[Monsters' Den Chronicles] Is there anyway to transfer save games between computers?

12 posts

Flag Post

Title.

Flag Post

You just have to copy the FlashPlayer save files.
These are located on W7 at AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[some cryptic number]\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0014\4419\live

Greetings
Tod

Flag Post

Find where the .swf folder is stored then copy it.

Learn how to find it by reading this tutorial
or by watching this youtube video

Flag Post

I’ve found it. but isn’t the file size too small?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladolcevita:

I’ve found it. but isn’t the file size too small?

[edit: Added pics. Everyone likes pics]
It only contains the save files. The actual game (8 MB) is stored in a different folder and is not what you’re looking for.

Flag Post

well, that’s just saved data on your local host, not the game file itself

Flag Post

Thanks guys!!

Flag Post

When I paste the files into the folder and reload the webpage, the game rewrites over all the newly transferred files. I can’t seem to copy the files and have them remain. Any suggestions?

Flag Post

Yeah i’m having the same problem as silver drop when i drag them over in the folder it overwrites them and starts a new game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Silverdrop:

When I paste the files into the folder and reload the webpage, the game rewrites over all the newly transferred files. I can’t seem to copy the files and have them remain. Any suggestions?

You know how when you start the game, the game will ask you whether or not you wish to continue your non-finished campaign?

Well, transfer all the .sol files (including the save game .sol). Run the game and continue your previous campaign. This will take you to a dungeon. Click options and return to the main menu. The other saves will be updated and your characters should be where you left of.

The issue is probably with flash updating.

Flag Post

Hi everyone. I managed to get all my inventory and saved game but my characters are at level 1 with none of their items. Can advise? thanks!

Flag Post

ahhh.. no worries.. i got it. :)