[Star Supremacy] Slogan Contest Voting Starts! (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post
Voting starts now and lasts for 7 days
Please reply this thread with the numbers infront of the entries as a vote for the two that you think are the best.
One player can submit 2 votes only

Here are the entries:
1.Star Supremacy- A fun game with lots of BIG battleships and stuff……………..and blast people into into pieces.
2.Star Supremacy , where everyone can be a STAR
3.Star Supremacy for you, Star Subservience for your enemies…
4.Star Supremacy--- explore the galaxy, forge alliances and conquer planets!
5.Star Supremacy -- 'Pay your way to the top
6.Star Supremacy -- 'Explore and conquer the Supremacy Stars
7.Star Supremacy for newbies to master grow fight conquer surpass defeat Sci-Fi MMORTS
8.Star Supremacy----The Battle for Universal Control Begins in The Most Authentic Sci-Fi MMORTS Yet!
9.Star Supremacy--- Begin your quest for adventure and explore the galaxy in the most authentic sci-fi adventure yet!
10.Star Supremacy -- If it's not broken, we'll fix it!
11.Star Supremacy - Conquer, Dominate the Stars in this realistic free-to-play SciFi game
12.Star Supremacy - Will you be the one that reigns supreme?
13.Star Supremacy- Be The Lord of The Galaxy or Overlord of the Universe
14.Star Supremacy --- Travel to the Stars and Experience a Sci-fi Adventure while Striving for Supremacy
15.Star Supremacy---- Defeat your enemies. Protect your friends. Fight your way to the top and become the supreme.
16.Star Supremacy -- Where one shot is all you get
17.Star Supremacy----YOU decide the path your empire will take. Peace? Or Total Supremacy?
18.Star Supremacy---- The fight to become the galaxy's most supreme.
19.Star Supremacy---- Conquer the stars.
20.Star Supremacy - where strategy and diplomacy will conquer the stars
players who give their votes will get free gifts in game :)
The Slogan contest just ended, thanks everyone And the No.15 wins the 1st place No.12 wins the 2nd place

Flag Post

Haha number 5 looks a bit bad,but true,no vote. I think I choose 15. 20 is nice too,I LIKE FREE GIFTS!!!

Flag Post

Number 2 funny , i vote number 14

Flag Post

I like number 15 the best…so 15 has my first vote…number 13 gets my second vote.

Flag Post

I give 20 is my top pick and I’d also go with 4 getting my second vote.

Flag Post

Thanks for the Leader Reset, Barbily.

Flag Post

I’d have to go for:

Vote 1 for Number 3.
And
Vote 2 for Number 12.

Flag Post

Vote 1: Number 20

Vote 2: Number 5

Flag Post

Well, If I had to pick, vote 1 for 17 vote 2 for 15.

Flag Post

1.Star Supremacy- A fun game with lots of BIG battleships and stuff……………..and blast people into into pieces.
11.Star Supremacy – Conquer, Dominate the Stars in this realistic free-to-play SciFi game

definitely those.