[Kingdoms CCG] Suggestions Thread

198 posts

Flag Post

Feel free to post your game suggestions here to help the Developers improve the game. :D

Flag Post

love the game, but i think it would be better if you can buy all deck types with normal gold. but to still make money off of it, you could make the gold prices for the epic ad higher packs high. so people not able to buy kreds (like me)won’t get bored of the game with the same couple cardsand will stay. but the people that buy creds anyway would just save their time and use crystals. everybody wins!

oh, and there should be ways to get coins from re-playing levels so you don’t get stuck

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobernannerrr:

oh, and there should be ways to get coins from re-playing levels so you don’t get stuck

I have a suggestion for this, Instead of rewarding 50 coins to players if they lose a PvP matches (Doesn’t make sense to me rewarding for a loss) Reward players this amount for re-doing campaign battles.

Flag Post

Really enjoy this game so far, here are some suggestions for tweaks.

Alchemist acid spray ability is better at lvl 1 than 2 or three, not sure how I’d fix it it seems very powerful at lvl 1 already.

Unstable concoction damage would be more fair if it were 1-2 at lvl three rather than 0-3 this would take a bit of luck out of it.

Undead Lvl 1 and Lvl 2 hero are underpowered, he needs buff badly.

Mystic Lvl 1 hero is also pretty bad, I’d suggest lowering the cost of the slow ability or changing it to charge 2 at lvl 3
The mystic spells and creatures in general are pretty bad and could use boosts.

I’m sure I’ll have more suggestions as I play more characters.

Flag Post

We should be able to sell cards we dont want/need in the shop.

I found out how to sell cards, but i still think there should be a “Sell” window in shop, rather than selling them in the colection menu.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by bobernannerrr:

I have a suggestion for this, Instead of rewarding 50 coins to players if they lose a PvP matches (Doesn’t make sense to me rewarding for a loss) Reward players this amount for re-doing campaign battles.

good idea man. but you should different amounts based on difficulty. like the first level of a campaign could be 30, and every level after that gets +10 when beaten again. so level 2 would be 40, 3 would be 50, etc. and insane mode values could be a little higher. so people can’t just take the easy way and do the simple levels all the time

Flag Post

The thing is player will be able to get unlimited gold and bored quickly, i think whole campaign thing must be reworked bcs now i beat all on normal in 1-2 hrs and now there nothing left to do except pvp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vito112:

I found out how to sell cards, but i still think there should be a “Sell” window in shop, rather than selling them in the colection menu.

Game is still new so selling on the collection interface will have to do for now.

Originally posted by tmmolniya:

The thing is player will be able to get unlimited gold and bored quickly, i think whole campaign thing must be reworked bcs now i beat all on normal in 1-2 hrs and now there nothing left to do except pvp.

You can play Hard + Insane mode and upgrade your Heros to unlock more achievements to upgrade them.

Flag Post

Hi,

Here are our comments:

In regard to selling all packs for Gold: There might be future plans for this to happen when the new set gets released.
Gold earn in Campaign: We are reviewing this and most likely will add a reward for replay and win to allow people not to get stuck.
GolgoDemon: Appreciate the feedback, we are always looking at balancing things that are under/over powered and will take these suggestions under consideration.
Campaigns: More ways to play these are coming stay tuned.

/Antic Entertainment

Flag Post

Really suck when I did 5/6 campaigns in hard mode with tier 1 Hero and when I gain a tier 2 Hero, I had I do it all over again which I haven’t gain no cards for doing hard mode. :( How come Tier 1 Hero can play story mode + Hard mode but Tier 2 Hero can’t play story mode but only Hard mode.

Flag Post

like neojazz10 said, this game needs a card creator. Maybe their could be a compotition to see which one the Devs may use for the game…

Flag Post

Chaos Alchemist is broken. So stupid, no strategy whatsoever, if it gets lucky and hit a couple 3’s in the first 3 turns, I’m soo dead. Also if it get any of the mana boost item 1st turn, I’m also dead. It happens quite often too. Its frustrating and not counterable for heroes with less than 13-14hp. Yesterday was fine, but today everyone uses that guy, and has same deck. Whats the fun of that…hate fcking noobs try to exploit every chance they get, especially new games

Flag Post

you prefer that ppl use weak heroes, with weak desk so you can win?It is okay if everyone use the strongest heroes and card of game.

Flag Post

LOL U know what game this is? its a card game ffs, when ppl win w/o playing a single card, its obviously wrong. Winning CCG without using any card? wait wat? u call that strong “deck” ?

Flag Post

Kingdoms CCG Suggestions by Avilance

singles for gold
atleast unc and commen, I suggest:
500g common
2500 uncommon
(if higher, you might aswell buy rare pack)
7500/10,000 rare?

