[Waraxe] Suggestions

31 posts

Flag Post

Since there isn’t a proper one of these I’ll kick it off. For those of us who are only in the early game could there be an option to buy gobbo gits and raised skeletons at the merchant? I’ve been grinding the quests to get them as loot but so far no luck, I am steadily losing any and all will to live.

Flag Post

Considering you’ll likely be farming those missions for tokens anyway, it would be a waste to buy the units as you’d simply be stuck farming longer for elite’s/reserve units.
But I know the feeling, I only just got a single raised skeleton after spamming the mission at least a hundred times. I got a full gobbo git squad in a few dozen battles though. Some of the drop rates are alarmingly low for something that’s quite basic and pretty useless in the long run. Can’t wait to fight 300 battles to get a single support unit. >.>

Flag Post

The drop rates are better than what you’re experiencing, however we all go on unlucky runs at times. Sometimes you’ll get 3 skeletons in 300 energy, sometimes you won’t get one for 3 days.

Make sure to use your daily clicks to get the free units!

Flag Post

Is it just me but does the drop rate decrease rapidly after the sidequest is filled up to 100%?

Flag Post

I think it should be possible to sell your units that you don’t need anymore, even if for a really low price.

Also maybe a mute option.

Flag Post

To mute the game just uncheck the sound.

Flag Post

My bad, Didn’t notice it.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have some kind of tournaments sooner or later.

For now we all have plenty to do with main quests and bosses etc., but eventually we’ll need something like that probably.
Since a sync’d PvP system is being developed it could turn out pretty fun I guess.

Flag Post

Should do something to prevent 0 damage dealers in boss fights, Even thought the summoner can kick them sometimes they don’t check/aren’t online etc.

Something like minimum army strength requirement for bosses or auto-kick if you didn’t do any damage after like 12 hours since you joined the fight.

Flag Post

Would be nice to also be able to change golden token to silver token.

Flag Post

Private messaging would be nice too.^_^

Flag Post

We need some logs, Currently someone has been kicking everyone in my guild and because we dont anything about it we cant even complain about it please make some logs So nobody can abuse their rights has admins withtout anyone knowing.;/

Flag Post

I agree, there should be a log whenever someone is invited or kicked, with a timestamp and whoever did it. Would an admin currently be able to investigate? Also, officers should not have the ability to delete other people’s posts.

Flag Post

Srane you say you can’t complain yet you blame me for all what happened? Interesting…

But I agree logs for kicking are needed.

Flag Post

It was before everything turned so obvious…..

Flag Post

1) Repair the big screen bug
2) The pop-up window with description is pissing me off/sometimes jams, you could make a small place for it. Some trading cards games have this kind of spot, so the pop up wont cover any important stuff on the game

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I suggest you smash 3-2 with a nerfbat so hard that there’s nothing left.

Good god, I’ve never seen anything so god damn frustrating in my life. Why even have something so close to mathematically impossible?

Flag Post

Farm previous regions for better units and equipment. It’s nowhere close to mathematically impossible as heaps of people have passed it already.

Flag Post

Tons of worshippers and Nybbas are the medicine for Felys. Or farming some token units, but that’s longer.
(that’s for AoE, dunno if 3.2 for FoG is hard too)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qlzqlzuup:

Tons of worshippers and Nybbas are the medicine for Felys. Or farming some token units, but that’s longer.
(that’s for AoE, dunno if 3.2 for FoG is hard too)

I’m in FoG, and from what I understand from the official forums it’s even worse for us.

Originally posted by Endox:

Farm previous regions for better units and equipment. It’s nowhere close to mathematically impossible as heaps of people have passed it already.

I already farmed four entire stacks of Elven warriors (the best farmable unit from any missions available to me) and it’s made only a marginal difference (increased my 0% chance of success to around 5%).
Also, the fact that it is close to mathematically impossible does not preclude it being done. Given enough trials, anything that is not strictly impossible will eventually happen – I just think it’s really, really stupid (excruciatingly frustrating from a player’s perspective and piss poor from a design perspective) to be forced to keep fighting with a <10% win rate.

Note that I only posted about this issue after spending a week’s worth of energy and barely breaking 20%.

Flag Post

I meant farm R3 tokens or pvp tokens to actually BUY units. Unit’s that will benefit you in 3.2. This game isn’t supposed to be beaten in a week.

Flag Post

As for suggestions I want to see more weapons for melee guys between R1 and ice daggers.
Really, having to use either R1 swords or anti-minion swords before the very end of R4 isn’t that good use of weapon slot.

Random ideas for a set of weak-to-decent weapons from R2 to R4:

• Sell maces as one that you get from the quest (with 8-12 base melee dmg proc)
  • Some low elemental damage-dealing weaps to get past melee resistance a bit (some variations on ancestor’s banner in R4) – poison knife (life DoT), firebranded sword(fire weak splashy damage, probably DoT), earth hammer (weak “hammerblow” variation – 1 round bane), etc.
  • Some race-specific weaps like bone pikes/rusted swords for reanimated, tridents for demons, heavy maces for orcs and throwing spears for goblins (ranged damage yay).
    *Something that changes attack damagetype, dunno if it can be implemented with current game mechanics.

Flag Post

And please try and make things balanced.

I notice a very large power differential between AoE and FoG units, heroes, supports, especially in R5.

The FoG frost giants have about 400 more HP, attack/defence, more passive skills, and equipment slots compared to shadowelf or other AoE R5 units.
The hero equivalents of each side are imbalanced too, with FoG heroes having the SAME skills as the AoE hero, but with 1-4 extra ones thrown in, more HP/stats and an additional equip slot. What the heck??? Crystal guide> Dark focus, Brannah>Brakarsh, both laas and urig > Zash, and the FoG 50 token of faith hero is way better than Agga.
Even the new R5 support unit for FoG>AoE, with an additional equip slot, the skills doing more damage, and having more skills.
And the wartoken unit Windwalkers > Hydra. Why does FoG get 2 equip slots and AoE get 0?

Also, maybe a farmable elite for AoE in R5 too? Since FoG get to farm their elite lifebinders.

In earlier regions, AoE need some better gear with universal buffs. FoG have +Heal all instrument(Lyre of serendipity gives Song of Joy) and +heal all banner(Green leaf banner gives Atonement), +Heal chance to all(Silver chalice gives Kismet), +fire resistance to all (fire wards gives dampen fire) as well as +rally chance to all (Trumpet of triumph gives Hymn, Golden brooch gives Courage) rather than some crap artifact that makes your hero a demon (which is a double edged sword anyway)

Flag Post

Or just put a notification – “good guy always win” on the side choosing screen so there won’t be such questions :)