[Stick Arena: Ballistick] Name Change!

15 posts

Flag Post

Alright guys, if you read the title, you know what this is about! Ever wanted your Stick Arena name changed? Here’s your chance! Before going to the link, you MUST have this in your Stick Arena: Ballistick name, not your Kongregate name. 1. Your name must have at least one or more of these: A . or , or _ . If not, you must have 15 characters or more. (If the username can have more than 15, of course). Also, you must verify your account to get 500 bonus cred. Verifying your account will let you recover your account if you lose it. To be on topic, here’s the link — http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=blast-rage-online And that is also XGenStudios’ new game! Try and find me on the High Scores, ha-ha.
~Choas

Flag Post

THATS GREAT I GOT 27 ORIGS

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedoiex:

Good for you. That post was not needed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Choas81:

That post wasnt needed either .

Flag Post

that post wasnt needed either…

Flag Post
Originally posted by asgfgh:

that post wasnt needed either…

And that wasnt need either stop getting +1

Flag Post

Why don’t we ALL stop getting +1s XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lusiwang:

Why don’t we ALL stop getting +1s XD

Lets face it. The SA Community(well, 80% of it) is filled with people with a stupidity level of over 9000.

Flag Post

so how exactly does this work? when you login do you just login with the account with . or _ and then it changes? so how do you select your new name?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Determine:

so how exactly does this work? when you login do you just login with the account with . or _ and then it changes? so how do you select your new name?

if you haven’t verified your email address, it’ll ask you to that. Then once you verify it, it’ll ask for you to change your name. <—-There is no undo button.
EDIT: You type what you want your name to be.

Flag Post

oh i got rank 9 recently and i really wanna get name cange

Flag Post
Originally posted by Siboz:

Does your account have a period, comma, underscore, or 15 characters?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Siboz:

Does your account have a period, comma, underscore, or 15 characters?

15+ characters choas. It needs to be more than 15. At least 16.

Flag Post

I don’t get it do I make an account at http://www.xgenstudios.com/game.php?keyword=blast-rage-online and then vertify my email there? or do i go to stick arena.
my name is vampjoey do i make it like this _vampjoey? can someone make a video or pictures like flash cards for me I’m confused :/

Flag Post

how exactly do i change my account name on stick arena do i use the site given by Choas or go to stick? can someone put pics on photobucket or something so I can have an name change as well? do i make an account in the site Choas had given then have an name change …help?