[Drakensang Online] Ruined "Game"

29 posts

Flag Post

To be honest Drakensang is more of a scam than a game and does not deserve to be on Kongregate. The drops in game are only to trick you into thinking you can play the game without paying. Open your eyes. I suggest you stop playing now as it will only disappoint you.

Sad to see a game with so much potential ruined by greed.

Flag Post

Sad to see another gamer ruined by the idea that all good stuff should be free.
Money makes the world go around, on Kongregate and elsewhere.

Flag Post

I agree with op

Flag Post

Ruined by greed? Oh gee, Never knew these people are that poor when comparing with Diablo.

Flag Post

I would buy if I can actually buy somewhere….I dont have any atm or stuff like that so no I cant. If you made it available with phones though I would gladly buy them.

Flag Post

Im still pretty sure that some things shouldnt be in the shop, Keys for example. And really. Potions? Come on its potions. Its a unwritten Rule since Diablo that you are supposed to have a never ending resource of that.

Flag Post

Just what TS said. There is absolutely no balance between buyer and non-buyer. No balance – not that fun to compete with others, ruined pretty much. Well, I’m only started, but that’s how it looks atm. If there won’t be better drops of in-game currency later then it’s a waste of a perfectly fine game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mephaistus:

Im still pretty sure that some things shouldnt be in the shop, Keys for example. And really. Potions? Come on its potions. Its a unwritten Rule since Diablo that you are supposed to have a never ending resource of that.

Yes, Potions and ****ing Identify Scrolls. How can a game be fun when you have to pay real $$$ to identify every single item ? (Yes I know, you can farm Adermants and COTs, blah blah blah, but is it worth the time and effort just to identify a shoe ?) And don’t even think about legendary items. The cost is ridiculous.

Flag Post

RIP Game. ;-;

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sylvan:

Sad to see another gamer ruined by the idea that all good stuff should be free.
Money makes the world go around, on Kongregate and elsewhere.

It’s not even the good stuff, it’s everything.
Look at the top left: 62,191 online playing 57,068 FREE GAMES.
@Rickmaster that’s why people aren’t complaining about Diablo, it’s not advertised to be a free game.

Flag Post

To be honest not only this shet game is crap. 99 % Online games are piss of shet ,and they are made be stupid greedy ppl who want to cheat the dumb kidds. Thats the true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stosto:

To be honest not only this shet game is crap. 99 % Online games are piss of shet ,and they are made be stupid greedy ppl who want to cheat the dumb kidds. Thats the true.

Let me guess. Your parents didn’t let you buy Andermant?
L2grammar, newbie.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stosto:

you want andermant on a silver platter? or do you wanna grow up and drop your balls and work for it, like everyyyyoonnneeee elseeee.
you can complain about the game in ONE SENTENCE of your reasoning as to why this game is shit, but hey, y don’t YOU make a game?
one of theses day, you will grow up, and realize nothing is free. then again, if the cash shop that tempting? you want things handed to you? are they holding a gun next to your head? no.
you want the cash item offa ego and pride, and jealousy that other people has more then you. Dumb kids.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yurii_74:

Just what TS said. There is absolutely no balance between buyer and non-buyer. No balance – not that fun to compete with others, ruined pretty much. Well, I’m only started, but that’s how it looks atm. If there won’t be better drops of in-game currency later then it’s a waste of a perfectly fine game.

you gonna donate to them? so they can get paid?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bob303:

To be honest Drakensang is more of a scam than a game and does not deserve to be on Kongregate. The drops in game are only to trick you into thinking you can play the game without paying. Open your eyes. I suggest you stop playing now as it will only disappoint you.

Sad to see a game with so much potential ruined by greed.

if they work offa greed, then you have an
Ego: “you want your stuff for free, everything should be free”
Pride:" I want to be the best, for free. i want all competition to be as easy as 1 2 3"
Selfishness:" they don’t needa be paid, who does?"
Jealousy:“Looking what he/she has, I WANT ONE TOO, WTF , Y INST IT FREE?!”
ignorance:“if there is even a cash system, this game is crap” (did you even look at diablo’s auction system?!)
arrogance:“everything in this world should be free lalalala”

does this sound like any of you? from your post, you guys fit in with the above.
Reasoning:“i have a gun pointed to be head? nope. ill farm and grind like everyone else to get what i need. i have time to dedicate to this game, other wise i wont play a MMORPG(which btw ALWAYS has grinding and farming AND cash shops and/or auctions.”

