[Tankwars] A few ideas

4 posts

Flag Post

This is such an awesome game with huge potential! I’m really excited about how good it will be – I already bought the Paladin. I’m really looking forward to clans!

I was just thinking of a few things that may be good to see

-Player stats – kills/deaths would be really useful especially if the clans are recruiting people

-Clan stats – kills/deaths of the clan

-Tank upgrades instead of stat points – buying new weapons/engines/armour instead of putting points into stats, it feels more fun than a number

-More upgrades!

Thanks for a brilliant game – I’m really enjoying it so far

 
Flag Post

dude if u want all this go play world of tanks it got every thing u said :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MrTom:

This is such an awesome game with huge potential! I’m really excited about how good it will be – I already bought the Paladin. I’m really looking forward to clans!


Well’ thank you, I hope you will even more enjoy the game, after we have added more tanks (i think the next tank is comming this week).
Originally posted by MrTom:

I was just thinking of a few things that may be good to see


-Player stats – kills/deaths would be really useful especially if the clans are recruiting people


-Clan stats – kills/deaths of the clan

You can already view those “stats” from the “garage”, try to push the button in the top left (there should be a face and a statistics bar somewhere). The clan features will be activated in the near future, as I do not know the current status there, i can not be more specific. If you want to get our latest news, just check out tankwars on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/tankwars

Originally posted by MrTom:

-Tank upgrades instead of stat points – buying new weapons/engines/armour instead of putting points into stats, it feels more fun than a number


-More upgrades!

Yes you are right and no, we won’t do that. To make it simple: who is going to name all those upgrades :)? We do have 25 Upgrades per tank, 4 tanks available in game, 8 tanks waiting for you to play with them, that’s a total of 300 Upgrade names. Those upgrade names would have to be uinque to be “cool”. So, we’ll keep things simple for now. Maybe (if someone has the time to do this, [ME :/]), we will give the upgrades some fancy names.

 
Flag Post

Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately I don’t have Facebook but I’ll keep looking here for new features. Thanks for explaining where the stats are – I’ll have to look at mine now. Can you see other peoples stats?