[Heroes of Gaia] F the new server

30 posts

Flag Post

I’m still mad they merged the other newfag server with Medusa. Hell, I’m still mad I’m not in Alantis anymore.

Flag Post

atlantis rocked

Flag Post

truth.

Flag Post

DarthBrowser, aka Xavier, not quite sure why you are mad. Especially since anyone who knows you knows you’ve stopped playin’ this game back on the Pan server 4 years ago. But feel free to continue on with your feigned outrage.

Wig’, I thought this server rocked:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/29-heroes-of-gaia/topics/230518-you-know-it-makes-sense?page=1#posts-4948087

Doom, as of now you’ve just agreed with a player who hasn’t played in 4 years and another who is a proven hypocrite. You wouldn’t know the truth if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

Flag Post

As you can see, I did not quote any portion of people’s comments. Instead, I only said ‘truth.’

‘F the new server’ is what I agree with. I dislike how often snail creates servers and molds the others.
Which has been my gripe for god knows how long.

Also, I assume you mean months not years? /shrug
Oh and why the hostilities? You leave my ass out of this. :o

Flag Post

I see nothing wrong with Snail opening up a new server every now and then. If anything, it gives new players to the game a chance to play and compete. Or, do you think it would be better for new players starting off at 0 fame to jump straight into Medusa against those who have pounded away at this game for years now?

It’s been my experience that those who dislike the idea of a new server, do so because they are inactive, and only come on once in a blue moon to bitch. Because it serves as a constant reminder to them that the game still draws an interest to new people, an interest they themselves lost long ago.

And no, I meant what I said. 4 years not 4 months. That’s how long Xavier has been around being inactive, bitching about a game he doesn’t even play. His…..is a special sickness.

Flag Post

Grizzly, I find it quite humorous how you never fail to show up at any thread I happen to be in order to sprew the same insults(the only real point you have is that I’m not as active as I could be, and you’ve beat that horse’s corpse beyond recognition), despite the fact I left your guild and haven’t had any in-game contact with you for nearly a year now. For someone who seems to hate me so much, you are quite a fanboy.

Flag Post

You’re right Xaver…I have pulverized that dead horse of yours into a bottle of Elmers glue. But if I do so, it’s only because you keep insisting on burying the remains in that Pet Semetary of yours night after night for resurrection. And as long as continue to do so, I’ll be there the following day to put that monstrosity of yours to rest once again.

I could understand if you were an active, or a semi-active player with your complaints concerning HOG. I really could. Even if you only logged on once a month, did one arena battle, and then logged off, I could even accept that. If so, you and I wouldn’t even be having this conversation now. But….you don’t even do that much. And you know it. So please, spare me your lies of claiming that you’re not as active that you could be. Or use to be. You’re inactive. Period. Have been for years now. And no, logging on once every few months, maybe burning up some resources and posting a topic in the forum of F the new server, or F HOG doesn’t count as activity.

And no, I don’t hate you. Or anyone else in this game for that matter. And don’t confuse my replies to you as being a fanboy. But I do so despise open displays of hypocrisy, lies and feigned outrage. Of which you seem to have an abundance of when it comes to “the man”, cramping and killing your HOG game style. I think….before you complain about HOG, you might actually try playing it first. Who knows, you may like it.

I’m done here. Feel free to drag the horse’s corpse back to your Indian burial mound for reburial at your own leisure. There’s no hurry. I don’t want to keep you from your game play.

Flag Post

Logan, my man! How have you been? I see you still have that positive attitude we all enjoy so much.
I like what you did here:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/29-heroes-of-gaia/topics/257991-leaving-heroes-of-gaia-for-guild-wars-2?page=1#posts-5815999

Very determined! Not many people would post the same post a third time after it was already rejected twice …

Flag Post

Hey Bart my buddy, what’s up? I didn’t ever expect to see you again. Especially when you swore in the, “han yfix this game its better your new one” thread, the one currently below this one, that you would never ever post in the forums again. I did try to cut and paste the link to that thread, just to remind you of what you said, you know, being a man of your word and all, but apparently cutting and pasting a link is against the rules. For me anyway. So I did the next best thing and bumped it. And yes, when it comes to reminding hypocrites and liars of the words they once spoke, yes, I am very-very determined.

Flag Post

So I said I was gonna leave for good. And then I left. And half a year later, I got bored one day and came back here (effing new server).

You really think that is news? Everyone else is like “Bart who?”

You da nerd.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BartJ385:

Aww, ain’t that cute … but when I said I wanted to leave for good, I meant it, and my absence of half a year proves that.

You really don’t understand the concept of “leaving for good” do you?

Also, Grizzly, I have long pondered the possibility that your hatred of “open displays of hypocrisy” e.t.c., at least in my concern, faded long ago, and you continue to chirp at everything I do in the forums in a simple display of troling out of boredom. I now believe I am entirely correct. Someone who presents themselves as moderatly intelligent(Einstein-class when compared to the regs around here) simply would not consistently go out of their way to dramacly complain about something they cannot – and do not seem to intend to – change, i.e. another person’s behaviour.

