[Bad Eggs Online] The Guest Test

20 posts

Flag Post

Ever feel a guest is an unwanted piece of trash? Well, you must be a troll. Guests are just new people. We were all guests at one point in time. And through this feud, I did an expirement.

Okay, you all know I play here, right? Well, I do. So, I decided to go on Bad Eggs Online. I played as a guest. So I went to my first game. I recieved comments such as:
-Oh god, a guest
-We are doomed
-Noob!
-Alert! Alert!

This very much moved me in the wrong direction. Guests never deserved this feedback. If you are one of these jerks that pick on guests, think to yourself. It is not too late to stop. Remember, what would it be like to get this back? A wiseman once said “Prepare to take in what you dish out”. Thank you for my time.

-LowBro17

Flag Post

I was never a guest…

Flag Post

I was never a guest too.. =/

Flag Post

First off, this is good advice ONLY for someone who is a hardcore troller and hates guests… Second, I get the feeling that you are incinuating that all of us troll guests… P.S: I’m not trying to be rude but I was never a guest and I happen to not care whether or not my whole TEAM is full of guests because if they kill them selfs with not knowing what to do, I get more turns, ergo I get more XP.

Flag Post

I don’t know I feel this game needs a basically aiming tutorial test first and mandatory so they know what to do in multiplayer. Its not just guest, even people in mid 40s or 50s seriously don’t like seeing them shooting his own teammate or stacking on other teammate and just causing the downfall of their team. It would be better to play outnumbered 1vs2 or 1vs3 if that is the case. Actually since you have a teammate that isn’t doing to help your cause it would be more like 1vs4 or 1vs5 since they’re eating your turns.

Some guests are pros in disguise too, I have no qualms with that, but hard to identify those.

Flag Post

I agree that there needs to be a mandatory guest test and if they completly suck, don’t let them on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by baybeast71:

I agree that there needs to be a mandatory guest test and if they completly suck, don’t let them on.

Be cause iv’e had guests on my team that didnt know what to do, and they shoot me.

Flag Post

At the very least they should add a no guest option, its really frustrating to have them on either team.

Flag Post

Agreement. :)

Flag Post

Im not a Troll and i was never a guest and some guests are pros but sometime i have a guest in my team wich just troll and shoot at me for fun so was my first idea like Phorton sayed allready here to make a no guest button for matches.Have Fun =D

Flag Post

When I said about the guest test, I figured 95% of us were not trolls. But I meant we were all beginners. Not all guests.

Flag Post

Ah… I see.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LowBro17:

When I said about the guest test, I figured 95% of us were not trolls. But I meant we were all beginners. Not all guests.

I still pwned as a level one.. I owned level 20s… Now I am level 20+ I own prestigers who have done prestige 2-4 times ._.

Flag Post

Jas691 they get there own punishment, remember? “If you shoot a teammate, you get the damage”

Flag Post
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by LowBro17:

I still pwned as a level one.. I owned level 20s… Now I am level 20+ I own prestigers who have done prestige 2-4 times ._.

Yes, but then it’s more like 2vs1 or 3vs2 which you most likely won’t win because none of the enemy will aim at the guest and enemy has a lot more hp than you.

Flag Post

I try to give some sort of good feedback to guests who have good aim,etc.For example “Nice shot” or “Good aim”.But the fact is that some guests enter the game and start yelling “Fack u!” “Suck my egg!”,wich sounds strange as they are eggs…Anyways,lets not enter into stereotypes of guests being idiots,nor of experienced players being trolls to guests.Think with possibilites,not with stereotypes.

Flag Post

guests: idiotic, stupid and are targets

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool10927353:

guests: idiotic, stupid and are targets

Ok, so if you lose your account, then we’re going to act like you’re ‘’idiiot, stupid and are a target’’

Flag Post

guest are guest lets just put it that way

Flag Post
Originally posted by y2kninja:

guest are guest lets just put it that way

actually, i have to agree. if guests are stupid let them be stupid