[Esgrima Online] Bugs and Suggestions page 2

101 posts

Flag Post

bug when i go first for somereason the foes wont attack

Flag Post

A new day, a new list of bugs (and suggestions)…sorry!

• A few of the skills in Force Mastery did not want to work for me when I was running with CRASHO and Lustre; namely, my Group Heal and Group Health buff (as well as my Attack Boost buff, at least for the first couple runs when it was just CRASHO). These skills work just fine on my own; I suspect CRASHO’s Pioneer equipment may be causing this.

• Speaking of skills, I think a horizontal scrollbar would be considerably more intuitive than a vertical one.

• It appears that I cannot buy any sort of healing rings from market, or take the ones I’m selling out of it. Did something break when their healing values were changed?

• Mana Heal restores the proper amount of Mana, but the number that pops up is this number plus whatever bonus I’m getting from my Healing Power passive (which is +300 for me). There was a similar issue with my Attack Boost not long ago, which seems to be fixed now.

• For some reason, enemies sometimes weren’t taking their turns when I was training with CRASHO and Lustre. Again, probably some issue with Pioneer equipments.

• The skill upgrade interface still needs tweaks. I’d like for the title at the top to show the current level of a skill, rather than the next level to get. Also, when a skill is maxed out I’m still seeing the numbers from level 4 in the Effect row, and “Maxed” in the Next Level row (which is good, except I’d like to see the numbers for level 5 skills in there).

• Also, I think the Group Heal numbers may be off a bit in that interface ever since that skill got buffed, but I can’t be certain. Double check those numbers to make sure they’re displaying the right things. ;)

• I’ve yet to see Regeneration (Force Mastery), Mana Store (One-handed Mastery), or Battle Heal (One-handed Mastery) work at all. Maybe I’m just not looking hard enough, maybe I’ve just had ridiculously bad luck, but it’s more likely it’s that it’s not working.

Some suggestions involving the Merchant/Market:

• How about a “sell all” button?

• When viewing your list of items at the Market, I’d like to be able to view the quantity of each item. I’d also like to be able to sort the lists by level, price, and possibly item category as well.

Flag Post

bob after i read your bug list i tryed out the glitch it was from the pioneer shield

Flag Post

Yay, thanks for the detailed report! This will really help to get rid of those bugs. Getting to work now :)

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/oUuqn.png Boss has 20k over his max hp

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/l5eZg.png monsters have over max hp too

Flag Post

just wondering did you fix the bug where u cant leave after winning

Flag Post
Originally posted by zentox:

http://i.imgur.com/oUuqn.png Boss has 20k over his max hp

That happens when we edit/change monster or boss stats, including health. They would go to normal after you refresh the game. So its not a bug.

Flag Post

*Make a weapon set system so that we can keep our weapons in our inventory, and we can click which set we want to use so it doesn’t take so long to change during battle. Some people have slow computers regardless of the game being on low graphics quality, so this would be useful. Especially when the game gets out of the Kong plus section and we get hundreds of players.

*The Axe Mastery picture is of a hammer, probably should be an axe.

Flag Post

when open shop need to show your gold money there

Flag Post

well my game has not loaded for me yet so that’s the only bug for me right now.

Flag Post

game won´t start to me, can press the “Go” button, but nothing happens.

Flag Post

make little bar where u ca ut ur weapns an choose what uwant to use

Flag Post

thanks. :)

Flag Post

-When selling to the merchant, besides being able to write the amount you want to sell, for smaller quantities maybe you could have arrows on both sides to increase/decrease the amount of items you’re selling.

-Might be just in the beginning, but I went rifle specced, and when i compare myself against a dual pistol at lvl 17, I have a critical shot for little more than my attack and a ridiculous poison (10% of a ~120 hit is 36 damage over 3 turns…) and the pistoleer, goes King Kong with Total Chaos, one-shotting a group of mushrooms for 250+ damage…
If I’m completely wrond ignore me, but if not a buff to rifle skills might be nice, after all we can’t target multiple mobs and half our skills are lvl 15+ >.>

Flag Post

HATE HATE HATE slowly appearing text. and Next button skips it, rather than displaying the whole thing. Sitting through 20 minutes of introduction when I can read it all in 30 seconds is insanely annoying!

Flag Post

Entered my first battle. I am there alone. No other players (except one who appeared for a few seconds and then disappeared), no enemies, no way to leave the battle.

Flag Post

need audio notification when it’s your turn, people can sometimes take a while to ponder theirs

Flag Post

thankfully this game seems still to be in beta mode and hopefully all the lag, freezing, your hp/mp inconsistencies will disappear later on.

Flag Post

Needs female characters… The lack of boobage is disturbing.

Flag Post

public market makes my browser crash if i try to use it today,was diferent yesterday

Flag Post

The game doesn’t work for me at all since I’ve equipped new firearms.
Now on the character selection there’s only generic looking character in tattered clothes, holding, what appears to be, rapidly changing all one-handed weapons in the game. After logging in I’ve got an empty town screen with button to leave that does nothing.

EDIT: creating new character gives the same result.

Flag Post

I want to play this game but the only thing I see is a black screen.
Tried with Opera Browser and IE, got the same black screen.
Chrome behaves a bit differently, Shockwave Plug-in crashes every single time I try to open the game.

Flag Post

DNLH, did you try refreshing the page? that bug happened some times with me, including some constantly flapping curtains and refreshing solved it. Can’t figure how to reproduce that bug though.

Just looted a Top Hat (lvl 55 hat) From Normal boss off the Old Railway Station. Some issues with loot tables perhaps?

Flag Post

Hi! This game is really interesting and unique in its own way! However i got a few suggestion (im sure some already mention it X_X).
-Including a mail system would be really nice, especially if you can send package!
-Adding an accuracy stat
-Acces to the world map anywhere in town X_X (lazyness talking)
-Chat system category ex: whisper, world, party, etc (to avoid hearing troll talking X_X)
-Daily reward _

Good luck!