[UberStrike] Uberstrike Blows.

66 posts

Flag Post

This game is retarded. the movement is all jacked up. Everyone just jumps around like rabbits and it works.

Flag Post

hahaha, true.

Flag Post

Already found hackers that desync, their client gets trusted for hits…
Broken game, broken marketing.

Flag Post

Yup

Flag Post
Originally posted by Quazimodo:

This game is retarded. the movement is all jacked up. Everyone just jumps around like rabbits and it works.

That’s called strafing, its a skill you should learn.

Originally posted by Dark_Nightmare:

Already found hackers that desync, their client gets trusted for hits…
Broken game, broken marketing.

Its a sync problem that CMUNE is trying to fix, for more support, please visit http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewforum.php?f=16

Hope this helps.

Flag Post

considering the game is free and its a 3d fps its not to bad, yea its got a few problems but its prety decent for a free browser game

Flag Post

Ahh… I see your a Veteran in Kong, but in Uber you’re new…. :) Glad to see you being harassed. Welcome to Uber. ;)

Flag Post

This game IS terrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconis_Maximus:

This game IS terrible.

It’s either this is a terrible game or you just a terrible player (no offence). Newbies always rage comments like these. So i quite understand. :) More Questions please visit > http://forum.uberstrike.com/ we can help you be better. :)

Cheers! Welcome to Uber!

Flag Post
Originally posted by RAYENDER:

Ahh… I see your a Veteran in Kong, but in Uber you’re new…. :) Glad to see you being harassed. Welcome to Uber. ;)

Considering his post count, he isn’t really a veteran in Kong(unless an alt). I have not tried out this game yet, but I have read the comments about it and “pay to win” appears a lot. Quite disappointed with the developer.

Flag Post

@DiscoMonkey:

Well “Pay to Win” is a lame excuse for “I always die with those people who has OP guns”. As you may see on the lighter side of this game, Uber can also be played as a skill-based game. I played for nearly a year now, I always play with ‘basic’ cheap guns and I don’t wear armor and I haven’t spent a penny in Uber. But now I’m rank 1,000+ (could be a little better, but I don’t always play 24 hours, lol) and I can beat any Armor and OP weps players with my simple setup. At the end of the day, OP weapons and Armored Players are useless to skillful players. It is ‘skills’ that mostly dominates the game.

Flag Post

For all those asking for a way to earn credits:

You can win huge amounts of credits by taking part in tournaments and challenges by reading the forum at. http://forum.uberstrike.com

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconis_Maximus:

This game IS terrible.

It’s either this is a terrible game or you just a terrible player (no offence). Newbies always rage comments like these. So i quite understand. :) More Questions please visit > http://forum.uberstrike.com/ we can help you be better. :)

Cheers! Welcome to Uber!

Not newbies, CASUAL GAMERS.

Flag Post

Settle down guys. Kongergate players, you are getting the wrong impression of UberStrike. Kongergate’s portal is kind of messed up…if you play on the real website, it wont cost you 500$ to get 3600 credits! Give UberStrike a chance. _

Cheers, Celestial Divinity.

Flag Post

I’m surprised this game didn’t die a long, long time ago. I mean, tf2 is free now, so why would anyone still play this game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MechanicalKnight:

I’m surprised this game didn’t die a long, long time ago. I mean, tf2 is free now, so why would anyone still play this game?

Why would UberStrike die? It’s a great game. You are a new player, judging it from the first 5 minutes of entering within the game. Try playing for at least one week, and I am sure your opinion will be different. c:

Cheers, Celestial Divinity.

Flag Post

Don’t call me a new player, I played this back when it was paradise paintball (And again later when it was uberstrike), it was a crappy pay 2 win then, and a crappy pay to win now.

Flag Post

@DiscoMonkey:

I can beat any Armor and OP weps players with my simple setup. At the end of the day, OP weapons and Armored Players are useless to skillful players.

How about OP Weapons + Armor Skillful players vs Simple setup Skillful players ?

Still Pay2Win :)

Flag Post

Hi EnixSR and others,

Your claims are, unfortunately, pathetically incorrect. The game is hardly Pay2Win. If you are a serious player, these “Pay2Win” players are quite easy to beat, but as none of you “newcomers” have played this for very long, you obviously can’t beat these credit users. Learn to play the game, as you would in any other game. The “good” and pro players of UberStrike never use credits, don’t get under the impression that you need credits to win! Using basic weapons and no armor is a good way to improve, as it helps you realize what skills you need to learn to win matches.

Hope you guys improve,
Tezzie

Flag Post

Basically what others said. It’s hardly Pay2Win, it’s skill vs skill. You guys either suck, or have a hard time learning the functions of Uberstrike. The weapons and armor you pay are just a bonus. Sure, it will help many people, but it doesn’t help if you can’t aim. Most people (kids, no offence), often rage because they lose now a days, and make up excuses. You know the famous, “hacker”, excuse (unless it’s a real hacker). It’s the same thing. Pay2Win is just an excuse.

Flag Post

Because the other people having weapons with twice the ammo and are able to instakill with a few seconds of spraying is fair. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. If you want a skill based game, go play Tribes or Blacklight. This is just spray, pray, and hope the other person doesn’t have as much money as you. Let this piece of scammy crap die.

Flag Post

Actually, get off Kong if you want free shooters. Get Steam, play TF2, or get off the internet because you’re too young for it.

Flag Post

If you want a skill based, team based, strategy based shooter, go play Begone. www.NPlay.com

This game has no skill or team strategy, it is just a random kill em all fest with OP guns. Constant respawning instead of rounds = random chaotic play.

Pity because the maps are neat. Easily the most interesting part of the game.

Flag Post

Yeah I have to agree about people jumping around like rabbits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CerealBoxGuy:

Yeah I have to agree about people jumping around like rabbits.

Again, that is a skill you need to learn.