[Esgrima Online] Bugs and Suggestions page 4

101 posts

Flag Post

dont get items when battle finish. can click take all but nothing move in my inventory

Flag Post

item put up in market get them back and green screen then disappear

Flag Post

Still got some more ticks and glitches and bugs. First at entry screen my character is as he came without all the armor and clothes that i am equipped with. There is no one in town and my character isn’t visible. I buy a weapon from marketplace and it doesn’t appear in my inventory. Any items of recent that i place for sale . re-appear in my inventory. If I remain idle for more then 5 minutes I get this blue screen as if he looking at the sky and can’t get out of it. There has been time where the character freezes in battle still and freezes and won’t move in town.

Flag Post

I’d like to see a hit% on the weapons…..kinda gets annoying seeing yourself miss all the time, with no option to better your accuracy.

Flag Post

so yeah i was playing the 5-10 level and it would randomly just kill all the enemies after freezing for like 5-7 seconds any ideas on what the hell that is?

Flag Post

Prohibit people from joining matches after it has started, many glitches are cause from people joining mid battle

Flag Post

Blue screen. Always. Diff Browser/Settings no matter.
One Star rating.

Flag Post

there’s a bug where we can’t use melee weapon in back row if there’s someone right on the front row. also there’s a bug where we can’t click on the inventory to swap weapon and we can’t click skill as well. the market can’t show all the item at once and need to click on ‘price’ to show the most expensive item so we can see the higher lvl weapon. hopefully you can fix that thank you for the great game :D

Flag Post

im finish battle, leave the game and lost my lvl 81+19 rod… rly BAD BUG

Flag Post

doesn’t matter anymore, they won’t be developing this game anymore as One Shark says on their profile, it costs them too much money dealing with all the bugs. They’ll make another game later on so they say.

Flag Post

well i hope they’ll make an even better rpg than esgrima, good luck dev

Flag Post

I hope y could increse mastery rates , it wold be much intresting to play ,coz players use many masterys an u cant get them as big as your level

Flag Post

Someone should lock this thread since the devs aren’t developing the game anymore. Too bad it’s too buggy to play.

Flag Post

there is a mass disconnection in gaming. so many user have experience stuck at the same time. maybe onshark’s guys see this just refer this. n i got 5 stars rate for this game :this is last thing i give esgrima.

Flag Post

Bug* The One Million Denars Achieve is broken,I Have Almost 2 mil but still I don’t got the achieve.

Flag Post

after winning a game, the loading line stucks at half

Flag Post

i cannot walk in the town. this bug occurred in the character of 121 and 119. i cannot get motivation any longer.
this game is foolish truly.

Flag Post

My current issue has taken on to 2 days continuiosly. my charector select is in no clothers and a random scrolling freaking out weapon. I select it log in and all that shows is a blank screen with only the background and working but nothing else. the icons are also workable? But I have the leave option on the top middle of my page and u can click all you want and nothing will come out on a positive outcome. I have deleted all cookies and so forth, and even go as far as to create other players, but the same thing happens, i am even alowed to enter a dungeon and the opposition is there and fightable but my charactor cannnot and all you see in the corner of the screen is a random spinning flashy weapons. and nothing happens in a fightable stance, u can even chat still, but you will not see any of the other players only their random chats picking up on the ingame chat.

Flag Post

The Problem I Have With The Game Is I Cannot Play It With My Kongregate Account It Only Lets Me Play As Guest!!!!!

Flag Post

Same here, can’t login.

Flag Post

help me pls.i am 41 lvl.but not unlocked next place.i have still 36-40 lvl-small cave and i cant play this place.i start the small cave than game stuck on loading map.pls fix this.

Flag Post

help me pls. when i want go in small cave there is loading screen, but do not get in game!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by icke87:

help me pls. when i want go in small cave there is loading screen, but do not get in game!!!

it bugs me in clock tower

Flag Post

hell i cannot use any skill or move a item

Flag Post

hell i cannot play