[Waraxe] Random glitch topic.

6 posts

Flag Post

The Foothold sidemission: Skirmishes supposed to have a chance to give a raised skeleton as loot. I’ve repeated the mission around or more than 40 times without a single raised skeleton. (Apart from the one from the reward.)
Considering I was able to get a handful of Gobbo Gits from around a dozen repeats of “Retreat”, I feel the skeletons are likely to be bugged and not drop at all. That, or the drop rate is idiotically tiny for the weakest undead unit in the game.

Flag Post

Random loot is random. We would appreciate i if you stopped talking Waraxe down and just quit if you don’t like it.

Flag Post

This topic is seperate from my other one is it not? Posted at different times, they have nothing to do with each other. If you rather have me not report what I think is a possible glitch, fine. Or actually, not fine. This is a beta.

Flag Post

I 100% agree with Antiga, the drop rate is either insanely low or it’s glitched for the skellies. I’ve seen many people report this and I’ve experienced it myself

Flag Post

It’s not glitched. The drop rate is really low. This game isn’t like other games, it only has 4 regions total, so if you are able to finish them all quickly, the game is over. Thats why the drop rates are pathetically low. It’s intentional. Not a bug.

Flag Post

Yeah I’ve noticed it now, they actually drop, they just have a low drop rate. I was misled by all those complaints about it, sorry.