[Backyard Monsters] (Recruiting) SkullBreaker alliance (SBA) WE GOT OVER 15 PEOPLE!!! READ TO LEARN MORE!!! ASK ICEECOLD TO JOIN!!!! (locked)

650 posts

Flag Post

WELCOME TO THE SKULLBREAKER ALLIANCE THREAD.

History

The Darkcold alliance was the first one to be made by me. I went to serious thinking about never doing a alliance again. I went for some other alliance’s, but none let me in. So, the SkullBreaker alliance was born. And this time…. I will not let this one down. The SkullBreaker alliance is the next generation to me. Welcome to the SkullBreaker alliance.

HOW TO ENTER

We accept any level to join. Just fill out this form….

Hello

I am ______.( name on line). I am level ___. I have a Town Hall level of ____________. My Champion level is ___. (fill that out if you have one) I hope you let me join in the alliance.
___________________. ( Name)

RANKS

Just because its an alliance, doesn’t mean we cant have ranks. Here are the ranks….

SkullBreaker: Leader, good luck trying to get it. Make’s War’s with other people and boots people off and invites them in. And many more
SkullSlayer: Co-Leader. Only way to get is from me. Make’s war’s, boots and invites people in/out. Vote.
Collecter of Skulls: You must level 10 bases. Gets to vote, invite people in, and private chat with me.
BoneCollecter: You must play for 1 week. Gets to vote. Invite’s players.
Recruit: All new’s get this rank. Get’s to vote.
HITLIST
Chained_soul
TheFinalAlt
cullumnz
zys123
werty9988
MEMBERS
sterlicht 27 ( RECRUIT)
muhara 20 ( RECRUIT)
XxskullhunterxX 48 ( RECRUIT)
destroyer294 39 ( Collecter of Skulls)
coolkid1283 22 ( RECRUIT)
SameneS 27 ( RECRUIT)
ez23 42 ( RECRUIT)
finesty 40 ( RECRUIT)
phucknuggetz2 30 ( RECRUIT)
lex00012 35 ( RECRUIT)
andygdedede 29 ( RECRUIT)
ChrisyTee 42 ( RECRUIT)
Silva3600 39 ( RECRUIT)
stacie1985 38 (Skull Slayer.)
RULES
Rule’s are also in this. Follow them to join. Here are the rule’s……
1. Friendly fire. Dont attack our alliance unless you are told so.
2. Trolling. Of course. Trolling will get you out
3. Application. You must fill out the HOW TO JOIN application
4. Booting people off for no reason. If you do so. You show no sign of trustworthy for this alliance. You will get kicked out.
5. Levels are for champs!!!. You must tell me when you level.
6. Are you there? You MUST be active to join. If you are not active in 7 days, then a warning will be sent to you. If you are STILL not on in 4 days. Then you WILL get booted off.
7. Chat. To chat with this alliance, you must go to chat room #1.

ALLIES

Frost Legion. ( Friendly/Allies.)
NEWs
stacie1985 is now co-leader. Congratz stacie!!!!!

Also, we are making a new ranking soon.

Flag Post

Needs a lot of formatting. All i got tosay. Zys its your turn now.

Flag Post

I got the perfect idea.

Flag Post

Official Declaration of War!

The Ol’ Mighty Powah shall smite your failiance into insignificant dust, by the lords of Purple we will command the sky, land and the high seas, demons will pour from the sky and envelop you in a shroud of darkness, be afraid, the end is neigh >:3

Flag Post

Soviets turn!
When he gets on ofc.

Flag Post

Thank you zys for being on and Chained that is the best pic I have seen in a while.

Flag Post

Yeah i saw it looking for a certain pic and i just had to post it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFinalAlt:

The Ol’ Mighty Powah shall smite your failiance into insignificant dust, by the lords of Purple we will command the sky, land and the high seas, demons will pour from the sky and envelop you in a shroud of darkness, be afraid, the end is neigh >:3

Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Thank you zys for being on and Chained that is the best pic I have seen in a while.

I agree that was funny

Flag Post
Originally posted by iceecold:
Originally posted by TheFinalAlt:

Originally posted by lordleelee2:

I agree that was funny

IKR!

Flag Post

SkullBreaker alliance is new, and please respect the fact that it is. Thank You

Flag Post

We would respect it if it had good formatting and wasn’t made by a hated person who got rejected from the other alliances.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chained_soul:

We would respect it if it had good formatting and wasn’t made by a hated person who got rejected from the other alliances.

I was looking for an alliance that would let me in. None of this would have happen if the alliance’s would have just let me in.

Flag Post

I was looking for an alliance that would let me in. None of this would have happen if the alliance’s would have just let me in.

When you get rejected from the others and get hated for licking there asses that the point when you quit and avoid the game for a year and make new account.

Flag Post

What a fail, yuo only made this because you got rejected by the dragonborn alliance

Flag Post
Originally posted by cullumnz:

What a fail, yuo only made this because you got rejected by the dragonborn alliance

Flag Post

And by LoaS. At least he didn’t do what sam did and ask to join every alliance there was.

Flag Post

Flag Post

No, also LoaS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

No, also LoaS.

I ninja’d you TFO. I should feel special but I don’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZardBrood:

And by LoaS. At least he didn’t do what sam did and ask to join every alliance there was.

true, fail quoting, spamming the thread lol >:3

Flag Post

Damn iceecold gonna get PWNED

Flag Post

Damn iceecold gonna get PWNED

yep

Flag Post

If i were leading this alliance i’d just ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………DESTROY IT >:3

Flag Post

I will never let this end

Flag Post

If i were leading this alliance i’d just …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… DESTROY IT >:3

:D