers, and the lack of updates, further causing the Dark Ages to go even dimmer.

As with the coming of the badge hunters, I decided to take action against TTF, calling against the Powah to aid us into battle, though we may not have called loud enough, for the resulting battle cause a near massacre for the agents of the Powah. We were summarily routed and destroyed, with my noble soapnumba1 doing all the attacking with me leaving to watch as I was leveled by gnurfvonargul daily. As PP was about the capitulate, a savior war occurred, Ta had declared war upon all other alliances and that included our enemy, TTF, andak, the leader of TTF and I agreed to leave the battle a draw and proceeded to become allies in a war which PP won in the end due to default. The Powah remained undefeated.

With time the game seemed to die, an even greater evil game, the hackers, by this time many failiance had developed, including the once humble SD and the failiance AA, I allied SD during a war with them and systematically eliminated AA. During the war against AA a hacker attacked me, this act caused soap to give me his haxs, I had now become a script kiddy so I could combat the new evil. As the hackers developed more, a great hacker, gyan1010 developed or discovered, base 0 error, leaving their enemies helpless to even log into their base. Ta then declared war and the war ended when we all got base 0 error (luckily I used my alt), my noble soapnumba1’s main fell in that incident, to this day he still has base 0 error.

Then, hope came, after many months updates and the rebirth of LoaS caused this New Golden Age of BYM to come once again, Ta disbanded and the Powah was to abandon its dream until, the noble, zys123 decided against it and turned PP back into the BYM alliance cop once again.

The Powah is long Standing as the Oldest Active Alliance in the Game, Join us to spread the cause >:3

P.S. Those who do get free Purple Cookies :3

Flag Post

[Post on first page]

Flag Post
    Originally posted by zys123:

Add PP.

I liked your dot :P

Flag Post
    Originally posted by Spyder:

Purple Powah (PP): Link

History:

Purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple Zys, message me some form of history so it’s not just a ton of purple

Members:

Purple Powah has 5? members. Zys123 is the leader, and soapnumba1 is the co-leader.

Current Affiliations:

Sigh, why doesn’t Zys update ANYTHING?

PP has 2 members, me and soap, the rest are just nub scaring figureheads :P

Flag Post

Purple Powah (PP): Link

History:

Purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple Zys, message me some form of history so it’s not just a ton of purple

Members:

Purple Powah has 5? members. Zys123 is the leader, and soapnumba1 is the co-leader.

Current Affiliations:

Sigh, why doesn’t Zys update ANYTHING?

PP has 2 members, me and soap, the rest are just nub scaring figureheads :P

xD He’s too lazy to update

Flag Post

For MLB we have no allies or enemies.

Flag Post

Spyder,I’ll have you know MLB isn’t actually a serious alliance….therefore there are no affiliations…requirements(besides being a brony) or anything…a person can be on MLB and any other alliance at the same time…so I don’t see why to keep it…

Anyway,some help with TDK:(Just giving a quick idea)

History:originaly created by This_is_Ownage,this alliance was passed down to three of their members(Can be better I’m sure,but you’d have to ask the members)

Members: 11,currently co-lead by SPIFF1, Dragonalx and lars838

Current Affiliations:
    Allies
    Teutoburg Forrest
    Dark Enterprise Alliance
    Dragonborn Alliance

Enemies:
    STEEL WOLVES
    Purple Powah >:3

Flag Post
    Originally posted by uxnorb:

Spyder,I’ll have you know MLB isn’t actually a serious alliance….therefore there are no affiliations…requirements(besides being a brony) or anything…a person can be on MLB and any other alliance at the same time…so I don’t see why to keep it…

Anyway,some help with TDK:(Just giving a quick idea)

History:originaly created by This_is_Ownage,this alliance was passed down to three of their members(Can be better I’m sure,but you’d have to ask the members)

Members: 11,currently co-lead by SPIFF1, Dragonalx and lars838

Current Affiliations:
    Allies
    Teutoburg Forrest
    Dark Enterprise Alliance
    Dragonborn Alliance

Enemies:
    STEEL WOLVES
    Purple Powah >:3

Steel Wolves is dead.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by dvdwen:

Steel Wolves is dead.

True…forgot about that…I only copy pasted the info I had there…

Flag Post

Noted about MLB, but I figure it’s worth telling people about who are new. You’re talked about enough anyways…

Made all edits presented to me. Any furthers comments/suggestions will be taken into consideration.

Flag Post

Done, this good enough? :P

Flag Post

Edited :)

Flag Post

xD

I changed it to my placeholder spot :3

Flag Post

xD

I changed it to my placeholder spot :3

Works for me. If anybody has the time and patience to write something that long, I’ll gladly refer the history section to the page that the person posted it on haha

Flag Post

ikr xD