[Platoonz] Has this game died?

6 posts

Flag Post

I stopped playing a couple months ago to give the devs chance to come up with some new content. But I see there is none still. There isn’t even the trophy building for completing bad gas attacks collectible still. Kinda too bad if they gave up on it, because it has some cool aspects. I especially appreciate the artwork. Maybe they have a better project to work on? If so, let us know what it is…:)

Flag Post

They have updated today, but it’s only a merger. I’m disappointed. I was hoping they’d fix the memory leaks with sounds and effects, (I.E. explosions, flying bolts, etc.) but I guess I have to wait a little longer…

Flag Post

any word on if that game has died or not?

Flag Post

I vote for dead and abandoned. I quit many months ago, and thought I’d look to see. Basically nothing new since last year. On of my few buyers remorse games, and 1 of 3 contributions that has made me decide never to spend any money or vote more than 1 for any kong pay to play game.

Flag Post

Like all antic games… failed.

Flag Post

I agree…its dead as hell. heres one example
Flash player crashed X
satisfied? they arent gonna work anymore. if i any time make a game,ill start from buttons to fast paced rpgs and that…and ill never put fkin money