[Esgrima Online] Bugs and Suggestions page 3

101 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, tried everything. I was able to remove some of my items, until I tried to remove the medal, then I couldn’t do anything, so was stuck with medal, bag and swiss dagger.

Now I’ve logged in, everything seemed to be fine, until I’ve equipped my pistols again – same thing happened.
Okay, pinned it down. Things go crazy when I’m equipping Ancient Musket +5.

Flag Post

My suggestion is to fix that we are able to equip items faster! Takes like 30 mins to be able to equip/ unequip an item :s

Flag Post

Being able to save a few weapon loadouts and then toggle between them would be amazing.

Flag Post

Have you fixed the bug that when I join the room players are at the left of the screen [I can’t see their body] I see only flashy sword [the sword is changing like 0.1 sec per changing] and the screen don’t move so I can’t see the monsters.

Flag Post

make 1server for mods admins only where u test updates an then apply them to main server , with long maitenances you lose players

Flag Post

In chat, I mentioned the “good ol’ Adventure Quest way” of reducing server stress by reducing the number of players who can access the server at one time. This is more information on how to do such:

1. Set a quota of maximum players that can access the server at one time
2. Allow all pay-to-play players (for example everyone who has bought gold in the last [amount bought] days) to access the server whenever they want. The price for pay-to-play for whatever time period must be enough so that if all players are paying and the quota is reached, you’re not losing money.
3. When free players attempt to sign in, but the quota is reached, either add them to a queue and automatically allow them to enter the game as space opens up or force them to manually refresh to check for space.
(Note: Free players should be able to exit the game through Character Select or become disconnected without having to re-enter the queue. This prevents rage from bugs that forcing relogging, etc.)

Flag Post

AznKid66, this isn’t a good idea. Queues should be something like a last resort, if nothing else helps. And even then only for a time until you find a better
solution to reduce whatever stress to the server.

Flag Post

boss map hope you will make (more power ,beter loot , an new boss in end who drop low rarity wings or suit ).

Flag Post

The game is pretty unique in the way that anyone can master all types of attacks, and very few games have this, but it is a set back for people who prefer one type of game play, (tank, attack dealer, support/ healer, etc.) So maybe a suggestion is that at level 100 or higher(if the game is planned to be continued onto more maps ,levels and equipment)there be an option to choose one way, and higher that one classes’ skills or efficiency in some way,but this doesn’t mean that a healer cant deal attack or AoE. This is only an idea though, and i do know the game would still be pretty legit the way it is.

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem, but the take all button is not putting any of the items into the inventory, just deleting them

Flag Post

i’ve had that problem before jjblack8.

Flag Post

after i choose my character and join game i’m stuck in the loading screen saying joining game and the bar is not moving

Flag Post

Same here…Create char and gets blocked…

Flag Post

not sure why if go from the character creation (note mentioned) yet go cancel, to the character selection… then ‘Exit’ it will go to a outside screen with over the cursor says ‘logging out’ then before can make a choice, immediately logs back in back to character creation…

This might be nothing, yet seems odd it will automatically choice either or NONE, ‘Login Kong’/’Guest

Flag Post

after battle ‘take all’ button doesnt work

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hush00000:

after battle ‘take all’ button doesnt work

it work but items disapear

Flag Post

The Blacksmith take the money and the stone, but doesn’t upgrade the weapon. Even if it say “succes” weapon remain the same.

Flag Post

after i put item to sell in market, greenscreen is appear. then item doessn show up my items list

Flag Post

Hovering over the menu buttons should give me the text of what the button actually does. Also, trying to delete a character ends up having a busy cursor pop up forever.

Flag Post

sometimes, i got no reward, money, exp after battle…

Flag Post

I can’t change my equipment. even though I’ve cheked to make sure I’m supposed to be able to use the equipment nothing happens when I try.

Flag Post

market list’s sort speed is too poor.

Flag Post

and several back to former state. i guess ‘upgrade item’ , ‘market item buying/selling’ , ‘not rewared battle’ be cause of this.

Flag Post

No matter what i buy in the market, one way or another i get a green screen, when i relog(because its the only thing i can do) i get rolled back to the town, as if i never went to the market, i dont lose items or money, but i cant buy anything :/

Flag Post

The Blacksmith take the money and the stone, but doesn’t upgrade the weapon. Even if it say “succes” weapon remain the same.Have you fixed the bug that when I join the room players are at the left of the screen [I can’t see their body] I see only flashy sword [the sword is changing like 0.1 sec per changing] and the screen don’t move so I can’t see the monsters.