[Waraxe] Bugs thread

15 posts

Flag Post

Pictures not loading in Gryphon Peak:
- Harbingers of death command unit (Core) (Quest Chapter III)
- Ogres of the onyx clan command unit (Elite) (Merchant screen)

Unable to change description of the guild. Button is clickable but does nothing. (fixed with help of admin)

Flag Post

The quest “All along the watchtowers” seems don’t want to drop the spell healing hands, ended it once and remade more or less sixty times so far, no spell;

I think there is some bug in the drop rate of this mission because in other missions, like “skirmishes”, the drop rate was more or less 1 every 25 try, here we are at 0/70… please check it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Adruc:

The quest “All along the watchtowers” seems don’t want to drop the spell healing hands, ended it once and remade more or less sixty times so far, no spell;

I think there is some bug in the drop rate of this mission because in other missions, like “skirmishes”, the drop rate was more or less 1 every 25 try, here we are at 0/70… please check it.

Drop rates of units are ~1 in 10
The spell drop rate is really low… like 2 or 3%, expect to unload a few full energy bars just to get one. However, you will be in region 1 for some time grinding for tokens to buy elites/reserves/equipment so that you can beat region 2, so may as well grind that quest

Flag Post

yep, took me over 2k energy to drop one, then another pair came after for some luck.

A question, perhaps a bug: reserve do not receive the commanding bonus, is how is supposed to work?

Flag Post

I cant take my fourth daily reward, “Get reward” button isnt clickable.

Flag Post

Sometimes when I’m blasting through a mission quickly clicking on healing ha hands causes me to get sent back to the home page as if the mission never happened (no energy spent, no rewards received)

Flag Post

I just bought empowered healing spell (Had 9 healing spells in inventory and 1 equipped on my formation), When I bought it the 9 in inventory disappeared, the one equipped stayed on the formation (Didn’t test if it’s still usable in battle or not), After I unequipped it, it disappeared though.

Edit: Also when I load my saved setups that had the healing spell it’s still in the formation.

Flag Post

Hi i have little problem 2 units they disappeared for my inventory and 1 time i lost all energy it is normal

Flag Post

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I’ve just realised if you give the moonpriestess (R2) the orb that increases healing by 10 (also R2) the healing of her activated ability stays at 100, instead of going up to 110. From the description it sounds like that should be affected just like her normal healing is.

Flag Post

The orb increases any healing to the unit with it equipped. So if you targeted the skill to her, she would heal 110. If any other unit heals her, it would heal her +10 as well. There are some nice items in FoG, that can get you to +25 or more healing for your entire team.

Flag Post

Ah I understood it to mean that all the healing she carried out was increased by 10. That would have been far more useful. Oh well, thanks for the clarification.

Flag Post

ok lets start off with the most obvious bug, shall we? i cannot buy anything in the market, wich is fairly annoying. secondly, when in the market all the top buttons to change tabs ( my army, pvp, ect) become disabled until i click the “get new reinforcements banner”. thirdly, whenever i hover over one of the formerly mentioned buttons up top, no matter what page im on, the dropdown options somehow dissapear behind the rest of the game, i do relise this discripting is moderatly vague and fairly confusing but there is not really any other way to describe it, after i hover over it the dropdown menu lowers but after a short distance most of the menu becomes ocluded (for reference it is at aproxamantly halfway past the red donate button on the upper right).

Flag Post

Neo14, dude, exit the tutorial….. the market will become available.

Flag Post

I am playing quest where – in theory only – can get healing hands life spell as the loot. Problem is that i’ve played it about 50 times and no healing hands at all. I think that is somekind of bug to be fixed. Take care of it.

Flag Post

yadrian i had the same problem, but the first 1 is really hard to get. the good news is after the first1 their more common I,E. i got the 1st 1 2nd and 3rd all in a row.