[BigHeadBash] Report Thread

14 posts

Flag Post

Well we knew it was going to happen eventually. Hackers are here, and the only way to make sure a mod/dev sees it besides private messaging them yourself is to post it in the forum. Also PMing a developer can be hard as they are not always online.

Me and several others have seen CCCP969 hacking, he runs around impossibly fast three or four times faster than bash mode speed. According to some accounts of people on Kong chat he was also invincible.

 
Flag Post

not just that! He has stood in front of me 2-3 times, letting me shoot him with the SMG, and he doesn’t take damage, even when I can see the impacts from my bullets hitting him.

 
Flag Post

Dont seem him…. VUT I KNOW HOW TO BEAT HACKERS! RUN´N CAMP!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ipe2004:

Dont seem him…. VUT I KNOW HOW TO BEAT HACKERS! RUN´N CAMP!

That doesn’t even work on a good player. How would that work on a hacker? XD

 
Flag Post

The team here at Spicy Horse is aware of this and rest assured, we are looking at this issue. As Skaolegur mentioned, please PM me or FlightTribe if u see nay hacks.

thanks

 
Flag Post

The time has come to make this thread arise.
So I’ve played 3 games so far today. And all 3 have had hackers. I saw one guy with 15000 ping didn’t get to screenie was in a fight. Then I saw two people with no reload hacks. NightRider213 and bombboy1. They had the shotgun but it had no reload and shot as fast as the smg. I’l try to nab some sort of video or something…

 
Flag Post

I think this is the right time: THOLD YA :)

 
Flag Post

im really not sure if it is a lag or a hack…
gasosi shoots shotgun really really fast, like some1 sayd – like SMG. he had 300+ ping but this might just be from using cheat engine and doing lameass speed hack.
even if he sucked ( since cheat engine makes games stuck if u do speed hack) it made every single game where he was laggy as hell, at least for me. i went to other room and it was 89032190321% less laggy.
i really dont know if u have it, but in case u dont, plz put protection against cheat engine :3

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ABremer:

im really not sure if it is a lag or a hack…
gasosi shoots shotgun really really fast, like some1 sayd – like SMG. he had 300+ ping but this might just be from using cheat engine and doing lameass speed hack.
even if he sucked ( since cheat engine makes games stuck if u do speed hack) it made every single game where he was laggy as hell, at least for me. i went to other room and it was 89032190321% less laggy.
i really dont know if u have it, but in case u dont, plz put protection against cheat engine :3

VitusPrem also did the same thing, he shoot the shotgun like it was a machine gun and he never reloaded.

It was ridiculous.

 
Flag Post

Hey there, mentioned VitusPrem here.
Just wanted you all to know that this could be a glitch.. playing the game and being a new player, I almost never used the shotgun, sticking to the machine gun. I did not notice that I would have used the shotgun machine-gun-style, but probably it looked that way to other players?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VitusPrem:

Hey there, mentioned VitusPrem here.
Just wanted you all to know that this could be a glitch.. playing the game and being a new player, I almost never used the shotgun, sticking to the machine gun. I did not notice that I would have used the shotgun machine-gun-style, but probably it looked that way to other players?

i did some games with u, and i can say u are not a hacker for sure.
i guess that shotgun-SMG thing is a lag.

 
Flag Post

Then I apologise, this is something that came after the update.

 
Flag Post

so i think we can safely conclude that this shotgun issue is a visual bug of sorts, new to the alice build

 
Flag Post

Hi everyone. Yeah, we’re reasonably confident that the super fast shotgun is only a visual bug (thank god :)