By the standards you presented in your last post addressing me as to things you despise, you should be spending all your time throwing rocks at the nearest major politician’s house, unless you are somewhat retarded and believe the best way to combat such displays of illogic is on Kong’s forums. The other option is that, like the rest of the world, you don’t actually feel the need to confront everything you deem as undesirable and are simply using that as an excuse to justify something to entertain you. I fully believe if I meet your requirements for activity – apparently making sure my name is spammed in the arena battle notifications enough for you to notice regularly is all it takes – you would either find something else to complain about me, or find someone else to direct your efforts at enitirely.

You are quite a bit like Bart – just a little less obvious due to a lessor case of retardation.

Flag Post

Hehe, can anyone believe that these two are actually serious :D

Logan, you know perfectly well that DB is still an active player.

DB, you are just as much a fanboy of Logan as he is of you.

Flag Post

The only thing I’m gonna add here is that for once I agree with Darth. When you tell people more than once that you are leaving for good, it means just that. Leaving for good doesn’t mean 6 months. And you are absolutely correct Bart, this isn’t news. It’s the same song and dance we’ve heard from you time and time again. And I’m glad you’re back. I always enjoy watching you eat crow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LoganVexx:

And I’m glad you’re back.

Of course you are. All you do in this forum is pick fights, so every additional opponent must be like Christmas for you.

Just look at this thread: three people posted a few (very few) words.

You immediately attacked all three of them, just to start up sh1t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BartJ385:

And I’m glad you’re back.

Of course you are. All you do in this forum is pick fights, so every additional opponent must be like Christmas for you.

Just look at this thread: three people posted a few (very few) words.

You immediately attacked all three of them, just to start up sh1t.

Pfft. He was trolling.

I know I got it right because, for the first time in history, he hasn’t replied to my comments addressed to him :D

Flag Post

No Darth, like always, you got it wrong. Here, lemme reply to your second to last previous post if what you need is a reply so badly.

When I’m on the political discussion boards talking about that hack and flip-flopper, Mitt Romney, I don’t talk about HOG. And when I’m here in the HOG forum, I don’t talk about politics. This is why I dont, “spend all my time throwing rocks at the nearest politician’s house”, as you put it. I know, it sounds crazy. Just call me kookie.

I didn’t reply to you because you went off topic from the original discussion. That being F the new server. I’m just trying to understand why the only people griping about it, are all inactive. Of which I’m still waiting to hear one single good reason as to why you see the new server as a bad thing.

Here, lemme give you an example. For awhile there I use to play Lord of Ages. Got pretty good at it to. But, I just grew tired of it. And one day I stopped logging on and let the account take its natural course that inactive accounts do. To this day I never logged back on. I stopped posting in the forums because there was no point anymore.

I’m not like you, Bart and others. Where I feel the incessant need to go back to the Lord of Ages forum, a game I no longer play, and start topics that are either inflamatory, or topics I have no idea of.

Like this one, or Bart’s “why this game fails” thread that he so recently conveniently changed. The thread where the first words out of his mouth are calling people nuts for playing such a bad game. What’s nuttier? People that are playing a bad game, or spending your time on the side lines watching people play a bad game? You tell me.

Of course those selective horse blinders you and him are wearing won’t allow you two to see or recognize any of this. Only that I’m a troll and attack people. Which at best, your argument is a strawman. But hey, whatever you two need to help construct one feeble post after another.

Flag Post

I guess every game has good and bad parts. If people think that the good parts outweigh the bad parts, they’ll play the game. But if they think that the bad parts outweigh the good parts, they will walk away – or they will try to get the bad things fixed.

My threads are all the same: “HoG is basically good, but the battles suck, so come on, agree with me, and then maybe Snail will fix this!” If Snail ever did that, if they ever made the battles challenging, I would probably play this game more than anyone else, might even spend money on it.

Anyway, my threads were ultimately pointless, really – even if I had found 200 people to agree with me, Snail would still have ignored it.

Flag Post

All right, grounded here too.

Flag Post

I didn’t reply to you because you went off topic from the original discussion. That being F the new server.

Is that so? You seemed to have no trouble repling to my second post, asking as to why you just can’t understand the fact that one doesn’t have to play a persistent browser MMO 24/7 in order to enjoy and understand it and the issues surrounding it. Neither that or your reply, or anything else said up to your last post was on-topic. I don’t see why you decided to stay on topic now, unless, of course, it was inconvient to reply to what I said – i.e., I’m right and you couldn’t think of a good counter immediately. You skirted around what I said in this post as well – the only part of your post addressing anything I said directly was the part abouting bombarding a politician’s house, but your quoting of that statement was where the addressing of it ended and the evasion of the issue began – you know it was a hyperbole impling if your hatred was really so great, you would be attacking illogic where your efforts might make a differnece. All you said was that you don’t discuss politics on the HoG forums(right after throwing a Romney diss, that is). Pretty weak.

