14 posts

Flag Post

What’s yours?

Flag Post

2 mages, an assassin, a cleric

Flag Post

1 warrior 1 cleric 1 assassin 1 mage

Flag Post

2 warriors, a conjuror and an warden (archer)

Flag Post

Are we posting skills as well? But Cleric, Mage, Archer, and Rogue

Flag Post

1 Clerc (Defensive/Healing/Retailation), One Warrior (Defensive Damage Sponge), one Assassin (Pure damage and bleed), and an Conjuror (Poison, and damage)

Flag Post

Using a rather defensive party set-up.

Champion (Fighting style: Guard) – Tanks the front row and spams shield wall. Endurance as primary stat.

Marksman (Fighting style: Healing lore/Marksman) – Primary source of damage. Can also support with heals and stuns. Endurance and Dexterity as primary stats.

Warden (Fighting style: Healing lore/Marksman) – General support with its heals and buffs. Endurance and Intellect as primary stats.

and a Conjurer (Fighting style: Spell Mastery) – Utility. Only source of magic damage. Summons wargolems(Makes up for the party’s lack of physical-melee damage output), inflicts AoE damage, and spams time warp on bosses. Disintegrate is incredibly good against tanky enemies and bosses. Intellect as primary stat.

Flag Post

2 Clerics, both set to Radiance style. One with a heavy hammer, the other with a shield and sword/mace.
1 Warrior: Champion Set to Sweeping Strikes style. Uses a claymore or other weapon of the type
1 Mage: Sorcerer Set to Channeling stlye, but I switch it to Spell Mastery on his first turn. Uses a grimoire and scepter.

Arrange the clerics so that all of them get healed and BOOM: Solid offense/Defense team

Flag Post

Warrior Cleric 2 Archer

My entire team is based around keeping my marksman alive w/ quickness boost. cleric and warrior in front for defense. cleric and warden to revive my marksman
My archer has all low def, socketed equips filled with +crit shards giving it an 80% critical chance and 800% critical damage haha. it one hits everything…it’s awesome.

Flag Post

Setup for Act 4, to Survive in Most Situation.

2 Clerics, Endurance, use Radiance, Cure Curse.

1 Sorcerer, Summon Golem to tank, Damage source.

1 Ranger, Buff Teammate with Thorns, Swiftness, Third source for Revive defeated ally.

Flag Post

When grinding gold I use my kill team:
Captain, Inquisitor, Sorceror, Conjuror.

How it happens.
Deployment time 0.00s
Captain cleaves front-line with Inspiration active, buffing Sorceror and Inquisitor. Does around 70-90% damage of front enemies.

Deployment time 0.12s
Cleric casts Litany of Pain, stuns an enemy around ~50% of the time, kills most of the front and wounds the back.

Deployment time 0.23s
Sorceror casts Lightning Storm, kills everyone / almost everyone. Whoever is left alive usually is on fire.

Deployment time 0.34s
Conjuror fireballs / electrocutes / disintegrates whoever is left.

Repeat ad nauseum. Sell junk for 3-400k gold each time the bags get full.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lucenian:

Using a rather defensive party set-up.

Champion (Fighting style: Guard) – Tanks the front row and spams shield wall. Endurance as primary stat.

Marksman (Fighting style: Healing lore/Marksman) – Primary source of damage. Can also support with heals and stuns. Endurance and Dexterity as primary stats.

Warden (Fighting style: Healing lore/Marksman) – General support with its heals and buffs. Endurance and Intellect as primary stats.

and a Conjurer (Fighting style: Spell Mastery) – Utility. Only source of magic damage. Summons wargolems(Makes up for the party’s lack of physical-melee damage output), inflicts AoE damage, and spams time warp on bosses. Disintegrate is incredibly good against tanky enemies and bosses. Intellect as primary stat.

I’m sorry, but I soooooooo know where you got the name “solaire” from. DARK SOULS FTW

Unless, of course, you didn’t…then well…umm…

Flag Post

mage,ranger,warrior,cleric

Flag Post

“reflect” champion
“one man army” confessor
“healer” warden
“power” sorcerer