[Drakensang Online] gold/silver/copper

15 posts

Flag Post

quick question, what can we use this on? apart from the basic armor/weapons. seems like everything is pay to play, hardly free at all

Flag Post

You can use it to believe that you have wealth even though it’s actually just a prop

Flag Post

I found it mostly useful in buying essence

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlphaOmegaX:

seems like everything is pay to play, hardly free at all

facepalm You use money to: Repair, Buy weapons/armour, teleport by the huge magic stone and essence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rickmaster7:

facepalm You use money to: Repair, Buy weapons/armour, teleport by the huge magic stone and essence.

You use money to:
- Repair (weapon damage is hardly noticeable),
- Buy (VERY BASIC) weapons / armour. The magic ones cost real $$$
- Teleport TO TOWNS. Teleport from town to dungeons, for example, cost real $$$. And even teleporting from town to town gets ridiculously expensive in later towns.

In short: yes, almost nothing in this game is free. You will have to sink 100 hours in the game to gain what P2Pers gain in 1 hour.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DorgeArc:
Originally posted by Rickmaster7:

You use money to:
- Repair (weapon damage is hardly noticeable),
- Buy (VERY BASIC) weapons / armour. The magic ones cost real $$$
- Teleport TO TOWNS. Teleport from town to dungeons, for example, cost real $$$. And even teleporting from town to town gets ridiculously expensive in later towns.

In short: yes, almost nothing in this game is free. You will have to sink 100 hours in the game to gain what P2Pers gain in 1 hour.

FALSE! Buying magic ones may cost money, but crafting magic ones does not.

Flag Post

You are forgetting about how much it costs to identify things. And believe me, because I need to farm whole ******* day to identify even 1 legendary basic ring.

And just to understand why you protect the game so much may you answer 1 simple question, Rick: are you one of developers? Because it sure looks you are one of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yurii_74:

You are forgetting about how much it costs to identify things. And believe me, because I need to farm whole ******* day to identify even 1 legendary basic ring.

And just to understand why you protect the game so much may you answer 1 simple question, Rick: are you one of developers? Because it sure looks you are one of them.

The devs have to make money somehow. Besides, you’re probably just butthurt because you aren’t playing Spellweaver.

Flag Post

KONGREGATE 39,011 ONLINE PLAYING 57,143 FREE GAMES!

Free Games…

Flag Post

I was willing to give this game a chance, until I got into one of those paid dungeons. Every creature drops items and the boss an extraordinary. Khalys gave a worse loot them a level 10 skeleton. This game is not free at all…

Flag Post

Speaking of gold/silver/copper…do the prices for essences (gone from 5 → 30 silver for 999 standard green orbs, teleportation (40 copper → 2 silver) and who knows what else keep going up on their own or do they scale with level/amount of currency you possess…?

(or is it just a subtle way of encouraging investment in the game…?)

Flag Post

It said free games, not good games

Flag Post

lol i am payer, wish dungeon gives good items ?

Flag Post

Well, obviously the highest level dungeon.

They all have the same chances to drop higher end and rare gear though

Flag Post
Originally posted by mediumkuriboh:

lol i am payer, wish dungeon gives good items ?

Oooh, he’s a playah.