[8BitMMO (Construction Sandbox)] Ideas People Make

5 posts

Flag Post

OKAY PPL! This is a forum for ideas! Please put ur ideas in this forum so that the creator could see EVERYTHING! First of all, on my other comments, we should have dungeons, gobins, turtle like things that dont go hostile on the moment they see you, (M) and (A) next to people that are admin or moderator. I’ve thought of another thing in my dream last night. We should have roses, metal, and weather! When you leave the metal out, when it rains it becomes into rusted metal. There should also be a feature that it can turn dark and light when it gets to night time and day time. When its dark, Lawyer Cats and tons of other mobs come out. Guns would be more affective at night, then swords at day. At daytime some mobs burn out in the sun. There should also be AK-47s and Snipers. There should also be this feature if you didnt want to be killed out in the wild on PVP, you could set your settings to PvE, player vs environment. There should also be bows and arrows. And, there also should be ammo in the shop to buy or, generated gun shops to go in and get free ammo from there. Add bushes and generated trees as well.
If you like these ideas, start making your own!

Flag Post

This isn’t Minecraft. And: http://8bitmmo.uservoice.com/forums/150844-general

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i say grass should grow on its own in wilderness

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elias02:

i say grass should grow on its own in wilderness

Indeed, a barren wasteland is not very pretty.