[Drakensang Online] What retard developed the pvp system for this game?

15 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This post has been lol’d by an adminstrator or moderator

Flag Post

These posts have made my day

Flag Post

BTW the fact that you said retard made you right.

Flag Post

This post will self destruct in 10 second(s).

Flag Post

I want to see original first post so much. What was wrong with it to be deleted? Except been offensive and such, of course. PVP is not always fair (like level 17,19, 19 group vs 13, 15, 17), so question was quite legit, don’t you think so?

Flag Post

i just fight with a lvl 13 and 15 in my team agains a bunch of lvl 20, LOL

Flag Post

I recognize that it isnt always fair, but as long as the levels are close… I mean, a level 16 ranger can smoke a level 18 mage if they know what they’re doing, and I’ve had a level 15 soldier curbstomp me while I’m a level 18 ranger. And if people work as a group, then mages pretty much reign supreme. It may not be perfectly balanced, but it isnt broken. Entering the arena before 15 is probably not a good idea though, maybe push that quest off until you are ready to enter the Crypt

Flag Post

PvP is broken. With as much of an increase in power that you receive per level there is no reason not to break in down into sections of 5 instead of 10. 99 times out of 100 if you are more than 2 lvls below the person attacking you then you are dead.
Now when I get mismatched like that I just take a break and go do something else while the other team racks up points….if the devs don’t care enough to fix it then I dont mind giving out free points.

Flag Post

blame it on wow. they have 10-19, 20-29 and so on battlegrounds. unfortunately, this game has a HUGE power increase every level. you deal 15 damage at level 11, and 450 at 19 w/o buffs.

Flag Post

dont cry and go with lv 19 in.

Flag Post

I think there should be 10-14 and 15-19 PvP level system.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gallon213:

blame it on wow. they have 10-19, 20-29 and so on battlegrounds. unfortunately, this game has a HUGE power increase every level. you deal 15 damage at level 11, and 450 at 19 w/o buffs.

nah that was before cataclysm now its every 4 levels 10-14 14-18

Flag Post

Every match seems to be myself and one level 10-15 player against 3x level 18/19 guys…MOST FUN EVER!

Flag Post

you forgot to say, " and so on". Not just that i believe some on it also comes from the pvp rank like seasoned legionnaire. Getting hit about 450? (and no, not crit) when i only have about 500 hp is wrong, the ranger didnt even need the buff from basic.

Originally posted by gamedaddict:

I think there should be 10-14 and 15-19 PvP level system.