Chaos Alchemist:
make the acid spray skill only opponents, this way I believe the hero is worse then its tier 1 brother

also lvl 2 and 3 of unstable concoction has no advantage over first stage, even a disadvantage that you won’t be able to spend all your (leftover) mana on it.
I suggest making the odds higher on higher lvl or the cost lower (like lvl 2 2mana 0-3 damage, lvl 3 3mana 1-4)

Rewards for Arena battles,
Tournament varients (set time, reward for rank at end of a period)Reward could be a gold price, or a card price (gold for bronze, silver+ for no1 in an epic card, no 2-3 a rare card, 4-10 a unc+ gold depending on how many people entered the tournament.
Also is gem tournament an option, where you buy in your spot for like say 5 gems, and the grand price is 100 gems.

Make achievments award gold, even if its a tiny amount, its something to make people strife to obtain achievments.

Well that was another exception from me for this game, I rarely post on forums :P

Flag Post

Pleas no to all above, except the idea buying Singles with gold

Suggestion : Undead Lich AoE Spell is totally useless coz of its mana cost at 4,5,6 for doing 1,2,3 dmgs (hit allies too). At 6 mana it makes sense for doing AoE of 3’s, but 4 and 5 mana is too much. I would like to see sumthing like 3,4,6 or 3,4,5 mana cost for each lvl.

If look at the Titan Stomp card costs 4 mana, doing AoE 3 dmg to non-flying, its similar and so much cheaper.

Noted that Ive played over 200battles with Lich and found the use of AoE spell only once or twice :(

Flag Post

It would be nice to be able to buy boosters for particular kingdoms rather than just light or dark.
Also, perhaps I just haven’t noticed a benefit for this, but it would be nice if there was some advantage to having a higher rating in the arena (like a little more money from a victory or periodic goodies for the highest rated players in each level of the arena).

Flag Post

I agree with bionerd’s suggestion for arena rewards. One thought is to reset the arena rankings each day, and to give rewards to the players who rank in the top X slots for each arena type. That would promote daily play and maybe get people to join the Epic arena. There currently really isn’t much incentive to play arena other than just gold farming

Flag Post

1. Arena Reward (everytime you climb up the rank and stay for an hour, get few coin, etc)
2. Achievement Reward 1-5 diamond per achievement? depends on how hard it is~
3. 3 energy/battle, not bad… how about no energy?
Thank you :)

Flag Post

The coin toss is a big waste of time and does nothing but more frustration.

What we need is player gets 1st turn should ONLY receive 1 mana. 2 free mana is way too BIG of an advantage.

Flag Post

1) Increase gold rewards… they are a little off, considering that a 3 card pack cost 5k
2) Increase maximum en, so daily players get attached too, can also increase the quest/battles en.. 3 is very low
3) dont know why PvP is automatic while we can have real PvP battles
4) Dont know if its on porpuse but hard/insane dont give more than gold rewards
5) Archievements can give rewards… from cards, gold, heros, packs and/or gems… thats always encourage players to keep playing to get the rewards of a hard archievements
6) I have been active for some days, and only got 1 day counted as active… if its kind of broken i take it back but daily rewards would be good even if they are pretty low
7) coin toss seems broken i used 50 en in quick battles and i started 4 or 5 games, also i think it slow down the game but is just my opinion¡
8) x2 speed button¡
9) i know the game just started but for future… a co op battle mode were 2 or 3 players figth either againts 3 or 2 more players
or againt enemy/boss enemys… this can be done by creating 9 creature slots, any player could put into any slot/or only on his own slots… a boss can have multiple extra cards availables draw extra cards and more mana, unique abilities and cards etc… and againts players it would bring more strategy and deck planning for cooperation¡

That was a long list xD
Hope its helps and that my suggestions are usefull¡

Flag Post

The coin toss is not fair. I play with the same enemy more than 10 times but always the enemy goes first.

Flag Post

I think a daily reward system would improve this game. Something like a couple hundred coins or cards as reward for logging in per day is a great incentive to keep people playing. Many MMO/CCG games I’ve played have a similar system and I love it. It’s a win-win situation for the players and the developers.

Keep up the good work!

Never mind, just read that this is already planned to be implemented this week. Awesome!

Flag Post

Good to hear that there will be a daily chance with a chance for gems in it.

How about a group of 3 non-aligned heroes? It could provide room for another campaign and possibly a new set of cards.

I also think having achievements award a small amount of gold (or 1 gem for really hard achievements) would also be a nice way to keep people interested.

EDIT : Also, how about having an unlockable “Fun” deck slot that allows you to use both light and dark cards/heroes in the same deck (ignoring opposing kingdoms), but this deck can only be used in Quick Battle and Campaign? From the looks of things Arena is the best reward source overall and allowing people to make fun ‘mix’ decks for their own enjoyment seems like a good idea.

One last suggestion – adding spaces in between our deck titles would be a nice touch, and having a way to ‘import’ decks wouldn’t be too bad either.

Flag Post

In the card list in profile in game, it should let you view the stats of cards you don’t own yet.

If possible, it would be nice if one could hover ones mouse over a card and see it big, rather then having to click on a details button, like one can do in game.