Flag Post

everyone in this thread that thinks this game is bad because potions require andermant to be bought are idiots. you don’t need potions at all. just run around and if you even need to buy potions then use andermant, which drop from all monsters i might add. also when you get out of the beginner zone, potions drop from monsters too so suck it up.

Flag Post

In regards to costs of this game just getting all your inventory open will cost 136000 andermants (assuming the level 6 bag slot is just repeated for each 7 spaces after bag 2 completed)or about $140 US. Upgrading gear to level costs thousands of anderments depending on type of gear, then repeat to upgrade the spells. Sure you get anderments ingame but it is slow going for even a basic purchace. Took me 5 days to get my 2nd set of 7 slots (3200 andermants bought the starter pack for first 7).
There are a lot of good points about this game and I would spend money here except for one thing. I wont get value for money. I could easily spend $20 to get a nice Legendary item (keys for chests) then pay some more to identify it, then it may be crap with not enough gem slots, ( you can only add one extra slot) or have bad stats for my playstyle. To upgrade an extraordinary lvl 25 scroll to lvl 40 would cost 18880 andermants. A level 14 extraordinary ring to lvl 40(spells) 33000anders.
You can play the game cheaply but the high cost for improvements mean I wont be spending much on this game.
I created a lvl 19 legendary ring but at 700 CoT to identify i just sold it for 2 silver as I knew I wouldnt be upgrading it due to the high costs involved. Better to create a high level ring and finish it off with anders earned in game.

Flag Post

the problem with in-game items costing real money is the divide that opens up between those with expendable $ and those without. it becomes a two tiered game. that, to me, isnt great fun. the only thing that should determine who’s character is better should be drop rate. that is, the more time and effort you spend trying to get something, the more likely it is that you will get it.

it IS greed on the part of the developers to want more and more $ for in-game items. as capitalists they prey on the addictive nature of their product and nickle and dime every piece of it. it creates profit for them sure, but in the process it alienates the vast majority of players who dont want to/cant spend $$ on games. i think its extremely sad that online games have been headed in this direction.

to those that say “money makes the world go round,” and that we are ignorant for complaining that these games cost more and more to play: the society that is created when vast amounts of players all have an equal opportunity to thrive, that is what makes great online games, not two-tiered systems aimed at sucking up capital from a few wealthy/privelaged players.

Flag Post

Beat it people, the game is pay to win, Just go over to Bigpoint and check their games. “Give us your money so you can win” is written all over them.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I just play this game in the waiting of Diablo3. I must say, that they nearly ripped off almost all features of Diablo3. But i got to level 16 atleast, spent $0 on it. Will probably never play it again.

But on a gamers pov without the raging, I’d say it’s a game that is fully playable without paying for it, if it’s done with a friend the overall experience and fun increased some aswell.

I’d say that people should atleast try it out, it’s fair entertainment. But they really need to do something about the obvious Pay2win. I understand that it probably cost alot of money to develope it, but most features in this game has already been refined in Diablo 3.

Flag Post

You know, i wonder why people compares it so much with Diablo III … Diablo III Its just another game … and DRAKENSANG … was out much before Diablo III =/ (Which should be out Tomorrow Apparently)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arturo98:

You know, i wonder why people compares it so much with Diablo III … Diablo III Its just another game … and DRAKENSANG … was out much before Diablo III =/ (Which should be out Tomorrow Apparently)

ikr. they should be comparing it to diablo 2

Flag Post

can you guys just ignore the cash shop system?
no? why? you want the gears in it? its not a requirement.
you can literaly farm potions,andarment(quest n monsters), crystals and gears…
this game is a pay to win game, like all other game( BTW no one has yet to tell me a game that doesnt have a cash system). but if you suck this hard in a game, you dont even know how to kite or stay alive, think you can spand in one spot and just bash away, then cry when you die, then you need to stop playin any game…
skills….get some…

insert silver platter

Flag Post

Skills?
let me laugh at all the nonsense you just said!
“this game is a pay to win game, like all other game”
Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie
I play Tyrant and I’ve never paid a penny to grow in the game, not a single penny, I even have overcome other players without having to pay, so that “like all other game”… you should play some other game…
And you’re right in some of the nonsense you said, there are very few games without a “cash system” but even the games that have one, not put you against the wall because you can not advance without buying things with “cash.” You are right again, you can farm all the things you need as “COT” or potions, but even so, the drop rate is way too low and you can spend literally hours and only get one or two potions and only the “COT” necessary for a single object…
Thats the truth… am sorry, but when you make a game and then upload it to a page of free games, you should think that making a game 90% “pro payment” is not a good idea …