What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
• Added achievements to the game.
• Compare panel shows achievements and the counts for bronze, silver & gold.
• Achievement tab now unlocked.
• Achievements shown during & post match.
• Achievement panel shown when achievement awarded.
• Achievements shown in the escape quit menu.
• Added a ticker bar to the lobby to display various information about the server.
• Player character appearance improved (the hair colour is far more obvious now).
• The Top Forward and Top Defender Leaderboards have been combined into a single Cash Prize Leaderboard.
• Added extended statistic descriptions on the stats screen.
• Teams of 5 are now submitted to match finding queue so they get a cash prize match even if someone drops out of the queue after submission.
• Notify users when a player in their group leaves the match finding queue.
• AI Improvements.
• AI players celebrate with character and celebrate when they score a goal.
• Stadium hoardings made more visible.
• Double click on the server select list item to enter the server.
• Fixed a bug where some stats could occasionally come through to the match incorrectly.
• Glitchy celebration removed and replaced with new ones.
• Tooltips no longer pop up over panels that they shouldn’t appear over.
• Fixed a bug where clicking and moving the mouse quickly in the shop would change selection.
• Items slots no longer highlight the stat bars if hovering in the chat area.
• Achievements awarded as soon as you get into the match for past events are not persisted if you quit. They are not lost and will be re-awarded and stored upon completion of a competitive match.
European Championships 2012 (PROMOTION)
• Added 32 x “Limited Edition” GOLD Euro 2012 items.
• Made a Euro 2012 homepage.
• Euro 2012 themed user interface.
We look forward to your feedback & thank you for your continued support!
Sometimes after finishing a match (win) it is shown as “not finished”. Why is that? At times it changes back to win when refreshing the page. Also achievements gained are not shown before reload. Occurs more often when gaining achievements or clicking on achievement at the statistics after the match but also after a normal game without achievements and just clicking on “Enter Lobby” after the match. Anyone having the same?
Apologies, the mistaken did-not-finish icon is symptom of a known bug which we are working on and will have fixed as soon as possible. It will probably be affecting other aspects of post-match processing on the server too, but it is intermittent so it’s hard to spell out exactly what the impact is.