You then went on to change the subject back to the same old rant you started with – I don’t play 24/7, therefore I can’t know anything about what is going in the game in enough detail to share my opinions on it. I can understand how that makes sense with Bart – who doesn’t play at all, and thus has no right to complain, but your main method of attempting to discredit me – trying to overexaggerate my inactivity by grouping me in the same boat with Bart – simply doesn’t stand up.

This brings me back to my original point – your argument against me doesn’t need to stand up, because you don’t really have one. You just saw the oppurtunity to create a convient excuse to troll.

Also, for the sake of being off-topic, since it irks you so much(like everything else, apparently), I have more respect for the Republicans then the Democrats because at least the former don’t pretend to be anything other then plutarchists. Ron Paul is the only one out there whom has any publicity and is actually decent – but everyone knows theres no way he’ll ever win.

This is America now:
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/1

Flag Post

So you claim to be a semi-active player then. That you don’t play 24/7. Ok, fair enough. I see that after 4 years of playing, the best hero you got to show for yourself is your level 92, Dart, with 250/250 stats. Using old and obsolete gear without and any gems and three individual forgings to level 5. At the rate your semi-active playing goes, he might make level 100 in 2 years.

One would think…..even a semi inactive player could have found the time to forge just one forging to level 6. Or have just one gem on their equipment. You sir, have given “semi-inactive” a whole new meaning. Like I said before. You don’t play, period. But you go ahead and keep lieing about you play from “time to time”. I’m sure after telling that lie so many times, you’ve come to believe it.

Anyway, enjoy sitting on the sidelines.

Flag Post

So you claim to be a semi-active player then. That you don’t play 24/7. Ok, fair enough. I see that after 4 years of playing, the best hero you got to show for yourself is your level 92, Dart, with 250/250 stats. Using old and obsolete gear without and any gems and three individual forgings to level 5. At the rate your semi-active playing goes, he might make level 100 in 2 years.

One would think…..even a semi inactive player could have found the time to forge just one forging to level 6. Or have just one gem on their equipment. You sir, have given “semi-inactive” a whole new meaning. Like I said before. You don’t play, period. But you go ahead and keep lieing about you play from “time to time”. I’m sure after telling that lie so many times, you’ve come to believe it.

Anyway, enjoy sitting on the sidelines.

Gonna ignore the fact that you choose to change the subject rather then address anything I said in order to assertain what you are smoking.

The equipment on Dart currently has a total of 16 forges combined, 1 lvl 1, 1 lvl 2, 1 lvl 3, 1 lvl 4, 1 lvl 5, 10 lvl 6, and 1 lvl 7. Since you seem to be…confused, I will uninfoblock Dart for 1 day so everyone can see how that and everything else you said in there is BS.

Flag Post

After 4 years of playing……you call that level 92 hero of yours progress? I’m sure he will be a real powerhouse once he hits a hundred. Maybe he’ll have not 1, but 2 level 7 forgings. Too bad none of us are gonna be alive to see it.

And what subject have I changed Darth? Your inactivity? F the new server? Politics? Trolls? Your politics link? Ect-ect? I think I’ve pretty much addressed your side issues. Of which there seem to be no end.

It’s all just a smoke screen. You trying to disguise the real fact that you’re a nut job who bitches on the forum of a game you don’t even play. You dont play Darth! Noone sees your name flash on the monitor doing anything. Doing Babel, opening up OTs, Boss, arena, cap battles, Fortune wheel, rank wins, ect ect. You have a ghost account that comes on once in a blue moon, makes some troops, then leaves. Eventually I suppose, your level 92 will hit a 100. The only thing that you do, is make pity-party replies in the forum about how Snail screwed your awesome account over. And even if you were a “real” semi-active player, you would think by now at least one member from your guild would come to this thread and vouch for you. Won’t happen though. There’s noone around that can tell a lie such as that with a straight face.

And speaking of changing the subject, I’m still waiting for you to answer my first and main question of the thread. Here, lemme quote myself:

“I see nothing wrong with Snail opening up a new server every now and then. If anything, it gives new players to the game a chance to play and compete. Or, do you think it would be better for new players starting off at 0 fame to jump straight into Medusa against those who have pounded away at this game for years now?”

You start a new topic, “F the new server”, and as of yet have not given a single reason why the new server is a bad thing.

So go ahead and reply with another long winded, dragged out post talking about trolls, politics and gibberish. I know this is your idea of getting game time in.

Flag Post

If you really believed that his best hero is a lvl92, you wouldn’t be talking to him at all.

Flag Post

Your comment makes zero sense.