[Kingdoms CCG] Bug Reports

581 posts

Flag Post

Feel free to post game bugs found to help the Developers patch them up. :D

Flag Post

I keep getting a white screen. I’m really disappointed.

Flag Post

Try again Revan, we just pushed a new build with a few loading bug fixes.

Otherwise be sure you have the latest version of flash.

Flag Post

I am trying, buy it just isn’t working for me.

Flag Post

Mana Flask – says “Gain 1-3 mana” but is often giving 0.

Flag Post

Thats because it cost 1 to use, then gave you 1, so it doesnt look like you gained anything.

Flag Post

My bronze rating is bugged my interface shows that I have the top elo score but I’m not on the leader-board. Please fix this so I can look at the leader-board and think about how awesome I am.

Flag Post

Beat elemental campaign. It said “heroes unlocked” and then no heroes were unlocked. I would still have to purchase them all for 1500 coins. Stuck after elemental campaign now with 5 locked campaigns and nothing to do but pvp with an incredibly weak deck.

Flag Post

Still won’t load at all. Just a white screen. I waited for so long and it doesn’t seem fair that I have am the only one who can’t play it. It says the best CCG, but I will never see it. And yet, I keep coming back everyday, hoping this terrible, vile bug will be stopped. I guess I was wrong.

Flag Post

GolgoDemon, Jace_Beleren: We will look into these two issues as soon as possible.

RevanFan01: what browser and flash version are you using? Have you cleared your cache and cookies?

/Antic

Flag Post

NoScript requires a bunch of extraneous domains to be unlocked for the game to even begin loading – add their list to the game description to prevent issues! (requires cloudfront.net, cloudsponge.com, kingdomsccg.com, and possibly others)

flask is useless – it gives you 1 mana on average – but so does every other card in the game. either make it cost 0 or make it give more mana

Flag Post

yeah I agree, Flash is useless, I rather have a monster card, if i dont like it I just discard

Flag Post

The game isn’t counting my uses of time rift with chrono master, so I’m not getting the star for using it. I still have zero uses despite having used it extensively in several battles.

Also, the game isn’t counting my creature damage with arch elementalist for the elemental army star.

Flag Post

only white screen after loading.. .)p

Flag Post

I am also concerned about the flask, I don’t think I have ever gotten more than one mana and when the computer uses it they always get plus 2. I don’t really like the randomness of it anyways, would it really be broken if it gave a flat plus 2 always?

Flag Post

it’s really is the best ccg…without the bugs. i’m playing STORY MODE level 1, having 4 victories without gaining a single coin nor opened the next stage because it say i lost the match, even though i win it

Flag Post

I only get a white screen after loading

Flag Post

I found the bug with the undead Lich The lvl 3 “Raise dead” does not raise 2/2 creature, instead its 1/2 like lvl2

Flag Post

Yellow circle slow markers on the top left of affected creature cards remain even after the actual slow effect has worn off.

Using “Time Rift” for Chrono Master does not register properly for hero quest.

Clicking “More” tab on a player’s profile screen from the tournament high scores list does not show extra players information right away, but instead shows it the next time you attempt to access any player’s profile screen from the tournament high score page.

Flag Post

After the 3rd mission in the Dwarven campaign two missions are unlocked. Thus you only need to beat 9 missions for the campaign to count itself “complete”, and unlock the Tier2 hero. At least the achievement doesn’t trigger.

Originally posted by Jace_Beleren:

Beat elemental campaign. It said “heroes unlocked” and then no heroes were unlocked. I would still have to purchase them all for 1500 coins. Stuck after elemental campaign now with 5 locked campaigns and nothing to do but pvp with an incredibly weak deck.

Beating Elemental Campaign unlocks Tier2 Elemental Hero. It costs 15k. If you can’t buy a Tier1 Hero for 1.5k, then 15k is out of the question.

Flag Post

the chrono master with his extra mp just SLow all my cards while it has no card left so i cant atk and i lose. This is way too unfair, he ran out of cards and i have total advantage. His tactic was he has 2-3 mana cloaks so he has so much more mana at the end so just stall the battle.

Flag Post

Yeah, should take a look at loss condition in a tie. Mass slow seems legitimate if the player is specifically running a gear-attrition deck with mana cloaks and sword/dagger to whittle you down (in which case the meta game will tend towards everyone getting some smelt/return-to-elements). But if the AI wins without killing you, then it doesn’t seem right. Possible solution: player wins on AI tie?

Flag Post

We are working on a tie breaker solution.

Right now the idea is:

Tally the total damage dealt, current HP and Mana… and the total goes to the victor. This could also encourage certain strategies. In the event this is still a tie, the win would go to the defender.

Flag Post

Calm ability does not seem to be working… I’ve used it twice on a imp and it did not lower its attack.
Stun shot can be used on your own creatures also.

Hmm, Dark conversion was used on my grand summoner (mystical creature) but the description says enemy Undead creature…
and again on my War mammoth. If its suppose to be any creature, they should have a 1 wait time click before it can attack.

Vaetrus they did that so you can get the gems when you complete the campaign now. :)

Flag Post

My chrono master still cant get the “keeper of time” star by using any level of time rift. :(