[Zombies Online] Character

6 posts

Flag Post

Wery Good is BG And DOC! BG have BiG ARMORY . DOC have good HP . Hunter have small ARMORY AND SMALL HP . BODYGUARD AND DOC IS EPIC !!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thukan:

Wery Good is BG And DOC! BG have BiG ARMORY . DOC have good HP . Hunter have small ARMORY AND SMALL HP . BODYGUARD AND DOC IS EPIC !!!!!!!!!

u got it all wrong bg got lot of armor and hp doctor got low hp and armor only good for healing and hunter got good hp and armor high ranged skill good for long kill but dies fast so they all got weaknesses

Flag Post

Worst.Topic.Ever.
Each class is good for something and their stats match their needs.
Bodyguards have strong armour and HP so they can fight Head on.
Hunters are masters of range and don’t have that much armour or HP but have the strongest weaponary.
Doctors need to be in the line of fire so they have lots of HP.

Flag Post

All three classes are useful, are designed to encourage teamwork.

Interesting preview of the game in Italian: http://giochi-mmo.it/browser-game/zombies-online/

Flag Post

Doc is the most helpful, and liked due to its healing ability. The doc is ok at tanking, though it has low and health, it can heal itself. Hunter is a damage dealer, and it tanks ok. It has medium hp. And the bodyguard is the tank. It has the most hp, and the best armor of the 3 classes. It’s damage is medium.

Flag Post

dude ok maby the doc does not have the power stuff or have not got stuff to revive people and whatever ok im a doc i do have revive thing but i did not befor people like got mad at me cused at me so f you